Super Moderator

Default Ghost Rider Haunts "Marvel's Agents of SHIELD" in New SDCC Poster

The Spirit of Vengeance burns behind Coulson, May and the rest of the team. Plus, Marvel shares the actors' original screentest videos for the show!

Full article here.

BANNED

#BringCagetoSHIELD

I'm a little worried that they keep using a bone look for Robbie's Ghost Rider. His head looks more metallic and gives off more of an engine vibe. So if they ignore that, kind of defeats the point of using this interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLiving View Post
    I'm a little worried that they keep using a bone look for Robbie's Ghost Rider. His head looks more metallic and gives off more of an engine vibe. So if they ignore that, kind of defeats the point of using this interpretation.
    Yeah, I'm wondering if it's intentional that they're using the traditional Ghost Rider iconography (skull and chains) to promote this even when they're using Robbie, and if they might be combining him with the others Riders to some degree.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    The Spirit of Vengeance burns behind Coulson, May and the rest of the team. Plus, Marvel shares the actors' original screentest videos for the show!

Full article here.
    This show just gets more goofball by the minute. Starting as grounded in the Superspy mold with trappings of sci fi now as a follow up to Asgardians we get a PC spin on Ghost Rider. Did this version sell any copies at all? The art was the worst ever. At least if they had to pick a PC version of the character pick the recent female spin short lived as it was. Smallville here we come. A show who's main purpose ended up as product placement ads for the next possible media launch without regard to plot or storyline.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLiving View Post
    Composite Characters aren't a new concept in adaptations, and just because they cherry pick certain elements from one incarnation doesn't mean that wish to use that incarnation whole cloth.

Having said, I do echo your wonders here. Design-wise, his "helmet gear skull head" is very much iconic to Robbie as Ghost Rider and one of the things that makes him unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I'm wondering if it's intentional that they're using the traditional Ghost Rider iconography (skull and chains) to promote this even when they're using Robbie, and if they might be combining him with the others Riders to some degree.
    Just wanted to say that Robbie has used chains, too, albeit maybe not exactly similar to the other Ghost Riders', and he used other weapons as well.