Default Action Comics #960 Preview

http://www.newsarama.com/30187-forme...0-preview.html

Eventually, someone is gonna give me answers to what's going on.

Wonder Woman seems to think this Clark is New 52 Superman. I'm wondering if there are subtle differences between the way New 52 and pre-Flashpoint Supes look. I know Superman ages very slowly but maybe Wonder Woman notices something.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Wonder Woman seems to think this Clark is New 52 Superman. I'm wondering if there are subtle differences between the way New 52 and pre-Flashpoint Supes look. I know Superman ages very slowly but maybe Wonder Woman notices something.
    Well she also is already aware that the guy in the Superman suit is pre-52 Superman because she's seen him at least twice before now. There doesn't have to be a difference for her to think the that the only other guy that looks like Superman might be the Clark she knows.

Apparently, this comic will answer the question: "What's happened with Clark Kent after Batman / Superman Annual 2?"

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Apparently, this comic will answer the question: "What's happened with Clark Kent after Batman / Superman Annual 2?"
    A guess, or has someone with a preview copy revealed that that's going to happen?

Action Comics is the only Superman title I stuck with after the death of new52 Superman, and only on an issue by issue basis (Haven't been buying the other Superman titles or Justice League, just Action Comics). This cycle was going to be the first time I bought nothing at all. From the descriptions of the other titles, and what I've actually read of Action Comics directly from the issues, I think Action Comics is the one most suited to me in the early going and I made the right call with what I picked to give a try. But it's just barely worth getting for me as a new52 Superman fan who doesn't like child heroes, and I heard some spoilers that (I'll be vague here) it will involve SuperJon more soon, who I hate, so I was just going to stop buying it all together.

The last panel in the preview on the website alone kind of ruins the action on the other pages, which would otherwise have been fine.

However, if someone has real solid information that this Clark Kent is *my* Superman, new52 Superman, I will keep buying Action Comics, especially if there's going to be a reveal this week. I just have been figuring he almost certainly isn't the same guy (Unless sales tank, in which case they might retroactively change their plans and have it have been him all along with some sort of partial amnesia and the loss of his powers).

looks good.

Amazing Member

Looks awsome , what a great year to be a DC fan. 2 great superman books to read, DC rebirth goes back to true DC roots. And trailers for Justice League and Wonder Woman looked AWSOME. Cant even decide which one i like more Superman or Action Comics, art is phenomenal in both.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    I read it and didn't see anything mentioning that the first time I read it, so if that did happen, it must have been subtle.