Page 176 of 218 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 3266
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Nice try Nadia, Jane's bug version was better http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Avengers_Vol_1_394
    Sure. If you happen to for whatever reason like the ridiculous 90's trends in comics.

Spectacular Member

Zub is a very gracious writer to take the time out of his busy schedule to answer fans’ questions.

That being said I can’t believe that my idea for a question was so on the nose!

http://jimzub.tumblr.com/post/177293...world-going-to

That explains how Kamala gains magic powers and Viv went full on robot. And that's nice art of Sparky!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here's another group shot of everyone's costumes
    Amadeus look like a half-orc.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Amadeus look like a half-orc.
    I think his Weird World character is supposed to be.

This was posted on Reddit (click for bigger size):

Mistakes I spotted:

Issues 12 (comes between Secret Empire and Worlds Collide), and 16-18 (comes between Worlds Collide and Snowguard debut) have been omitted. Also Nadia has Avengers No Surrender in between Champions 21 and Infinity Countdown.

Also, Amadeus Cho's debut in Amazing Fantasy Vol 2 #15 was omitted, and based on that cover, Genius at Work seems to be a Totally Awesome Hulk trade, and shouldn't be there at all.

Failed to mention Unstoppable Wasp vol 2 either, despite including Ironheart and Vision which both launch a month later.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-26-2018 at 06:10 PM.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Genius at Work collects some of Amadeus' appearances prior to him becoming Hulk.

If there's no TAH material at all in that trade, why is it using a TAH #1 variant cover? It's not like he doesn't have any pre-Hulk solo covers.

Oh, that reminds me of another omission - he was in Mighty Avengers in the Dark Reign era, alongside Herc, so that should be listed between Incredible Hercules and Prince of Power.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If there's no TAH material at all in that trade, why is it using a TAH #1 variant cover? It's not like he doesn't have any pre-Hulk solo covers.

Oh, that reminds me of another omission - he was in Mighty Avengers in the Dark Reign era, alongside Herc, so that should be listed between Incredible Hercules and Prince of Power.
    Assumedly for synergy. Its meant to be a quick one-stop read for material of the character before reading said TAH series.

Textless preview for Vision. Something's upset Viv, I wonder what?
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/08...ries-vision-1/

why hasn't X-23 joined the Champions yet?

Because she's on an X-Men team. She was on All-New X-Men when it launched, has her own book, and is in X-Men Red. They clearly never wanted two X-Men in the Champions - especially not two already on the same team (Cyclops was in All-New as well).

Spectacular Member

Plus isn’t X-23 in her twenties or something? The oldest Champion is Amadeus who’s 19, and all the others are somewhere between 15-17. They really are meant to be teen heroes, which means Laura wouldn’t fit.

Also, I don’t think adding mutants is really a priority for the creative team - Zub mentioned no mutants were considered to replace Cyclops, for example. Nadia and Riri were basically no-brainers, and Zub created Snowguard as a non-mutant. It’s not the Unity Squad.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

If there were another mutant to join the team, I'd probably argue for one of the younger mutants who aren't necessarily seeing a lot of use like Surge, Mercury, or Hellion.

Though Zub has indicated repeatedly that he's pretty set with the team as is.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Zub would probably have to use a X-character that wasn't being used anyway. With X-23 he'd be in the situation, Waid was with Cyclops.