Page 96 of 218 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 3266
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    It's a damn shame that the trio never got their own solo miniseries. Could've really worked out and possibly made the trio idea work more.
    Do you mean team up mini book with all three as co-leads?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    The titans are not teens.They are young adults.
    So her team will be... The Young Adulterers! Wait no umm, let's just put her in charge of a new Exiles, I mean she has the whole Multiverse thing.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    So her team will be... The Young Adulterers! Wait no umm, let's just put her in charge of a new Exiles, I mean she has the whole Multiverse thing.
    Cho is an adult i think(18 or 19 or older),while riri,america,kamala,miles,new wasp are teens.
    Last edited by mace11; 07-11-2017 at 05:40 PM.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

I haven't been keeping up with the rumours and solicitations so I'm not exactly sure what the deal is but I'd really hate to see the team broken up. I wouldn't mind one or two additions (possibly at the expense of Hulk) but that's about it.

Astonishing Member

Why not DC has a Trinity Book

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, they probably haven't decided yet what to do with America Chavez. She doesn't need to be on a team at all as long as her solo avoids cancellation. But honestly, rather than taking half of the Champions away, I think she's more likely to gather a different group of teens. Hulkling, Wiccan, Stinger, Hawkeye (Kate's the only one of those not currently in limbo). People from the Young Avengers series! If DC can have Titans and Teen Titans there's room for Marvel to have a second teen team too.
    I would love for Hulkling, Wiccan, Cassie, and Kate to come back together again, we need a Young Avengers reunion badly! Which would be perfect for America too, for obvious reasons.

they sure did invest a lot in these Freelancer characters.

It's a damn shame that the trio never got their own solo miniseries. Could've really worked out and possibly made the trio idea work more.
    That would've been a great prelude to Champions, the three of them fighting crime and being friends while also trying to figure what to do after they left the Avengers. They're being portrayed as a trio but I still feel like their friendship could be better shown. I mean I don't remember when Sam and Miles learned each other's secret identity's or when Kamala learned Miles' secret identity. In Champions it should feel like they're the closest, but I just don't feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Why not DC has a Trinity Book
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    That would've been a great prelude to Champions, the three of them fighting crime and being friends while also trying to figure what to do after they left the Avengers. They're being portrayed as a trio but I still feel like their friendship could be better shown. I mean I don't remember when Sam and Miles learned each other's secret identity's or when Kamala learned Miles' secret identity. In Champions it should feel like they're the closest, but I just don't feel it.
    All these. I admit I'm not sure how much a book like this could even last or if the three of them together have enough pull, but just a 6 issue mini, if not a full year run, would've been great to see and have. I think even before ANAD Avengers was announced and those three were going to be on there, there was fan art up the wazoo depicting them together.

If Sam really will be out in the foreseeable future, it would be a damn shame. In whatever small capacity the three interacted, I always saw them as Harry, Ron and Hermione.

Astonishing Member

I would have really liked to have had this.

BANNED

The titans are not teens.They are young adults.
    Depends on the rosters...MAC is an interesting choice to lead.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Cho is an adult i think(18 or 19 or older),while riri,america,kamala,miles,new wasp are teens.
    Unless there was some sort of retcon on America's age, I don't think she's supposed to be an early/mid or even late teen at all, as I remember Kieron Gillen saying he wrote her as a little older than the other Young Avengers on his run, so she should be on her early 20s. I mean, she's even going to college on her current book, so...

And Cho is a weird case. Everyone seems to forget he's supposed to be older than all of the other Champions.

Also, I don't believe in any of those rumors. They sound a lot like wishful thinking from people who can't wait for Marvel's status quo to change.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 07-11-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    Depends on the rosters...MAC is an interesting choice to lead.
    Yeah,i think all of the current titans in titans book are adults i think and the current teen titans book is all teenagers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Unless there was some sort of retcon on America's age, I don't think she's supposed to be an early/mid or even late teen at all, as I remember Kieron Gillen saying he wrote her as a little older than the other Young Avengers on his run, so she should be on her early 20s. I mean, she's even going to college on her current book, so...

And Cho is a weird case. Everyone seems to forget he's supposed to be older than all of the other Champions.

Also, I don't believe in any of those rumors. They sound a lot like wishful thinking from people who can't wait for Marvel's status quo to change.
    Eh its hard to track ages in Marvel because characters don't really age they way they are suppose to.

Its a big 2 comic thing in general.

its better to track characters as generations if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Kamala and Miles learned each other's secret identities in one of Ms Marvel's solo issues, I think. And at the start of ANAD Avengers, Nova introduced himself to Kamala but she didn't believe his name was Sam for some reason. Later, Sam Wilson calls him Sam, revealing to Kamala, and the whole team, his identity.