Page 6 of 218 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    That or add Red Widow, who wil have a back-up story in the post-CWII Ms Marvel book. She actually mesh's well with the team, since she's been working in protecting the homeless people and poor immigrants of NY, whom she's part of.
    It's the first time I've heard of her...
    Also the team lacks aliens, Teen aliens, wait... Teen legacy alien character

Okay to start we have 2 girls and 4 boys. 6 members in total.

Should things happen and before #12 comes and we get a 7th for a Magnificent 7 list, how long would you guys like it to stay at 6-7? If they get to the mid 20's or wait till the 30-40s?

Note: I'm making alot of wish fulfillment and assumptions but just give me this.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Okay to start we have 2 girls and 4 boys. 6 members in total.

Should things happen and before #12 comes and we get a 7th for a Magnificent 7 list, how long would you guys like it to stay at 6-7? If they get to the mid 20's or wait till the 30-40s?

Note: I'm making alot of wish fulfillment and assumptions but just give me this.
    I don't think marvel is ever gonna age any of its teen characters... Like ever... As for the final champion, my bet is on Kate Bishop

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    I don't think marvel is ever gonna age any of its teen characters... Like ever... As for the final champion, my bet is on Kate Bishop
    Nah, she has a solo in LA and will not trade her old pals for newer team of young heroes. And she's about 23 NOW (pun intended), doesn't count as a super teen anymore. Cho's the borderline by being 19.
    Everything Lives!

It's the first time I've heard of her...
    Also the team lacks aliens, Teen aliens, wait... Teen legacy alien character
    If you are thinking of Noh-varr, I'm not sure he would fit in this team. He is probably as pragmatical and ruthless as any adult hero, and not very in tune with the old-school idealistic spirit of heroism (he sees himself as a soldier tasked with protecting Earth, not as a crimefighter).
    Last edited by Habis; 07-29-2016 at 12:10 PM.

Incredible Member

I'm loving ya'll suggestions.

I indeed Robbie is joining this team, then we do need some sort of space based badarse human. For that role I suggest Cammi Benally. She can tie the team to the Guardians if needed (Drax in particular), shes an expert on survival tactics/traps and she has a more serious personality to clash with the lighthearted and carefree of most of the team.

Also where did Kate Bishop become 23? No way that girl is 2 yrs younger than Rogue and older than Cannonball (who has stated he is 21).

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    I'm loving ya'll suggestions.

I indeed Robbie is joining this team, then we do need some sort of space based badarse human. For that role I suggest Cammi Benally. She can tie the team to the Guardians if needed (Drax in particular), shes an expert on survival tactics/traps and she has a more serious personality to clash with the lighthearted and carefree of most of the team.

Also where did Kate Bishop become 23? No way that girl is 2 yrs younger than Rogue and older than Cannonball (who has stated he is 21).
    Contrary to popular belief, and to other generations of heroes, Marvel's teen heroes who are not part of the X-Books actually age!
    Cassie is 16/17 now, she was stated to be 14 in the first YA.
    Miles started as 14/15, he's now 16/17.
    Cho was 16, now he's 19.
    Etc.
    Everything Lives!

Contrary to popular belief, and to other generations of heroes, Marvel's teen heroes who are not part of the X-Books actually age!
    Cho was 16, now he's 19.
    Etc.
    Well unfortunately for xfans we've recieved words that no new teen mutants are being made and those that are already teens (aka those that came in during Morrison to Gillen) won't be gettin aged up. THey're literally stuck in teen hell.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Well unfortunately for xfans we've recieved words that no new teen mutants are being made and those that are already teens (aka those that came in during Morrison to Gillen) won't be gettin aged up. THey're literally stuck in teen hell.
    And literal hell too...

Incredible Member

Cho was 16, now he's 19.
    Etc.
    Well that makes sense then. Katie being older than Cannonball was a problem for me. So only the X-kids stay their ages lol. Thanks for clearing that up.

COnt

This one is my favorite

I like this one the most as well.

While I am excited for this series, I'm not thrilled about the Ramos art. He just doesn't do it for me.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I like this one the most as well.

While I am excited for this series, I'm not thrilled about the Ramos art. He just doesn't do it for me.
    I think they want Ramos on art duties because he can pull monthly double shipping on schedule

What about Hummingbird? I think the character had a lot of potential and it would be a pity if she got forgotten.

I'm hoping they have a space adventure some time -Cyclops and Nova have obvious space ties, but I'm not sure about the rest. Still, space adventures can be pretty cool.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I'm hoping they have a space adventure some time -Cyclops and Nova have obvious space ties, but I'm not sure about the rest. Still, space adventures can be pretty cool.
    Cho-WWH and Planet Hulk. Maybe meet up with Skarr
    Vivian: Annihilation Conquest and Pymtron. I wonder if he's made a name for himself while he was out there.

Miles and Kamala- Outside of the vs Annihilus arc that just ended, they're not really space farers.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.