Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Major possible Tim Drake SPOILERS

Bleeding Cool reports that Tim Drake is gonna bite it,

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/07/...ego-comic-con/
    Last edited by darkseidpwns; 07-22-2016 at 08:21 AM.

Probably in Beyond universe?

Right? *turns around* right?

I will drop all DC comics. They do not get to drag my favorite character through the mud for about a decade (post IC, then post flashpoint), then prop him up again and give me hope that he's FINALLY found a book/writer who will do him justice, just to kill him off.

EDIT: The above is void if this is Beyond.
    Last edited by WhipWhirlwind; 07-22-2016 at 08:11 AM.

I'm guessing it will most likely be the older version over in Batman Beyond who will die, probably so Terry McGinnis can be Batman Beyond again.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

The article has been pulled I think. I'm getting an error message from Bleeding Cool. It probably is the Beyond Tim but would it be so bad if it was the Reboot Tim with the terrible origin story? Just plop the old likable Tim in his place and we can all pretend the New52 Tim ever existed.

@MajorHoys link is fine. My bad

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    The article has been pulled I think. I'm getting an error message from Bleeding Cool. It probably is the Beyond Tim but would it be so bad if it was the Reboot Tim with the terrible origin story? Just plop the old likable Tim in his place and we can all pretend the New52 Tim ever existed.
    It's still on their main page. But yeah its probably just clickbait for the beyond version.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Thanks, edited it.

BANNED

Batman beyond spoiler, and yeah, everyone saw that coming. Tho its a shame after all the crap they put the character through.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I'm guessing they are talking about Future's End Tim in the Beyond-verse and not Tim over in 'Tec. The first makes more sense since the title never took off with him as Batman Beyond anyway and we know they are somewhat resetting the stage there. (I'm still not happy because the setting is the stupid Future's End version of the Beyond-verse but that's an entirely different matter.) The second makes absolutely no logical sense at all.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Hmm........

BANNED

Funnily enough this now makes at least one version of every major Robin to have biten the bullet/or was considered dead. From Dick to Damian, counting Steph.

Watch your ass Duke. Watch.your.ass.

Seems like a pretty big leap. This is almost certainly referring to Batman Beyond.

Though Detective Comics Tim is contemplating retirement, a classic death trope.

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    Seems like a pretty big leap. This is almost certainly referring to Batman Beyond.

Though Detective Comics Tim is contemplating retirement, a classic death trope.
    He only had two weeks left till retirement.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Probably will be his Batman Beyond version but if it is the one in Detective Comics DO NOT BRING HIM BACK! not because I have anything against him but if you kill off a character let it stick and do not plan his return one year later.