Page 187 of 218 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3266

I wonder who that guy is behind the Master?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

According to Zub it's Modred the Mystic.

An Avengers villain, and one that makes sense considering the storyline. Thanks.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Just getting back into current comics, and just recently purchased the entire Champions run. Does Viv have her brain waves patterned off of anyone?

Combination of Vision and Scarlet Witch.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That should be fun. I was almost hoping they’d be patterned after Nadia’s, as a nod to Jocasta.

Yeah, because Virginia's pattern (Vision's wife) come from Wanda's.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    That should be fun. I was almost hoping they’d be patterned after Nadia’s, as a nod to Jocasta.
    Viv debuted before Nadia.

Changing the subject for a moment, according to the solicit for Ironheart #2, Riri is no longer using the Tony Stark AI (I guess he was destroyed with the Ironheart 2.0 armor) and instead she has a new one.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-19-2018 at 05:51 AM.

New issue of the UK's Mighty World of Marvel out today includes Champions #12. Next month, it's replaced by Hawkeye. I think I know why. The next three Champions issues are Avengers crossover anyway, so those will appear in Avengers Universe. And MWOM is running Hawkeye because it's a prequel to West Coast Avengers. Since there's currently only two Avengers books, once they complete No Surrender, they'll likely need to start both Aaron's Avengers and Thompson's WCA immediately. And even then, Avengers Universe will have an empty slot. I wonder if Champions will just end up in Avengers Universe long term? It did spin-off from ANAD Avengers after all.

Viv debuted before Nadia.

Changing the subject for a moment, according to the solicit for Ironheart #2, Riri is no longer using the Tony Stark AI (I guess he was destroyed with the Ironheart 2.0 armor) and instead she has a new one.
    I know, but it could happen in the future. I’m just saying it’d be a neat callback to Jocasta’s original brain engrams.

Zub confirmed on tumblr someone will make a move in champions #27(romance) so who will it be?

They probably wouldn't go down the Brawn / Viv route again. I can't think of any other romantic subplots that had been bubbling.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    They probably wouldn't go down the Brawn / Viv route again. I can't think of any other romantic subplots that had been bubbling.
    Apart from the Riri/Viv teasing, the quasi triangle between Sam/Kamala/Miles, Sam’s onesided crush on Viv...

I think it’s most likely that Zub’s referring to Sam making a move on Viv and her then telling him she’s gay though, because Kamala and Miles and Riri and Nadia all have solos and Amadeus is too old for any of them. It could also be Viv/Amka with them being close and Viv already having a nickname from her - although I’m pretty sure more people support Viv/Riri, even if that’s more unlikely now. Plus Viv dating someone she lives with would just get complicated if they broke up, so it seems like a bad move.

Yeah, it definitely has to involve Viv. I do think it could be Amka, but if so, she's moving too fast, as they've not known each other very long. But Sam makes sense as well because of what happened in issue 20. She helped Sam when he got blasted in 19. Could it be she also helps him get a new power source, and he thinks she's doing it for him, instead of for the team?

I'm betting on either Riri/Viv or Viv/Amka. Even though Riri has a solo coming out, Zub said he had to talk to Eve Ewing about what big plans he had for her, but she already picked up on it and implemented it into her story. Besides Zub potentially revealing Riri is on the Autism Spectrum, I'm thinking it dealt more with romance.