Super Moderator

Default SDCC: "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Unveils First Synopsis

Along with confirmation of the main villain, Marvel Studios has released the first official synopsis for the franchise reboot.

Full article here.

Spider-Man was one of the most enjoyable parts of Civil War. Whereas he's become kind of insufferable in the comics, I have high hopes for this movie. The Amazing Spider-Man movies were really a setback, but I think having the weight of the MCU behind him will help make this movie awesome.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marvelmaster616 View Post
    spider-man was one of the most enjoyable parts of civil war. Whereas he's become kind of insufferable in the comics, i have high hopes for this movie. The amazing spider-man movies were really a setback, but i think having the weight of the mcu behind him will help make this movie awesome.
    yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delve deeper into high school life. Tests, homework, dances, dating, etc. Show competent teachers, not caricatures.

BANNED

I have almost no interest in a Spider-Man movie that drills deep into the drama of teenage, high school life. THe more I hear about this, the more it sounds like a TV movie for the Disney Channel.