Page 135 of 218 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 3266
    BANNED

Never read anything of Nadia outside her recent appearances here. What's her deal exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's kind of funny that we've been debating whether Cyclops is still on the team and now Miles and Sam get their own visors .
    Its cute at who is putting on miles's visors

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Never read anything of Nadia outside her recent appearances here. What's her deal exactly?
    Red Room trained - has her father's hyper intelligence and (speculatively) bi-polar disorder - has the standard pym particle abilities but also has wrist blasters that can shrink and grow stuff - unnervingly upbeat to contrast her upbringing - has a real need to see recognition for other female science pioneers - really attached to Jarvis - sees Jan as her mentor - real fan girl about Bobbi Morse and Doctor Doom - had a major case of the guilts after hurting two of the Grapplers (Poundcakes and Letha, irrc)

She's also the comics' Hope Van Dyne stand-in.

Quote Originally Posted by PSJ View Post
    Its cute at who is putting on miles's visors
    I'm thinking it's a VR game? Kamala's known to be a gamer.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Maybe that's a panel for the issue where they play D&D.

Could be - the visors being a way to visualize the monsters in the scenario?
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yeah, plus everyone gets to see what their characters look like.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here's some art from Izaakse's Twitter
    Interesting to see robo Viv in that page given what occurred last issue. Though depending on what's going on that could be explained in all sorts of ways.

April's solicits conformed that a synthezoid Viv would still be on the team. Something must happen in #18.

BANNED

Out of curiosity, is anyone else upset about losing Tyke? I know most people don't like him and/or think he's Waid's pet character, but I've really enjoyed his presence in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Out of curiosity, is anyone else upset about losing Tyke? I know most people don't like him and/or think he's Waid's pet character, but I've really enjoyed his presence in the book.
    a non terrorist Cyclops was refreshing. but he never felt like the Scott Summers from the original X-Men run, to me. that guy was a lot broodier. the team is already kind of packed. I guess what I'm saying is that I can go either way w/ the absence.

His absence does leave the team girl heavy, especially if we're losing Hulk as well around issue 21 (because solicits indicate he'll be depowered at the end of his solo). We're going from a ratio of four boys and two girls, to three boys and five girls.

Incredible Member

I say good riddance, X-Men representation is nice but using the most overused member that isn't Wolverine is a horrible idea when there are so many underutilized members. Plus the battle of the atom is one of the laziest story ideas Marvel has ever done, why create new characters when you can just bring back younger versions of old ones who have the same character arcs all over again anyways.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    His absence does leave the team girl heavy
    I don't see how that's a problem. Most teams are overly guy heavy and we could use more like Runaways which have a majority female cast.

especially if we're losing Hulk as well around issue 21 (because solicits indicate he'll be depowered at the end of his solo).
    Really hope neither of these things happen.

to three boys and five girls.
    Five? Kamala, Viv, Riri and Nadia. Red Locust doesn't seem to be sticking around.