Page 205 of 218 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 3266

Ramos drew Cyclops in ASM #8. I wonder if Spencer wrote that in so that Ramos could draw him one last time before Extermination gets rid of him?

Zub has thought about the possibility of Honey Badger joining the Champions. Tom Taylor, Gabby's creator, approves of the idea.
    https://twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/st...83039615705088
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-24-2018 at 12:40 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Actually when you think about it besides Miles, Sam, and Kamala I guess none of the other members of the Champions really have a secret identity (though I suppose at this point Cho and Viv can't really do much about it). They have superhero names but they are pretty public in terms of being superheroes. Can't really speak to any of the new members coming in though, cause out of them I'm only really familiar with Powerman and I suppose Red Locust who appeared in this series.
    In Spider Men 2- Peter did refer to Riri by her real name in front of the Avengers.

So I would think a lot of folks know who each other are. Especially if you observe who they are with.

I mean one could figure out Rayshaun if you saw him with Misty & Sam. Since no one saw Falcon with a sidekick for YEARS.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    In Spider Men 2- Peter did refer to Riri by her real name in front of the Avengers.
    I know this is a dead-horse, but Bendis always did his own thing without concern for previous continuity, so I wouldn't take things he's written like that as being absolute.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

That wasn't the Avengers, it was the Earth-1610 Ultimates. And that Riri was a member of the team, having apparently replaced Iron Man.

And Riri has no secret identity anyway. It's public knowledge that she's Ironheart.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-24-2018 at 04:29 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Am I the only one who wants a Young X-men/Academy X-men to join the CHampions ? I mean they often question the way the adult X-men have done things similar to how the Champions are doing to the Avengers ?

So am I the only one who wants and X-men that is a fan favorite to join the Champions ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Am I the only one who wants a Young X-men/Academy X-men to join the CHampions ? I mean they often question the way the adult X-men have done things similar to how the Champions are doing to the Avengers ?

So am I the only one who wants and X-men that is a fan favorite to join the Champions ?
    No, you aren't the only one. The Academy X kids are currently among my favorite X-men ever, and I would love to see more of them.

Zub has confirmed that he is in talks with X-men editors to bring Academy X characters to the roster, but I'm not that faithful with X-editors, who have been openly very shitty towards the New X-men characters and will probably say no to Zub, as they would rather have those characters ignored.

So if new X-men characters doesn't appear it will be the fault of the X-men editors.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Truth be told I fully expect all of the New X-Men/Academy X characters showing up in the Uncanny relaunch to die in the first issue. There aren't going to be many left after that. I guess they'll have it better than Eye-Boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Truth be told I fully expect all of the New X-Men/Academy X characters showing up in the Uncanny relaunch to die in the first issue. There aren't going to be many left after that. I guess they'll have it better than Eye-Boy.
    Seeing how awful the X-editors are towards them I wouldn't be surprised if that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Seeing how awful the X-editors are towards them I wouldn't be surprised if that happened
    The crappy thing is, I like the folk who are going to be doing the new Uncanny. I have confidence that it will be a fine comic, I simply do not foresee myself enjoying it.

There's truth in saying that there are a lot of superfluous X-Men characters, and the Academy X era did bring in more than its fair share. I just wish they'd stop being used as cannon fodder. The students in general really. I'm still bitter about Eye-Boy dying in the opening pages of a Venom mini series.

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    The crappy thing is, I like the folk who are going to be doing the new Uncanny. I have confidence that it will be a fine comic, I simply do not foresee myself enjoying it.

There's truth in saying that there are a lot of superfluous X-Men characters, and the Academy X era did bring in more than its fair share. I just wish they'd stop being used as cannon fodder. The students in general really. I'm still bitter about Eye-Boy dying in the opening pages of a Venom mini series.
    Yeah, I like the creative team too (especially Kelly), and if something bad will happen to the X-men characters, the fault will be on the X-editors, not the writers.

I'm not sure if Eye boy is entierly dead (as he appeared in the annual of Domino).

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Yeah, I like the creative team too (especially Kelly), and if something bad will happen to the X-men characters, the fault will be on the X-editors, not the writers.

I'm not sure if Eye boy is entierly dead (as he appeared in the annual of Domino).
    Ah, that's good. I'm a bit behind as I read most Marvel titles on the Unlimited app. Opened up the first issue of "Venomized" by accident, read the first three pages and stopped.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post

Don't give Marvel ideas. They'll just add Glob or Eye-Boy.

I’m already so tired of people talking about Miles and Kamala. These non stop questions to Zub about them sicken me. I can’t wait till Zub kills that ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I’m already so tired of people talking about Miles and Kamala. These non stop questions to Zub about them sicken me. I can’t wait till Zub kills that ship.
    And? it wont stop people shipping them and you know what? it's not canon so let them write fanfics about Kamala and Miles, people is in their right to ship whoever they want.

Eh, people can ask away if they want to. Very few people see everything someone posts, if every time he answers a related question it makes it more clear to a few more people it's not realistically happening than he might as well. He clearly doesn't mind answering some questions over, and over again.