Page 145 of 218 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 3266
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    UGLY color scheme for IRONHEART.would rather it had been RED.SILVER and BLACK.
    While I agree that would look sick, I think they still wanted her to somewhat resemble the Iron man design/ color scheme which is probably why they went with maroon.

This kind of makes me miss Teddy more.

I've got to say the team jackets in today's issue were a pretty nice touch and they looked pretty good too.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Good work, Pak. Now Aaron needs to follow suit.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Zub posted this pic of Riri's new armor to give us a better look, and seeing it fro this angle only makes me enjoy it more.
    It looks more pleasing to the eyes in this angle but now Riri looks like some sort of alien. A more simple design would have helped honestly.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Mighty Member

I also thought it looked pretty alien. I'm torn on if I like it or not, despite thinking that its an overall improvement. I think I'm going to have to see it in action before I make up my mind, but I bet that its gonna be a bitch and a half to draw that as opposed to the older suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Danileriver23 View Post
    I also thought it looked pretty alien. I'm torn on if I like it or not, despite thinking that its an overall improvement. I think I'm going to have to see it in action before I make up my mind, but I bet that its gonna be a bitch and a half to draw that as opposed to the older suit.
    It's kind of sad that Marvel wants Riri to stay and are trying to take steps to make her more palatable only to make her even more divisive. But I agree it would be best to see whether the action and the story can help make up for the questionable design choices. But on the other hand people eat with their eyes first and they might not give her another chance based on this design alone.

Astonishing Member

I really do love the redesign for Cho and Ironheart but that colour scheme needs work and could help being less busy. If it won't be problematic redrawing her over and over again, then cool otherwise they have to simplify it with complementary tones like someone else said, red, grey and black seems like the best way to go.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Only thing I dislike about Riri's new design is the weird should hinges.

Cho looks very She-Hulkesque. I guess this is his Hulk form where he fully retains his personality. Would be a nice artistic touch if his rage break sees him return to his stocky "Totally Awesome" form.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Mighty Member

I didn't think theyd give her a redesign, but honestly, if they were gonna do it, I figured they'd give her something closer in line with the ultimate iron man suit. Its different enough that people wouldn't just see her has "iron man, but boobs" and you could make it more sleek than the bulkier original design but add the grey tones to it.

BANNED

Another really good issue. So far I'm liking the Zub/Izaakse era more than Waid's run.

Quote Originally Posted by Danileriver23 View Post
    I didn't think theyd give her a redesign, but honestly, if they were gonna do it, I figured they'd give her something closer in line with the ultimate iron man suit. Its different enough that people wouldn't just see her has "iron man, but boobs" and you could make it more sleek than the bulkier original design but add the grey tones to it.
    Neither did I but this was not what I was expecting from a company like Marvel. That should be a much more simpler design if you ask me.

I've got to say the team jackets in today's issue were a pretty nice touch and they looked pretty good too.
    Are the numbers the order they joined the team? Kamala is 1 and Miles is 2. For reference, that would make Nova 3, Cho 4, Viv 5, Ironheart 6, Wasp 7, and Snowguard 8.

Also, Nova's secret identity got busted by Viv, he hadn't previously revealed it to her. That means she's probably figured out Kamala's and Miles's identities as well. It's about time they revealed themselves to the rest of the team.

In Iron Man 600, Miles and Riri were both at Leonardo da Vinci's SHIELD replacement training facility. Miles's parents were surprised he knew Riri, which is odd, since they both know Miles is Spidey and it has to be after Riri joined the Champions, because Toni Ho was using generic armor instead of Iron Patriot, and Doom got re-scarred, meaning Two-In-One, which is after No Surrender, must be before this - Champion for a Day, the arc Riri joined in, has to be before No Surrender because it takes place immediately after Worlds Collide. Riri pretended she and Miles were friends from school, not knowing that his parents already knew the secret, and thus should already know the truth, that they're teammates.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Zub posted this pic of Riri's new armor to give us a better look, and seeing it fro this angle only makes me enjoy it more.
    I dislike the purple, but the gold looks really nice. edit: I mean magenta. Oops.
    Last edited by The Negative Zone; 05-23-2018 at 01:32 PM.

Purple? And where are people getting maroon from as well? That's clearly magenta.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman