Super Moderator

Default SDCC: Marvel's "Agents of SHIELD" Cast & Crew Declassify Season 4

Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet and more dropped by Comic-Con International to reveal some intel on "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 4.

Full article here.

The only thing I want is for Bobbi to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    The only thing I want is for Bobbi to come back.
    Seconded :/

And in response to the question regarding whether or not Bobbi and Hunter would be back?

Jed: "It's definitely classified, but keep watching."
    Last edited by lilyinblue; 07-22-2016 at 03:49 PM.

Fantastic Member

After last season, I'm going to have a hard time caring what happens with Daisy, to be honest. Writers are going to really, really have to step up their game at some point.

Looking forward to Bobbi's return (with Hunter, hopefully).

(Also, I don't care even the tiniest bit about Robbie Reyes, aka the least interesting Ghost Rider, but I'm envisioning the writers having he and Daisy become a couple, since that seems to be what they do.)
    Last edited by santino27; 07-22-2016 at 03:59 PM.

Mighty Member

I don't know how to feel about Ghost Rider on Agents of SHIELD, tbh...

They did introduce Deathlock and many of the Secret Warriors who subsequently disappeared due to budget constraints? or some reason or other. Why would this be any different? And would it not be nice to actually see more development for the existing characters? Yo-Yo, Hellfire, Joey, Deathlock...

On the other hand, Ghost Rider is awesome, so I will be looking forward to seeing him in live action. Hopefully they'll do him justice this time around

Edit: The coolest possible outcome would be if they introduce Robbie Reyes. Hey, I'm still holding out for Norman Reedus to be Ghost Rider! I can't help it... he was born for that part, imo
    Last edited by solletaire; 07-22-2016 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by solletaire View Post
    I don't know how to feel about Ghost Rider on Agents of SHIELD, tbh...

They did introduce Deathlock and many of the Secret Warriors who subsequently disappeared due to budget constraints? or some reason or other. Why would this be any different? And would it not be nice to actually see more development for the existing characters? Yo-Yo, Hellfire, Joey, Deathlock...

On the other hand, Ghost Rider is awesome, so I will be looking forward to seeing him in live action. Hopefully they'll do him justice this time around
    Being a little optimistic, we don't really know yet what will happen to Hellfire, Yoyo and Joey. I hope they'll be still around.

Spectacular Member

Ghost Rider = Introducing mysticism into the series in preparation for Dr. Strange?

Ghost Rider in AoS? Hm, all right. But would have loved it to be a separate series (on NF).

All-New Member

[QUOTE=Wiccan;2183058]The only thing I want is for Bobbi to come back. [/QUO

I want this too!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Ghost Rider would have been epic awesome on the netflix shows. Imagine him facing Punisher or Daredevil...or the Defenders crossing his path. Instead ...its a version of Ghost Rider that looks boring and its Agents of Shield. A show that will make Ghost Rider boring.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

"Hit television show"? Lol.

I'm sad that Ghost Rider doesn't get a Netflix series. I think a more grounded, gritty take on magic and demons would be a great counterpoint to Doctor Strange. And making it a road trip woulr give it an even more unique feel within the MCU. Oh well. Hopefully we do get something like that with Johnny or Danny
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Marvel already ruined Dethlok and the Inhumans on this show and now they are probably going to do the same to Ghost Rider (even if they are using the worst version of the character). Marvel would be better off just killing this series and concentrating on doing more Netflix stuff.

(And jesus CBR, 5 post topics to basically talk about the same thing? Little overkill don't you think.)
    Last edited by Zero Hunter; 07-23-2016 at 12:07 PM.