Page 137 of 218 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 3266
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Since when are Snowbird and Talisman part of Carol's Alpha Flight anyway? Only Aurora, Sasquatch and Puck came from the Canadian team and went to space with her.
    I think spacealpha flight is done, so it is back to regular and Carol joins them?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I hope that she is indigenous Canadian
    That'd have to be the most likely conclusion. It's great!

Preview: https://www.cbr.com/champions-18/

Oh, and you need to read this week's Avengers. spoilers:
    Hulk just orphaned Viv by smashing Vision's gem off his head. The synthezoid is offline!
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Digifiend; 03-23-2018 at 08:32 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

DC have just announced new Titans rosters. Let's hope Zub has a good second arc lined up to compete with them. Interestingly, the senior Titans team has Steel II, Natasha Irons, on the roster - a character very similar to Ironheart!
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

DC have just announced new Titans rosters. Let's hope Zub has a good second arc lined up to compete with them. Interestingly, the senior Titans team has Steel II, Natasha Irons, on the roster - a character very similar to Ironheart!
    I know it's off topic, but where was the new Titans roster announced? (Not Teen Titans; I found it easily enough on CBR.)

Just so that everyone's aware of the timeline Champions #19-21 happens before Avengers: No Surrender and before Return To Planet Hulk and World War Hulk II. #22 onward will be reflecting the changes from those stories.
    http://jimzub.tumblr.com/post/172177...e-we-might-see

Wait - that means Nadia is on double duty in that first arc! If Champions #21 is before No Surrender, then she hasn't left the Avengers yet at that point. It also means the scene showing the Champions getting frozen should've had Ironheart instead of Cyclops.

Being before those Hulk stories definitely makes sense though, because the solicit for Hulk 717 indicates Amadeus will lose his powers.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 03-28-2018 at 06:02 AM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Well, it had to happen in today's issue:
    spoilers:
    Cyclops left the team, and both he and Kamala were very upset about it. They had gotten quite close.
    end of spoilers
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Well, it had to happen in today's issue:
    spoilers:
    Cyclops left the team, and both he and Kamala were very upset about it. They had gotten quite close.
    end of spoilers
    What was the reason?

Not read it yet, but I assume the recent X-Men Blue arc Cross Time Capers was the reason. He knows he's going to forget all about the team when he goes home to the past.

Timeline doesn't mesh with Invincible Iron Man by the way. It seems that the Search for Tony Stark arc is AFTER No Surrender, because Toni Ho is no longer Iron Patriot. She's seen in a generic armor that retains the red and blue colours, alongside Arno Stark who has War Machine's colour scheme, and Madison Jeffries, whose armor is green. But Ironheart still hasn't settled on which offer to take.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 03-28-2018 at 06:36 AM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    What was the reason?
    spoilers:
    Cyclops mentioned that the X-Men had a big mission (in X-Men: Blue); when Kamala offered to help together with the other Champions, he said he appreciated the offer, but that as Charles' first recruit, he felt the role of a leader to the other X-Men weighing heavily on him and that being a Champion allowed him to escape that responsibility.
    end of spoilers
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

^spoilers:
    But he's not leading the Blue team, Jean is!
    end of spoilers

BANNED

^spoilers:
    But he's not leading the Blue team, Jean is!
    end of spoilers
    Not anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    What was the reason?
    Canonically is cross time capers - > poison X -> venomised arc that takes Tyke travelling through time and space

Also... Waid took a subtle jab at man of steel, check the Cyke flashback... Oh and it applies to Cyclops as whole

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Not anymore
    This has to be before Poison X though. Maybe he fed the Champions a little porkie-pie?

BANNED

This has to be before Poison X though. Maybe he fed the Champions a little porkie-pie?
    He told kamala something more along the lines that the X-Men see him as an authority because he's the first, not that he's leading, and that the X-Men need him (the O5)