Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Not Getting Any Younger Kikaider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keanu View Post
    Everyone's on the Flash costume like they don't see the atrocity that is cyborg's armor. Not feeling Aquaman's costume either. At all.
    Yeah, Cyborg looks like crap. I will never get used to him as a JLA member. Especially, because he is an aesthetic eyesore.

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    Not sure how that helps. U go to these movies for the action scenes so looking like crap in action scenes not good.
    Eh, I don't go to these movies solely for the action scenes and I don't have a problem with how Cyborg looks. I like the fact that we will still see him looking normal anyway.

Long-time loiterer

I'm reserving judgement on Cyborg until I see more, because at the moment..? Hmm.
    Love the looks of the rest though. I thought his topless costume that was released months back suited Momoa pretty well, but the battle armour works too.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    guys chill the Flash costume is a prototype, confirmed Bruce makes him another.
    Bruce, or Alfred? Alfred seems to be the tech genius in these movies, not Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikaider View Post
    Yeah, Cyborg looks like crap. I will never get used to him as a JLA member. Especially, because he is an aesthetic eyesore.
    Isn't it common knowledge now that cgi in trailers is always worse than the final version? Let alone what is essentially alpha footage.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Amazing Member

Everything looked pretty tight. Very witty, funny ( though that should not be an absolute requirement for a good comic book movie), nice costumes. Hip trailer music. And people, the film isn't even done shooting yet. The effects are nowhere near complete. The Flash costume was cool in action. I like how the FX did not ape off of the CW version. It's like he generates a more explosive speed force effect whenever he moves. The suit looks more reasonable for someone moving THAT fast. I thought they would have given Supes the rebirth look to differentiate himself.

I'm sure haters will look for anything to slag this though really, it will likely see a positive response from fans. Very excited.

BANNED

The Flash suit is fine. Nothing on the TV suit, and a little Hollywood Power Rangersesque (I suppose if the movie sets up Operation: Overdrive for the sequel we know what it will look like) but it's nice and red. The Trinity look like they're shipped in from BvS promotional stuff. Aquaman looks as unAquamanish as always. And while I can't tell what's up with Vic's abdomen, the rest of Cyborg looks cool. Now if only it weren't in continuity with the other movies.

Quote Originally Posted by cfoshin View Post
    Everything looked pretty tight. Very witty, funny ( though that should not be an absolute requirement for a good comic book movie), nice costumes. Hip trailer music. And people, the film isn't even done shooting yet. The effects are nowhere near complete. The Flash costume was cool in action. I like how the FX did not ape off of the CW version. It's like he generates a more explosive speed force effect whenever he moves. The suit looks more reasonable for someone moving THAT fast. I thought they would have given Supes the rebirth look to differentiate himself.

I'm sure haters will look for anything to slag this though really, it will likely see a positive response from fans. Very excited.
    Maybe they don't want to reveal Superman's costume just yet.

I don't really get why they want Aquaman to walk around in armour for this. I mean you hire Jason Momoa, you want the guy walking area bare-chested right?

Also I hate that they keep trying to make Cyborg, the eunuch, happen on the Justice League. You want more representation? Get Black Lightning, get John Stewart or best of all get Vixen. She's Black and a female so it dials down the sausage-fest vibe. Not rocket science here guys.

BANNED

Cyborg is horrifying.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Majestic View Post
    I don't really get why they want Aquaman to walk around in armour for this. I mean you hire Jason Momoa, you want the guy walking area bare-chested right?

Also I hate that they keep trying to make Cyborg, the eunuch, happen on the Justice League. You want more representation? Get Black Lightning, get John Stewart or best of all get Vixen. She's Black and a female so it dials down the sausage-fest vibe. Not rocket science here guys.
    Aquaman has a different look like we saw in the trailer the Armour is likely for the final fight.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cfoshin View Post

Yeah. It's no where near done they're about half way through filming. Likely moving on to big set pieces soon.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

So epic. Between this and the Wonder Woman trailer, 2017 is going to be a big year for DC.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Keanu View Post
    Everyone's on the Flash costume like they don't see the atrocity that is cyborg's armor.
    Right?! Flash's costume actually looks good. Better than that CW costume anyway. Cyborg's costume in this image looks like some photoshop I could have done. I'm not even going to go into what I think of the design, but just looks like a highly computer generated image to me next to the rest of the JL.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    They show him out of costume in the trailer.
    it's a sizzle we don't know the context or when and where that is.

That could be before the accident, it could be a hologram generated by his tech. But his robotic look and transformation in BvS already confirm he is 90% robot.
    The J-man

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    guys chill the Flash costume is a prototype, confirmed Bruce makes him another.
    But it hasn't been confirmed that the suit in the picture isn't the one that Bruce makes for him. A suit of that construction looks more likely to have been cooked up by the techs at Wayne Enterprises than to be something Barry made in his basement with his own money.
    Last edited by kalorama; 07-24-2016 at 05:32 PM. Reason: typos/grammar