Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Universe Characters

We are seeing some New Universe characters popping in the Marvel Prime.

We saw Starbrand and Nightmask, In the Ultimates they introduce Tyrone Jessup from the Psi-force team, and the name of Troubleshooters from SPitfire and the Troubleshooters.

Anyone else i miss ?

Starbrand
    Nightmask
    Tyrone Jessup
    Troubleshooters
    Blur
    Last edited by joebleau; 07-21-2016 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joebleau View Post
    We are seeing some New Universe characters popping in the Marvel Prime.

We saw Starbrand and Nightmask, In the Ultimates they introduce Tyrone Jessup from the Psi-force team, and the name of Troubleshooters from SPitfire and the Troubleshooters.

Anyone else i miss ?
    that evil guy who could duplicate powers met with Colonel Jessup. I think his name is Phillip Voight.

http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads...elson+vogt.jpg

I knew that Jessup sounded familiar. but I couldn't find anything in a google search. it's because his name is different in the regular marvel universe; like Phil's.

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 07-21-2016 at 02:15 PM.

Blur from DP7 is in Squardron Supreme

I wonder if Voght is the guy that has corrupted S.H.I.E.L.D. in the last issue of Choosing Sides, Fury jr was on the run from SHIELD agents. they were apparently answering to a "higher power." this very much dovetails what DC is doing by incorporating Watchmen characters.

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 07-21-2016 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pants View Post
    Blur from DP7 is in Squardron Supreme
    Doh! ty

that evil guy who could duplicate powers met with Colonel Jessup. I think his name is Phillip Voight.

http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads...elson+vogt.jpg

I knew that Jessup sounded familiar. but I couldn't find anything in a google search. it's because his name is different in the regular marvel universe; like Phil's.
    Tyrone was sometime call Terry. For Philip hard to tell the name change a lot and the visual too ... wait and see

Doh! ty

Tyrone was sometime call Terry. For Philip hard to tell the name change a lot and the visual too ... wait and see
    fair enough. but I don't believe in coincidences. Tyrone works for him. his name is Phillip Vogt. he's the spitting image of the New Universal version of the same character (pictured above). when he was first introduced it was hard to tell. but Terry appearing is a bright neon sign reading "This is another New Universe refugee."
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 07-21-2016 at 02:46 PM.

I wouldn't mind seeing a return of Spitfire. That was a cool set of armor. A return of Jenny Swensen and the Spitfire armor would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing a return of Spitfire. That was a cool set of armor. A return of Jenny Swensen and the Spitfire armor would be awesome!
    i want to see her interact with Stark. she's pretty much is fetish; a red head who is mechanically adept. plus Stark started the Spitfire program in the New Universal mini.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i want to see her interact with Stark. she's pretty much is fetish; a red head who is mechanically adept. plus Stark started the Spitfire program in the New Universal mini.
    This is a not a bad idea. Certainly better than Doom or Riri.

This is a not a bad idea. Certainly better than Doom or Riri.
    true enough

I never realised New Universal characters were springing up everywhere. So not just Ultimate Universe, but New Universal, and a few other Alternative Realities are sprinkled in the 616 now. Nothing interesting will come about because of this. Nothing has so far.

At first i tought Pod was suppose to be her. Introduce same time as Starbrand and Nightmask. Use a armor but as time pass i see it's not the case. Too bad

At first i tought Pod was suppose to be her. Introduce same time as Starbrand and Nightmask. Use a armor but as time pass i see it's not the case. Too bad
    I had the same thought as you. but it's only because, by pure coincidence, I had been on a new universe kick; the last few months. I, originally, wanted to know more about DP7 because of Blur being one of the squadron. but that led me to Psiforce and Justice. then I read and kind of liked the brief glimpse of the New Universe in the Exiles title. I've only now gotten around to reading the New Universal book that had Larocca's artwork in it. that one incorporated Thunderbolt Ross, Tony Stark, and a few other characters from the mainstream marvel universe. I thought that Pod was the cypher of the equation that they mentioned in this book. i'd have to check but i'm almost certain that they did mention a cypher in that Avengers run. of course that might even be Riri; given how she sort of came out of nowhere (but it's Bendis so I doubt it). if the new Starbrand and Nightmask had done better, we'd probably have seen more come of the new universe stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    I never realised New Universal characters were springing up everywhere. So not just Ultimate Universe, but New Universal, and a few other Alternative Realities are sprinkled in the 616 now. Nothing interesting will come about because of this. Nothing has so far.
    that's because the mystery is only now being noticed. few people remember that story with the unnamed figures raiding the Watcher's base. but that led to the Original Sins event, Uatu's death, and the ascendancy of Nick Fury. if Phillip Vogt has somehow survived the destruction of the New Universe, it's significant (imo). he's basically Norman Osborn with more power, ambition, and sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    that's because the mystery is only now being noticed. few people remember that story with the unnamed figures raiding the Watcher's base. but that led to the Original Sins event, Uatu's death, and the ascendancy of Nick Fury. if Phillip Vogt has somehow survived the destruction of the New Universe, it's significant (imo). he's basically Norman Osborn with more power, ambition, and sanity.
    From what I understand of Ellis' Vogt character, Vogt was a retired person roped in to handle a difficult situation of how to kill super humans. He seemed rather a reluctant hero to me.