Page 189 of 218 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 3266

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That was in issue 2, not issue 8. Sam and Miles suggested Viv try Kamala, but Kamala refused (since she, of course, isn't gay).
    But they talk again in issue #8 about the same subject. Here's the scan just to clear any possible doubts.
    RCO014_1493824769.jpg

The latest Q&As from Zub's Tumblr:

Anonymous asked:
    The Champions have through lot of challenges (and will again) and you seem to have a clear vison in your mind on what you would like they be when you will end to write these serie (the longer as possible !). So do you have "a plan" for the team since the begnning ?

I had a concept of who the Champions were and where I could take them when I came on board, but that concept has evolved as I’ve been working away. In 2019 there are big changes happening to the team as part of that and I hope readers will be excited by all the twists and turns we have planned.

As far as where the team will be when I finish, that’s not set, hopefully because I still have a lot of track ahead for these young heroes. Wish me luck!

that-one-guy-who-likes-stuff asked:
    Will we see any romance between the teammates during your champions run?

Yes, but it may not run smoothly…Teen romance is a roller coaster ride.

Anonymous asked:
    Are the Champions in good standing with the rest of the superhero community?

That’s a question we’ll be answering in 2019…

Somehow, I think the answer to that last question is no, they're not. After all, Falcon gave Kamala a telling off for not being able to control Nova (in Worlds Collide), and half of the Champions had earlier broken off from his Avengers team. And then they butted heads with Alpha Flight (in Northern Lights). They have the support of at least Iron Man (because he's Ironheart's mentor), Vision, Janet van Dyne (because their daughters are on the team), Nova (Rich Rider, who gave approval in his last solo's second issue), Black Widow (who trained some of them in Secret Empire) and Iceman (who said they're a sick lineup), but probably nowhere near the entire superhero community. It'd be interesting to know what the New Warriors (who Nova used to be part of) think of them.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-25-2018 at 05:08 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Art from issue 25:
    cool playing into her mystic abilities more than just shape shifting

Radicles updated his Champions flowchart. Newly announced books added (Champions Annual, Miles Morales) along with some omissions.
    https://sta.sh/0pvqy60it5z
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Man, looking over at the X-Books, I really wish Cyclops could've gotten better closure and sendoff here.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Does Champions #16-18 take place during X-Men Blue #36 I wonder? Cyclops couldn't bear to say goodbye to the team, so he only said goodbye to Kamala - and he lied about why he was leaving, not mentioning going home to the past and that he would forget the team. He did wrap up a loose end though, by ensuring the team had replacement members (Riri and Nadia).

The continuity regarding Cyclops's departure doesn't actually seem to have been properly planned out though, as he appeared in Avengers #675 (it should've been Riri and Amka - Nadia was pulling double duty with the Avengers) and Spider-Man #239 and #240 (which should've been Nadia and Amka - Riri showed up anyway). My guess is those issues were drawn before Zub's roster was settled (or even before he was assigned the book, which would definitely explain Snowguard's absence from those issues), however, it turns out they're set after Champions #21.

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalus View Post
    But they talk again in issue #8 about the same subject. Here's the scan just to clear any possible doubts.
    RCO014_1493824769.jpg
    Um, what is this about?!?!? bizarre..

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Maybe im just not seeing it, but i don't see the reason of pushing Viv into a relationship with all the other females. Granted she said she had no interest being with a male, but that doesn't inherently mean she just jumps the other way, and her being friendly with the other girls doesn't seem like enough reason to pronounce RELATIONSHIP at least to me.
    my prediction is that she will officially identify as "asexual" and become something of a role-model for the fan cohort who are looking for that sort of representation in comics.
    Though for a robot character to be asexual is not necessarily that much of a stretch.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Um, what is this about?!?!? bizarre..
    In a early issue, Viv was interested in how a kiss would affect a Synthezoid such as herself and Amadeus swooped in. She said it didn't do much for her and this is Amadeus trying to give it another go.

I still hate how Champions has ignored what her feelings for Chris were in the Vision series. Yes, he’s dead. But Viv clearly had feelings for him.

Also, has the preview for #25 came out yet?

Zub still really trying to push that Miles and Kamala bs...

I wonder if the reason Illyana is ignoring Vi's calls is because she like "I have X-men problems to deal with, don't have time to deal with Avenger sh*t" or is it because of what happened in the mini she starred in?

also does anyone know how long they've been missing? can't tell if it's been a matter of hours or days.
    Last edited by Flashback; 09-27-2018 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Zub still really trying to push that Miles and Kamala bs...
    lol, you also noticed that hand on her shoulder. Zub's making Miles play the long game.

Is there anyone missing on that list of magic users that could help? I don't know why but I feel like there should be more than six magic users that could lend a hand here. Then again that could have just been the list of people everyone on the team has knows or at least met personally.