Page 175 of 218 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 3266

So I think I remember Izaakse and Zub saying that their are 3 connecting covers for this arc, but even with just this cover and the previous one you have some pretty impressive desktop wallpaper. Take a look...

Weirdworld_Champions.jpg

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Is Man-Thing coming on board as a member of Champions?
    I also saw him in Weapon H and it was mentioned there that enhancements had been done to him.

Man-Thing, nice to see him about. Still hoping for a solo again. Preferably with his telepathy back in play.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Spectacular Member

Is it just me, or do Sam, Nadia and Viv look like villains? Maybe Man-Thing’s done something to them, but I’m getting the vibe the others are going to have to fight them.

Viv leaning in to the robot look makes sense if we remember she detested getting turned human, but they might not have chosen these looks for themselves at all. What type of DnD thing is Viv even supposed to be?

Incredible Member

I, i think im gonna borrow this if you don't mind lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    So I think I remember Izaakse and Zub saying that their are 3 connecting covers for this arc, but even with just this cover and the previous one you have some pretty impressive desktop wallpaper. Take a look...

Weirdworld_Champions.jpg
    So Viv really stayed as Golem and congratulations to the ones who got it right about Nova being a type of Paladin or Knight.

And Nadia's a nymph or fairy, I think.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Miles' new solo will most likely be release around or on the same week as the premier of his movie in December and when Spider-Geddon wraps up the week before the movie. So we'll probably here an announcement of it sometime in September before or after Marvel's December 2018 Solicitations.

As for Sam I have no clue if that's going to happen or not, but I would be all for it if the right kind of creative team was attached.
    Synergy with Miles' movie release makes sense, though I'll be at ease once we get some official information.

And I just really want a book for Sam again. Heck, maybe get Loveness and Perez back, and not cave into the haters' hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here's the solicit for Champions #25

• In a world of magic and glory, the Champions can take hold of what they desire, but not without a price...
    • Plus, how can Snowguard protect the North, when she’s not even on planet Earth?
    Oh my goodness, Sam looks epic here! He and Miles have the best Weird World looks!
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 08-21-2018 at 01:16 PM.

NADIA LOOKS AMAZlNG

Quote Originally Posted by FantasticVision View Post
    Is it just me, or do Sam, Nadia and Viv look like villains? Maybe Man-Thing’s done something to them, but I’m getting the vibe the others are going to have to fight them.

Viv leaning in to the robot look makes sense if we remember she detested getting turned human, but they might not have chosen these looks for themselves at all. What type of DnD thing is Viv even supposed to be?
    Looks like you called it.

https://twitter.com/JimZub/status/1032022650640642051

SHADOW-SPIDER
    MYSTIC MARVEL
    SNOWGORE
    LADY IRONHEART
    BRAWNHAMMER
    THE WICKED WASP
    NOVA KNIGHT
    VIVID VESSEL

Based on Wasp's new adjective, yeah, those three are brainwashed.

You know, Miles and Sam could keep those as their new proper codenames.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Miles' new solo will most likely be release around or on the same week as the premier of his movie in December and when Spider-Geddon wraps up the week before the movie. So we'll probably here an announcement of it sometime in September before or after Marvel's December 2018 Solicitations.

As for Sam I have no clue if that's going to happen or not, but I would be all for it if the right kind of creative team was attached.
    Considering her solo sold moderately well, albeit under Bendis and the Ironheart name, I'm not surprised to see Marvel delivering a new, proper, Ironheart solo so soon.

After the last Nova series tanked hard, I don't foresee a new Nova run anytime soon, barring an MCU Nova movie waiting in the wings.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see Cho get a new solo before Sam, but I don't see "Brawn" lighting up the sales charts .

Oh wow Weirdworld Nova, Wasp and Viv look fantastic. And those are some pretty neat fantasy names.

BANNED

The new designs are awesome! Nova and Miles are probably my favorites of the bunch. But they all look great.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    The new designs are awesome! Nova and Miles are probably my favorites of the bunch. But they all look great.
    Agreed! They all have something to like about their designs, but Nova's and Miles's just seem to ooze that coolness factor on a level all their own.

Here's another group shot of everyone's costumes
    Last edited by Dragonick; 08-22-2018 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    NADIA LOOKS AMAZlNG
    Nice try Nadia, Jane's bug version was better http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Avengers_Vol_1_394
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest