Page 47 of 218 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

With Tyke going back to the X-men: Blue team, I guess this means he won't be with the Champions for very long. Nor will he be the leader.
    Keep dreaming, Bunn mentioned that Cyclops is branching out in the MU meaning that he's staying in champions... Plus I don't see anyone calling for Ms marvel to leave because she's joining Secret Warriors... and don't forget Waid is the one that pushed specifically to get Tyke so he isn't leaving any time soon

He could still be in Champions Kamala is going to be in Secret Warriors and I honestly can't see the team losing members so soon.

I hope you all are right. While I would like to see him move out of the X-verse, I don't mind him being apart of both teams.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I hope you all are right. While I would like to see him move out of the X-verse, I don't mind him being apart of both teams.
    Of course we are...

Now, wasn't mentioned that there'd be a crossover involving the champions and teen heroes in general? it should be the resolution to divided we stand

Cyclops didn't leave All-New X-Men to join the Champions... he's pulling double duty behind the other mutants' backs. Nothing will change in Champions except his costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Cyclops didn't leave All-New X-Men to join the Champions... he's pulling double duty behind the other mutants' backs. Nothing will change in Champions except his costume.
    Kind of hard to do it behind their backs considering how much the Champions do the social media thing. If the only one to figure out these that stuff is the biggest square out of the O5....well, then they need to go back much earlier than the 10-15 years ago they supposedly come from.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Keep dreaming, Bunn mentioned that Cyclops is branching out in the MU meaning that he's staying in champions... Plus I don't see anyone calling for Ms marvel to leave because she's joining Secret Warriors... and don't forget Waid is the one that pushed specifically to get Tyke so he isn't leaving any time soon
    It does make me think the whole "team leader" debate is going to end with there being no official team leader.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    It does make me think the whole "team leader" debate is going to end with there being no official team leader.
    I'm thinking it might be each person takes the lead in their field of expertise.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I know, tyke will simply be a field leader and the major decisions will be decided by everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    With Kamala's Pakistani roots a Taliban expy would make the most sense. The religious intolerance angle should also hit home for Scott since he has already had a run in with the Purifiers.
    If you think that Marvel is going to go anywhere near that group I have a bridge I would be willing to part with for the right price.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Kind of hard to do it behind their backs considering how much the Champions do the social media thing. If the only one to figure out these that stuff is the biggest square out of the O5....well, then they need to go back much earlier than the 10-15 years ago they supposedly come from.
    Beast has confirmed that they're from the 1960s, not c2002. So Cyke being so naive is actually understandable. Cyclops wasn't present during the events of issue 1, maybe he'll be rumbled in issue 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Beast has confirmed that they're from the 1960s, not c2002. So Cyke being so naive is actually understandable. Cyclops wasn't present during the events of issue 1, maybe he'll be rumbled in issue 3?
    Funny, the issue where he goes back and grabs them says they were from 2001. Sliding timescale and all that - any 1960's references are just easter eggs about the time period the comics were published during.

Unless all mutants have a secondary power where they age at the same rate as Wolverine.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Here's the preview for issue #3 http://www.cbr.com/champions-3-preview/

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here's the preview for issue #3 http://www.cbr.com/champions-3-preview/
    I love how Sam's just trying to stir **** up
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    If you think that Marvel is going to go anywhere near that group I have a bridge I would be willing to part with for the right price.
    Will that be cash or credit?
    Dark does not mean deep.