Page 170 of 218 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3266
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Clearly, synthezoids have emotions. Which is not a new development.
    clearly? I jumped back on to this series when Zub took over after dropping it in isuue 2 or 3 - was that when this was explained?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    clearly? I jumped back on to this series when Zub took over after dropping it in isuue 2 or 3 - was that when this was explained?
    Vision is literally famous for crying, and we’ve seen Viv get emotional in the Vision solo before.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    tumblr_n2phk8eaqc1rur0aro1_1280.jpg

Probably the most famous Vision moment ever. His entire history has been an exploration of his emotions.

Synthezoids have emotions. They have since the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I see Sam's cast credit still calls him Nova, even though it shows him in his civilian form. Riri and Amadeus are updated as well.
    I was very HAPPY to see that too!!! Gives me hope
    Endeavor to persevere.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    tumblr_n2phk8eaqc1rur0aro1_1280.jpg

Probably the most famous Vision moment ever. His entire history has been an exploration of his emotions.

Synthezoids have emotions. They have since the start.
    Ah! so that's what you were implying I've never read anything about Vision. I was never interested.

Looks like Izaakse was disappointed that Cyclops left the team just as he took over as artist. He says the Avengers and Champions offices have him until he's allowed to do a Cyclops solo.
    https://twitter.com/SeanIzaakse/stat...85926185058305

Since when is there a Champions office anyway? I thought it was in the Avengers office? It doesn't really need it's own does it? Miles would be Spider office, so even if he gets a new series, a Champions office would only have Ms Marvel, Unstoppable Wasp, and Champions itself.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

Looks like Izaakse was disappointed that Cyclops left the team just as he took over as artist. He says the Avengers and Champions offices have him until he's allowed to do a Cyclops solo.
    https://twitter.com/SeanIzaakse/stat...85926185058305

Since when is there a Champions office anyway? I thought it was in the Avengers office? It doesn't really need it's own does it? Miles would be Spider office, so even if he gets a new series, a Champions office would only have Ms Marvel, Unstoppable Wasp, and Champions itself.
    I guess it could also have the Vision solo in it? That’s got Viv obviously, and maybe Amka if she doesn’t mysteriously have to leave after the Weirdworld arc so Cain’s plans can happen. It’s still not much though - it’s probably a subgroup of the Avengers office, if anything.

Spectacular Member

[Double post]

Can the person who changed the thread title change it back please? 2018? This thread was started two years ago, so it's an inaccurate title.

EDIT: July sales numbers are out:
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-13-2018 at 08:38 AM.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Can the person who changed the thread title change it back please? 2018? This thread was started two years ago, so it's an inaccurate title.
    Not sure who had it changed and why, but might have to PM one of the forums moderators and ask them to change it back. As you mentioned, the series didn't start in 2018, so the year is both inaccurate and misleading. Not sure why it's even there in the first place.

A lot of the Appreciation threads have that slapped on them.

And any unique naming removed. Some, like X-23's, are no longer search friendly (you can't search for X-23, it's too short, and they didn't include Kinney or Wolverine in the title).

Gerry Duggan's doing a surprise AMA, so I asked him if he knows whose idea it was to depower Nova (after all, it did happen in an Infinity Countdown tie-in, so may not have been Zub's decision) and if it was done to keep him out of Infinity Wars.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/...ics_give_away/
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-13-2018 at 12:08 PM.

Astonishing Member

And any unique naming removed. Some, like X-23's, are no longer search friendly (you can't search for X-23, it's too short, and they didn't include Kinney or Wolverine in the title).

Gerry Duggan's doing a surprise AMA, so I asked him if he knows whose idea it was to depower Nova (after all, it did happen in an Infinity Countdown tie-in, so may not have been Zub's decision) and if it was done to keep him out of Infinity Wars.
    I really, really want to know what the deal is with all the thread title tampering.

I remember Gerry Duggan had one right when his (surprisingly brief) Guardians of the Galaxy run started.

Astonishing Member

I think this is yours.

https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/...e_away/e44nb43

Quote Originally Posted by Digifriend84
    I wonder if you'd know the answer to this? In Infinity Countdown: Champions #2, written by the team's regular writer Jim Zub, Scott Adsit confiscated Sam Alexander's helmet, depowering the younger Nova. Was that done to keep him out of Infinity Wars? Whose decision was it? I can't imagine Richard Rider will be pleased when he finds out what happened to Sam.
    Quote Originally Posted by gerryduggan
    I love Sam - I remember chatting Jordan up about it -all these problems are things for our young hero to overcome. I also have dug my time with RR, too. Also - I lose sleep worrying someone will try to kill Adsit. (in both universes)
    So he answered, but it is, unfortunately but not surprisingly, a "no-answer."

Yeah. Which makes me wonder if that means something will happen involving the Novas. Certainly sounds like there's something he didn't want to spoil. Gotta read between the lines!

So can we talk about the tease zub just put on his tumblr of miles and kamala.
    http://jimzub.tumblr.com/post/176996...ns-i-was#notes