Super Moderator

Default SDCC: "The Flash" Cast & Crew Offer Insight into "Flashpoint," Season 3

At Comic-Con International, "The Flash" cast and crew gave fans the inside scoop about the show's upcoming third season.

Full article here.

Dr. Alchemy! Yes! That's going to be awesome. I wonder if he's going to take over Cold's role of forming The Rogues? And that still leaves Mirror Master...

I guess that just leaves the question of who the new evil Speedster is. And what happens to Thawne now that the timeline's been changed. Heck, shouldn't Eddie still be alive?

So Barry still has his powers, he just never became The Flash, and he didn't grow up with Iris or Joe. So now the BarryxIris romance is back to square one again .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Dr. Alchemy! Yes! That's going to be awesome. I wonder if he's going to take over Cold's role of forming The Rogues? And that still leaves Mirror Master...

I guess that just leaves the question of who the new evil Speedster is. And what happens to Thawne now that the timeline's been changed. Heck, shouldn't Eddie still be alive? .
    I'd forgotten about Dr. Alchemy. The 1st Flash comic i ever read as a kid was Flash #40something featuring him. I'm really looking forward to seeing him on screen.

As for Eddie, it'd be great if they had him back. It'd create a great dynamic if him and Joe are still partners. Eddie trying to keep a Joe (whose given up on life) functioning. Covering for him as necessary, trying to bring him back to something resembling the Joe we've become used to.

Elsewhere recently, Gustin said that the "Flashpoint" storyline won't last for as long as fans might think. I've always figured it would either be finished and the timeline returned to normal before the fall crossover, or that the crossover will be used for a story about correcting the timeline, merging the Supergirl Earth into the Arrowverse in the process.
    My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael24 View Post
    Elsewhere recently, Gustin said that the "Flashpoint" storyline won't last for as long as fans might think. I've always figured it would either be finished and the timeline returned to normal before the fall crossover, or that the crossover will be used for a story about correcting the timeline, merging the Supergirl Earth into the Arrowverse in the process.
    Yeah there doing something to move supergirl to earth 1 and this universe permanently.