Page 101 of 218 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3266
    BANNED

I wonder if the melding reminds anyone of the Martians melding. Anyway the latest issue showcasing cyke was a nice issue overall but hasn't it been established that the O5 are from an alt timeline so why is cycle still worried about he future?

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I swear really want to like young Tyke but I can not. He keeps crying and every time start liking him he goes back to criticizing the old Cyclops as a villain and blah blah blah.

Overall it was a good issue is nice to see this bond of friendship forming between them and why Cyclops is so reserved. But the writer needs to do research tears or swim have never been a problem for Cyclops after he started using the display and joined the X-mens.

And next Avengers vs Champions (hope not).
    Yeah, surely he just uses Ruby Quartz swimming goggles? Or hell, just leave his visor on. And he's immune to his own powers, which is why tears aren't an issue.

Solicit was a total lie. This issue could've easily happened BEFORE Secret Empire, which wasn't even mentioned. I think the whole thing was replacement filler, as they postponed any roster changes until after Worlds Collide.

And yes, the O5 got back to the past at the end of All-New X-Men only to find copies of themselves already there - the O5 are AU versions, something that'll be a theme for the X-Men Blue team (Ultimate Wolverine is AU as well, obviously, and so will their seventh member, Bloodstorm).

I think the route Marvel is trying to pull is that the O5 are the real ones, and doubles got created when the universe was remade to fix the paradox issues. Which makes about as much sense as Ben Reilly being the true Spider-Man, but Marvel tried that too.

BANNED

Enjoyed that issue after the terrible SE event, Think Cyclops and Ms Marvel go well together but it'll never happen.

I don't want this to become the Ultimates which has been rumoured, hate that name and doesn't make sense for this team.

They've hardly had time to do anything yet as a team with SE taking up issues, Hope Ramos sticks around as well.

Yeah, changing their name wouldn't make sense. But calling them Ultimates in the first place might have, were the name not already in use. You see, this is Miles Morales's third team. His second one obviously was the ANAD Avengers. His first? The All-New Ultimates, referred to in universe as the YOUNG Ultimates. They were Earth-1610's version of the Young Avengers!

Quick question: which was the issue that had the Venomized Champions on the cover as part of the Edge of Venomverse tie-in? I'm trying to find it again but having no luck.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Issue 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Issue 6.

Thank you.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Incredible Member

All these Venom Variants look like they belong in the Edgelord Meme bin.

Extraordinary Member

I liked this issue. I think it was a nice showcase for why Cyclops has to control his own powers so much, but also touched upon the fact that his life is so awful that if he were allowed to actually think about it, he'd go insane.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    Enjoyed that issue after the terrible SE event, Think Cyclops and Ms Marvel go well together but it'll never happen.

I don't want this to become the Ultimates which has been rumoured, hate that name and doesn't make sense for this team.

They've hardly had time to do anything yet as a team with SE taking up issues, Hope Ramos sticks around as well.
    Hasn't that rumor been proven a load of flim-flam a long time ago?

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post

I'd require a bit more of a sell to believe in that ship, but I do adore them as buddies. I'd love to see them using each other as a sounding board for their respective romantic issues, complete with both of them having an inner monologue of "What makes you think I have any good advice to give? If I did I wouldn't be pining over ...." Or just the two of them geeking out over silly stuff.

Hitting UK newsstands on 19th October:

MWOM was previously headlined by Guardians of the Galaxy, which is still appearing. Black Widow returns in this issue, and Nick Fury's story from Civil War II: Choosing Sides concludes. The story pushed out for Champions is Ms. Marvel's solo.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-24-2017 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Thanks for this after Civil War II and SE not interested in heroes vs heroes for a while.

Champions was born because young people tend to question the old and seek their own way but the Avengers are the reason why many of them want to be heroes first of all.