Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Admittedly, I go for trades for most things I am interested in. I do wonder, particularly with the twice monthly issues, if the point here is to try everything they can in order to get people buying the individual issues? Ie money grab.
    My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

Team DD +++ BuckyNat Master Man's Avatar

I can wait as long as they want me to. I'll never buy their (or Marvels) pamphlets regularly.
    Currently reading:
    - Gangsta.
    - Gangsta. Cursed
    - Tokyo Ghoul:re

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/07/...-presentation/
    Well this is incredibly disappointing. I figured we'd be almost be at some second trades by that point with double shipping. And it's apparently only Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman. Sucks how they try to force people to buy the product twice by holding out for so long. These better be larger than normal trades, although I doubt it.
    I 've read here and other places people saying delays in trades are some times the result of low preorders which put trades behind schedule and even cancelled. I don't know if any Rebirth trades have been solicited yet so I don't know where you got the announcement but it doesn't surprise me in the least. Especially since the Trinity titles are the only ones mentioned so far. I feel it may also be due to DC being swamped by the deluge of titles it produces each month. Too much crap is too much crap. The levee has to break some time.