Page 200 of 218 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3266

We don't even know if Rising will be set on 616 or not. It could be an adaptation of the cartoon. But if it is on 616, both Champions and West Coast Avengers will have members on double duty (Kamala, Patriot, and America).

It's possible that WCA will end and be replaced by Young Avengers though, as Clint Barton is joining the No Road Home Avengers team. If it continues, it'll need to change it's roster.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-07-2018 at 01:56 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

It's cool that they're gonna start doing rotating casts, been wondering how long until they decide to do this considering the abundance of young characters. Not fond of the number reset, but whatever.

Did Fallon Grey, Blade's daughter, ever get introduced? If not here might be a good place to bring her in with Blade having been an Avenger. I would also love to see some of the young characters from the various cartoons brought into 616 canon such as Videoman (Francis Bite), Mjnari, Sandgirl, Molecule Boy, Nocturnal Owl Boy, Mainframe ect.
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 10-07-2018 at 08:09 AM.

She never was introduced so that's a possibility. We'll also be getting some completely original characters, one of which is from India according to Zub's Twitter.

Now that the team is going to be huge we kinda need an official leader or at least a particular group that acts as the head. I'm in favor of the group idea consisting of at least Kamala, Miles, and Sam since they started it all.

Much in the same way that the Justice League, as big as a roster across various mediums can get, still have Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman be singled out or tend to be primary heads, I'm also for Champions having a joint leadership between Miles, Kamala, and Sam.

Yes it should definitely be Kamala, Miles and Sam in the leadership roles. Also good to here that some original characters will be making an appearance as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    She never was introduced so that's a possibility. We'll also be getting some completely original characters, one of which is from India according to Zub's Twitter.

Now that the team is going to be huge we kinda need an official leader or at least a particular group that acts as the head. I'm in favor of the group idea consisting of at least Kamala, Miles, and Sam since they started it all.
    India? He might as well have just taken Trinary from X-Men Red then.

And yes, Kamala's the leader, though does that cover imply Miles might take over? Which would make sense if Marvel Rising Secret Warriors is in 616 and Kamala is away half the time as a result. The original second in command was Cyclops but I don't think anyone else stepped up when he left.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

We dont even know the hero's name or powers, so we can't assume that Trinary could take their place. And either way, there can never be enough heroes from India.

White Tiger is ruled out for both the Champions and Young Avengers rosters. Someone asked if there were plans for her at the NYCC Women of Marvel panel, and the answer was no.

Also from that panel:

A fan asks if we'll see Ms.Marvel go to college and where would she go.

Amanat says that's an interesting way to take the character and something they'll definitely consider.
    Looks like Kamala (and Miles) is now a high school senior, considering that both Champions and Miles's solo are referring to it being the start of the new school year.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-07-2018 at 10:35 AM.

Why would they just take Trinary? Other than being Indian, the two characters may have nothing in common to make them interchangeable. And being Indian isn't reason enough. Yes to more original characters that address the fact America is not the be-all and end-all of the planet.

Niffleheim

The teens are doing it right. Champions is the only book that respect continuity and i'm so glad that i've been following Miles, Kamala and Sam's solo from the beginning. Is there any possibility that Sam might get a solo next year?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    The teens are doing it right. Champions is the only book that respect continuity and i'm so glad that i've been following Miles, Kamala and Sam's solo from the beginning. Is there any possibility that Sam might get a solo next year?
    I don't think he even has his powers at the moment. And the Nova-guy took his suit. So, probably no solo until that gets sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Did Fallon Grey, Blade's daughter, ever get introduced?
    Nope, and hopefully that terrible (IMHO) idea will never see the light of day.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Nope, and hopefully that terrible (IMHO) idea will never see the light of day.
    It was so long ago. Fallon's probably lost as a could've been.

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    I don't think he even has his powers at the moment. And the Nova-guy took his suit. So, probably no solo until that gets sorted.
    Yeah, damn that Scott Adsit. I hope Richard Rider tans his hide and brings that helmet back... surely they only depowered Sam to make sure the Champions played no further part in Duggan's Infinity Wars? Though it apparently didn't keep Kamala from getting involved - Loki's going to drag her back into proceedings after the Warps get undone it seems. Maybe she'll retrieve it on the way home, just in time for the new Champions #1?