Incredible Member

Default Daredevil #9 Question

This is a bit late, and I'm sorry if it's been discussed, but in this issue Daredevil tells Spiderman at one point:

"Everyone used to know my identity, and I did something to change that."

Ok, maybe I'm stupid, or missed it in an event that I didn't read, but WTF did DD "do" to make everyone forget his identity?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by keeen View Post
    This is a bit late, and I'm sorry if it's been discussed, but in this issue Daredevil tells Spiderman at one point:

"Everyone used to know my identity, and I did something to change that."

Ok, maybe I'm stupid, or missed it in an event that I didn't read, but WTF did DD "do" to make everyone forget his identity?
    Nobody knows. It happened in the 8 months gap between the end of Secret Wars and the start of ANAD and will be revealed later in the book.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Well, something else Daredevil and Spider-Man have in common; they both used plot devices that would be explained later on in their respective series to erase the knowledge of their dual identities from everyone in the world with the exception of the one person they trusted most (Foggy for Matt/DD and Mary Jane for Spidey/Peter). Hopefully, Soule does better explaining how Matt put that genie back in the bottle than Quesada did with Peter.
    The spider is always on the hunt.