Super Moderator

Default SDCC: "Agents of SHIELD" Revs Up for Ghost Rider with Fiery Teaser, Car Reveal

After revealing that Robbie Reyes is headed to television, Marvel released the announcement video as well as the first look at his classic muscle car.

Full article here.

I really wonder how they're going to work this into the framework of the show.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Robbie Reyes is not a Ghost Rider, he's bonded to the spirit of a Satanic Cult Worshipper. He's the worst "Ghost Rider", yes worse than Alejandra who wasn't given a fair enough shake.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

If Marvel calls him a Ghost Rider, he's a Ghost Rider. Kinda how it works, whether for good or bad.

That's a sweet-looking car, but the Kamen Rider fan in me will always prefer the bikes of the other Ghost Riders .

Kinda wondering if it's intentional that the skull looks like the more traditional Ghost Rider compared to Robbie's.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindTricked View Post
    I really wonder how they're going to work this into the framework of the show.
    They'll probably make him an inhuman.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer Bruce View Post
    Nah they will make him the spirit of vengeance because I think with Strange they're trying to bring in the mystical, so this will allow them to pull that into Shield. Robbie should be an interesting addition and I hope that they keep him around after, or spin him into a netflix show if they can't keep him on Shield.

At 33 he seems a bit old to be portraying Robbie Reyes but they do that a lot in Hollywood.
    Please Remain Calm

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer Bruce View Post
    lulz

Anyway, the car reveal has a dude screaming, "It's a car!" that's funny.

I stopped watching Agents of SHIELD after all their Inhuman plots fell flat and tried too hard to be like X-men. I think Marvel is just trying too hard with the Inhumans now and other properties are suffering because of it, not just X-men. But adding Ghost Rider into the mix is a welcome change. It beats exploring more Inhuman plots. Plus, with Dr. Strange coming out, the time is right to explore the more mystical side of the MCU.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member

Glad to see that Robbie's car has been worked in.

Though I'm not really a car-savvy individual, it looked super cool in the comics and this looks pretty sweet, too, so I'm game.