Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I'm pretty sure they won't include the Phoenix egg. A number of mutants are missing. That suggests Cyclops lead a team of mutants to go war with the Inhumans and it got ugly. He's being referred to as a murderer so I think he and his crew took down a bunch of Inhumans before he and some of them got killed. I definitely think Havok is brother is dead. Others who would have backed him up are missing (Emma Frost, the Cuckoos, Nate Grey, etc.)

I do think Marvel also wants to start over again with teen Cyclops, but adult Cyclops went down like a gangster and considering the upcoming Inhuman/mutant war I think he will ultimately have the legacy of being right.

I do think Jeen may go Phoenix and destroy the terrigen cloud. Upon reforming the X-Men Storm tells Jeen that there is no X-Men without Jean Grey. Upon joining Jean played a big part in beating back the demons from the school so Forge could put the defenses in, fixed Nightcrawler's mind, and is now freeing old man Logan from Venom possession.
    Oh... I do not want to see that. Columns of my favorite currently missing X-Men being swatted down like flies before the Inhuman hordes. The only casualty we know of is Gorgon's legs... Which doesnt make sense in a world full of people with the power to heal.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Rachel better show up in this and after her father's murder I want her to flip the X-men the bird and than leave hence why she's Mia currently.

i don't think for a second scott is dead. i think people believe him to be dead, and he's fine with that. maybe IvX is about getting him back

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    i don't think for a second scott is dead. i think people believe him to be dead, and he's fine with that. maybe IvX is about getting him back
    Or maybe he had enough of being blamed for everything and decided to go on vacation. Somewhere on a sunny beach with a mojito in hand, Scott Summers is getting some much needed rest and relaxation.
    Last edited by teapartyofthedead; 07-24-2016 at 02:28 PM.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    If he isn't dead than Emma and Rachel may be hiding him.