Page 125 of 218 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 3266

I agree about Young Avengers. If DC can have two Titans books, Marvel should be able to do two teen teams as well, there's enough non-X teens that they could have three or four squads (DC have enough for a couple more teams too, hence the constant requests I see for a Young Justice title). The YA would be to the Titans what the Champions are to the Teen Titans (though Amadeus is actually part of both generations - he was previously on the same team as Stature and Jonas Vision, though it was Mighty Avengers rather than YA).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yeah, I don't feel like there's a cap/limit to how many teen teams they can have.

Zub and Izaakse are now confirmed for Champions
    https://www.cbr.com/jim-zub-marvel-c...R-TW&view=list

Looks like Ironheart is sticking around as well. I would've liked to see Falcon too, though.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Zub and Izaakse are now confirmed for Champions
    https://www.cbr.com/jim-zub-marvel-c...R-TW&view=list
    That's good news indeed........especially since this series have been doing well.

I guess the absence of Cyclops confirms that the O5 X-men are going back to the past...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Looks like Ironheart is sticking around as well. I would've liked to see Falcon too, though.
    I'm glad to hear this (Riri). I didn't think they'd get rid of her.

Astonishing Member

The fact that Cho is in hulk stage is good for Cho, his book gave the impression he was going to give his powers sapped away but I'm glad that isn't happening.

I haven’t been a fan of Waid’s run, but this should be good.

On an unrelated note, I like the idea of Ms Marvel’s scarf doubling as a hood.
    7F10A0FB-489B-4FAD-8AE9-54ADA20736B1.jpg

I wish Kamala was off the book. I love her but part of me thinks this effects what goes on in her solo. Hopefully marvel doesn’t let Zub hook her up with a teammate. Willow needs to be the one who decides that.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

So, uh, does this spoil the end of the current arc in some way or another?

Looking forward to it either way.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

It's past time for the O5 to return to where they came from and hopefully if Cyclops does not really come back to the team hope they bring another X-men good candidates do not miss.

I never had any doubt that Nadia and Iron Heart would join the team at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I wish Kamala was off the book. I love her but part of me thinks this effects what goes on in her solo. Hopefully marvel doesn’t let Zub hook her up with a teammate. Willow needs to be the one who decides that.
    It doesn't look like Kamala is being given any romance signals in Champions, but I also like her in Champions as the de facto leader since it really allows her as a character and as a set of ideals to shine through in classic hero style.

It really looks like this book will be in good hands, no more continuity issues.
    https://twitter.com/JimZub/status/955509895121563650
    "If there are changes coming to any of the cast, I'll absolutely be coordinating that with the solo series writers and editors to make sure it's properly reflected in the team book."