Page 64 of 118 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

I had a great trade with Daytripper82 for a bunch of comics. Thank you Daytripper82 for making one of my first trades here so easy.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

I just picked up Avengers: Rage of Ultron OGN, and have the code to trade.

Will take a straight trade for the Thanos: Infinity Relativity OGN, the three issues of Ultron Forever, or any four random issues on my Want list.

This is turning out to be a great way to pick up some books outside of my budget! I had a really great trade with phoenixchild and picked up some missing issues from prof436. Thank you!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Howdy all,

So trading digital codes is an awesome idea that I didn't know happened on the CBR forums! Just discovered this thread today, so I re-registered my account to hopefully join in the trading fun. I never redeem my codes, and have never traded before, so I have a good stash of codes to offer. I realize I'm very new here (although I was on the old forums for a good while before the re-boot, and did one or two TPB trades during that time), so I'm happy to set up a small "trial" trade of just one or two issues to establish my reputation, if needed.

Anyway, I'm interested in back issues of a few titles and then a few new Secret Wars books. For easy reference, I'll split my Wants/Haves into those two sections.

SECRET WARS WANTS/HAVES
    For these titles my preference would be for ongoing trades, title for title. But if that's not possible I'm open to alternative arrangements.

Will Have (once published)

Captain Marvel & the Carol Corps
    A-Force
    Siege
    Runaways
    1602: Witch Hunter Angela

Want

Secret Wars
    Thors
    Captain Britain & the Mighty Defenders
    Uncanny Inhumans
    Civil War

BACK ISSUE WANTS/HAVES -- Currently have codes for all issues as far back as expiration date allows, unless otherwise noted. Edited to add that I will continue to have codes for these books for as long as they run w/current creative teams.

Have

Captain Marvel
    Hawkeye (both Fraction & Lemire)
    Unbeatable Squirrel Girl
    Thor (current run)
    Spider-Woman (only from #5 on)
    Angela Asgard's Assassin
    Silk
    Spider-Gwen (#1 only)
    Secret Avengers (Kot)
    Princess Leia

Want

Hickman's Avengers (as far back as codes allow)
    Hickman's New Avengers (as far back as codes allow)
    Original Sin (if any issues still have valid codes?)
    Darth Vader

Thanks for any interest!
    Last edited by AtlAggie; 05-11-2015 at 06:31 AM.

Spectacular Member mister_medusa's Avatar

Hi AtlAggie,

Welcome (back) to the forum! You will need a post count of ten or more before you can send and receive private messages. I have codes for Avengers 32, 33, 34, 34.1, 34.2, 35, 36, 37, 39 and 40 available for trade or Comixology gift. Let me know if you are interested in any of those. Thanks!

Hi mister_medusa, thanks so much for the note and the head's up about the PM situation! Guess I need to get (back) to posting! :-)

I would definitely be interested in those Avengers codes if I have anything you're interested in trading?

I'll go find a few discussions to join to up my post count so that I can get PMs soon. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by AtlAggie View Post
    Hi mister_medusa, thanks so much for the note and the head's up about the PM situation! Guess I need to get (back) to posting! :-)

I would definitely be interested in those Avengers codes if I have anything you're interested in trading?

I'll go find a few discussions to join to up my post count so that I can get PMs soon. Thanks again!
    Hi!

I just started trading and it's been great! If somewhat addictive. LOL!

I may have some of the older Avengers issues, but I'll have to double check. I'm interested in your Angela codes.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Hi!

I just started trading and it's been great! If somewhat addictive. LOL!

I may have some of the older Avengers issues, but I'll have to double check. I'm interested in your Angela codes.
    Haha, yeah I can see how this would get to be addictive! I'm just happy to discover a potential use for all of these codes I have just laying around. :-) Let me know if you have some Avengers codes and we can work out a swap. Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by AtlAggie View Post
    Haha, yeah I can see how this would get to be addictive! I'm just happy to discover a potential use for all of these codes I have just laying around. :-) Let me know if you have some Avengers codes and we can work out a swap. Thanks so much!
    Looks like you hit the PM requirement. I'll send you one, now.

I had a great and quick trade with AtlAggie! Thank you for the Angela issues!

Amazing Member

I have Spider-man and the x-men #6 if anybody is interested. Willing to take any sort of trade or comixology gift in return.

Does anyone want a Master of Kung Fu code next week? I'll take anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
    Does anyone want a Master of Kung Fu code next week? I'll take anything.
    I'm definitely interested. Is there something you want in back issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    I'm definitely interested. Is there something you want in back issues?
    Do you have 2015 Hulk #14?

Spectacular Member mister_medusa's Avatar

Great trade with AtlAggie! Thanks again