Page 162 of 218 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3266

Can't RiRi, Amadeus, and nydia work together and try to build Nova a new helmet or something like that? Aren't they 3 of the smartest people in the MU. I find it difficult that they wouldn't come up with something like that.Unless that's what's gonna happen in the next issue
    Last edited by Knight27; 07-06-2018 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight27 View Post
    Can't RiRi, Amadeus, and nydia work together and try to build Nova a new helmet or something like that? Aren't they 3 of the smartest people in the MU. I find it difficult that they wouldn't come up with something like that.Unless that's what's gonna happen in the next issue
    Even they have their limits. They don't know how to make something, from scratch, that connects to the Nova force.

Yeah, they could give him new powers, but it wouldn't be Nova. The closest they could probably do is something similar to Riri's armor.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomi...8/2018-06.html

Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knight27 View Post
    I feel like Sam will be fine, one way or another.

He's not going to be de-powered forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomi...8/2018-06.html

I know it's not by much, but it's kind of weird to see one-shot tie-in's selling more then your ongoing is, although I guess they have a benefit of a #1.

Ms. Marvel still holding the line at 20K...

Yeah, will be interesting to see how IC:C #2 did. Nadia shed 14k readers between issue 1 and 2 of her mini with Scott. If that doesn't prove that being a #1 boosts sales, what does?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I know it's not by much, but it's kind of weird to see one-shot tie-in's selling more then your ongoing is, although I guess they have a benefit of a #1.

Ms. Marvel still holding the line at 20K...
    Problem is that was the special #50 issue with a Variant. It did more than it usually does but not by a lot.

Still, with what it does in other markets besides the direct. Nothing to worry about.

Yeah, they could give him new powers, but it wouldn't be Nova. The closest they could probably do is something similar to Riri's armor.
    I still don't get why some members of the Nova Corps are no longer connected to the Nova Force. Are people that fond of John C Reilly and Glenn Close's Nova Corps that Marvel just had to go for movie synergy?
    Last edited by Anthony W; 07-09-2018 at 01:49 PM.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Unfortunately, that's exactly what happened. He gained control of his powers, but at a cost - not only has he lost some of his strength, he's also no longer able to change out of his green form. Definitely nerfed. Hopefully though, he'll use his brains more, and not just the muscles that gave him his new codename. He is supposed to be the 8th smartest person on the planet after all.
    I concur.

Brawn looks great, believe it or not, and I can hardly wait for the 1st issue of Ironheart 3.0’s new series.
    Pull List: Currently Empty

SPARKY!!!!! I had a dog named sparky once, things didn’t end so well for him. I hope this one stays awhile.

BANNED

Excellent issue today. Zub's run continues to be a prime example of smooth, solid storytelling.

I hope he's able to have at least as many issues to grow this team as Waid did. Many more past that would be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    SPARKY!!!!! I had a dog named sparky once, things didn’t end so well for him. I hope this one stays awhile.
    Well, he's already died twice. Once, when he was changed from being organic to an android. Again, when Viv's mom destroyed him. Good thing about a robot dog is it can be repaired.

I love the rebranding of young legacy heroes. It is an important step to prevent them from disappearing into limbo so I really like the attempt at making these characters into their own unique thing. I don't think the Brawn name fits Cho but it is probably hard to think up a name that ties into intelligence and strength but it is not horrible but I don't think it is that catchy. When I first saw Ironheart new design I didn't like but seeing it colored makes me appreciate it a little more I think it is still a little too busy but over time it will probably get simplified.

More on the rebranding I hope Miles at some point gets a new name as well (I like him using Scarlet Spider) but Spiderman branding is so strong it worth the downside that comes along with it.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I love the rebranding of young legacy heroes. It is an important step to prevent them from disappearing into limbo so I really like the attempt at making these characters into their own unique thing. I don't think the Brawn name fits Cho but it is probably hard to think up a name that ties into intelligence and strength but it is not horrible but I don't think it is that catchy. When I first saw Ironheart new design I didn't like but seeing it colored makes me appreciate it a little more I think it is still a little too busy but over time it will probably get simplified.

More on the rebranding I hope Miles at some point gets a new name as well (I like him using Scarlet Spider) but Spiderman branding is so strong it worth the downside that comes along with it.
    When Ben Reilly dies then Miles can have his name.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he