Page 14 of 218 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

I love the young, radical heroes having a more connected universe. Has this ever happened before?

Like, Nova, Spider-Man and Ms Marvel all being BFFs, Ghost Rider crossing over with Wolverine, Ms Marvel, Cho!Hulk etc., Spider-Man hanging out with so-forth and so-forth...

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

I wonder if they will be fighting young radical villians in the series?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    I wonder if they will be fighting young radical villians in the series?
    OMIGOD! MARK WAID NEEDS TO BRING BACK THE YOUNG MASTERS OF EVIL FROM AVENGERS UNDERCOVER!!! (mostly because I want to see Death Locket again)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Wonder what the supporting charas. will be like? Whole new charas or pick and choose from the other titles?
    Somehow.....I wouldn't mind see Jack Power AKA Mass Master being one of the supporting characters for the Champions.

I wonder if the non-X writers have anything similar to X-Position where they answer questions from the readers?
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Also Amadeus's sister will likely show up as well.
    It'd be pretty fitting for Maddy to actually be the group's mission control since she does the same for Amadeus in his series.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Wrong Miles lead a new incarnation of The Ultimates in his universe.
    That was actually Ultimate Jessica Drew who founded and led that team.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Waid said on Twitter, a week or two ago, that at least three members of the team will see themselves as the leaders.

If I had to guess, based on their personalities, it's probably Amadeus, Scott, and Kamala.
    Last edited by CrimsonEchidna; 08-15-2016 at 04:02 PM.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    OMIGOD! MARK WAID NEEDS TO BRING BACK THE YOUNG MASTERS OF EVIL FROM AVENGERS UNDERCOVER!!! (mostly because I want to see Death Locket again)
    Co-signed!!

Waid is pretty great with digging up unused characters and using established continuity to tell his stories (as opposed to ignoring continuity and replacing old characters with new ones, unlike some creators...)

Damn the enthusiasm for this book in this thread has rubbed off on me

I'm gonna give this a shot even though I disliked ANAD Avengers.
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowtools View Post
    Co-signed!!

Waid is pretty great with digging up unused characters and using established continuity to tell his stories (as opposed to ignoring continuity and replacing old characters with new ones, unlike some creators...)
    Well, it has been a while since we've gotten a proper Masters of Evil group...and I could see Waid wanting to do his own spin on the Masters, though I'm not sure if he'd reserve that for the Champions when they're trying to separate themselves from the The Avengers brand.

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, it has been a while since we've gotten a proper Masters of Evil group...and I could see Waid wanting to do his own spin on the Masters, though I'm not sure if he'd reserve that for the Champions when they're trying to separate themselves from the The Avengers brand.
    He did say that if by the second/thirth arc the Champions start fighting "Absorbing Man and the Nth iteration of the Masters of Evil" he would have failed his mission.
    I think if the Young Masters show up they will have come up with they own sorta original evil name to match their new rivals.
    And if they do i wish Waid put Kaboom with them, she inexperienced and a small-time rioter, but since her powers can cancel Kamala's and they already had a couple of fights she'd be a nice addition to the team.
    Everything Lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowtools View Post
    Co-signed!!

Yeah, they don't even have to be a part of the group itself. But I really want to see the characters again form a Rogue's Gallery for the team.

I've always wanted Cyclops to have his own solo villain - the ones associated with him are the megathreats where you need to do the Gary Oldman impression before going to fight them.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Isnt that basically Sinister?

Speaking of leaders I don't see Amadeus Cho taking orders from anyone. Too much of a smartass.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

He took orders from Hank Pym during his time with the Avengers.