Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Did you see the Theatrical Cut or the Extended Cut?

Because if you saw the Theatrical Cut, then you really haven't seen BvS. Even the negative reviewers agree on that. Those extra 30 minutes really make a huge difference.
    I saw both and it did make the movie flow better and fleshed it out. However for myself it didn't make a huge difference. Next time I feel like watching BVS I'm just going to skip to the last hour with the fight scenes.

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

Now that looks epic. I'm glad Zack Snyder is learning from his mistakes and is finally having humor in this movie instead of a constantly brooding heroes. Hopefully he won't mess this one up.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post
    I saw both and it did make the movie flow better and fleshed it out. However for myself it didn't make a huge difference. Next time I feel like watching BVS I'm just going to skip to the last hour with the fight scenes.
    Which is what most reviews ive seen have said. Its better sure but not enough to offset the 3hrs of your life you cant get back. If you havent seen it I would suggest the extended cut because its a functional movie and I didnt think the movie was that bad. Not good but by no means as bad as some people make it out to be. Its just a really slow 2hrs and then 1hr of engaging movie.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Flash has a second costume built by Wayne Tech, this may or may not be it.
    That costume is the one that Barry has in his apartment. You can see it next to Bruce in that scene. It is the Wayne Tech suit that we haven't seen yet.
    Last edited by FlashEarthOne; 07-24-2016 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    I can see why they shifted in tone, but frankly the trailer reminds me a lot of the first Avengers film (which I did not like). I guess as a CB fan I'll see it, but not looking forward to it. The trailer for WW was beautiful. Made me think of Nolan's Batman. An intelligent well shot SH film.

Seems as if they've turned Barry Allen into a Peter Parker clone. They might have well have cast Grant Gustin in the role (except for the fact that he can't act). I was not looking forward to the Flash movie, I think I definitely lost interest if they are just going to make him into a smart ass Peter Parker/Spider-man knock off. This is not Barry Allen.

Well, I'm a fan of Gustin and the CW's Flash show, but that's neither here nor there. Eventually, there are going to be so many quirky, funny speedsters running around that Barry's original, bland vanilla personality will seem new and refreshing.
    "Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing."-
    Benjamin Franklin

Fantastic Member

Hopefully cyborg can change back to human again according to his current power set in the comics now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    Transformers movies make billions.....BILLIONS!!!!!
    Not even close to the MCU.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...nd_film_series
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."

Quote Originally Posted by Batman#22 View Post
    Now that looks epic. I'm glad Zack Snyder is learning from his mistakes and is finally having humor in this movie instead of a constantly brooding heroes. Hopefully he won't mess this one up.
    He said a month before BvS was released it would be tonally different and they started filming right after BvS was released. This was always part of the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    That list is meaningless. There have been 13 Marvel movies and 5 Transformers films. The MCU should have made more money.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    That list is meaningless. There have been 13 Marvel movies and 5 Transformers films. The MCU should have made more money.
    What, do you even statistics? The MCU has a higher-grossing average than Transformers and there's also a considerable difference between the single highest-grossing films of both franchises. Starting next year, Disney is going to release 3 MCU movies a year. Unless the market collapses due to oversaturation or their movies take a severe nosedive in quality, they're in this for the long run.

Heck, the Avengers movies alone are about a billion short of the entire Transformers franchise. And each of those films earned twice as much as a Transformers movie on average.
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."

Astonishing Member

Better than I expected. Two great trailers for DC at SDCC 2016, this and Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by cadet View Post
    I saw the theatrical cut.
    Just saw the theatrical cut, and it wasn't bad. Most of its problems, cringeworthy Martha scene aside, are in the beginning, and involve pacing/editing. Once things get rolling, you forget about them.

I have no desire to see the extended cut. Looking forward to Justice League and Wonder Woman nonetheless.

Spectacular Member

I think the trailer looks great even though alot of the effects dont look nearly finished. Bruce and barrys scene is the same as tony and peters scene however it worked here more because alot of people dont know who barry is.

Aquaman looks awesone and dangerous while wonder woman is great as always.

The film itself looks different from mos and bvs film quality wise.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by hammergiant View Post
    Well, I'm a fan of Gustin and the CW's Flash show, but that's neither here nor there. Eventually, there are going to be so many quirky, funny speedsters running around that Barry's original, bland vanilla personality will seem new and refreshing.
    Im a big grant fan and the show as well. I think it can work with the two playing them at the same time but telling the origin again might be tricky.

BANNED

Gadot and Affleck have great chemistry with each other in the scene they shared. Aquaman's a travesty, and they found the blue filters Wonder Woman wasn't using. I don't know.

Whoever cut this teaser together is certainly good at covering Snyder's weaknesses.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eckesg1 View Post
    Interesting you say that because all the people who went to London raved about the scene.
    Yeah they were the ones who told WB to release this at SDCC & smart decision a lot of people have taken to it.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.