Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

I'd like to see it in a AU. It should be toned down a bit though.

I don't think it fits the character, nor does it bring the series to an interesting place in the long term.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Huh I'd give it a read. That said it would be (as others have already stated) way out of character for MJ.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Mild-Mannered Reporter BlitheringToot's Avatar

I feel like it's something Slott would do in another failed attempt to make us like Carlie Cooper.
    "What would you prefer? Yellow spandex?" – Scott Summers, 2000

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlitheringToot View Post
    I feel like it's something Slott would do in another failed attempt to make us like Carlie Cooper.
    Carlie who?

Quote Originally Posted by BlitheringToot View Post
    Having Carlie Cooper save MJ from being a villain would probably make some readers like her.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

iMan 42s

I feel like that could be interesting provided its done well enough that it doesn't give anyone any Black Cat flashbacks.
    MJ having been that close to Peter would be terrifying to Peter considering she can reveal his identity and personal life to other people. Provided she didn't just become a new Venom (knowing Peter and having the same powers) she could be a legitimately threatening villain to Peter. Any encounter would be difficult for him not only having to make sure his identity is kept secret, but also because if she was much weaker than him he could risk killing her and I doubt Spidey wants two girlfriends blood on his hands (though Gwen's was an accident).

There is potential for the idea, and MJ being more public and having the intimate knowledge of Peter Parker would make things that much more difficult. It's also something I doubt will ever happen due to MJ and Peter shipping and Marvel banking on that selling to audiences since Gwen is still dead and Spider-Gwen is way too young for Peter.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Huh I'd give it a read. That said it would be (as others have already stated) way out of character for MJ.
    It would be out of character for 616 MJ, yeah. But maybe not Earth-65 MJ, who has always been more of a bitch!

BANNED

maybe she will adopt the name disco queen who has the awesome power of starting to dance anytime she feels so.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    maybe she will adopt the name disco queen who has the awesome power of starting to dance anytime she feels so.
    Would she be needing music, for her power to work? You know, like Dazzler...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nose norton View Post
    Would she be needing music, for her power to work? You know, like Dazzler...
    no she would just have to say her catchphrase face it tiger you have hit the jackpot and instantly her flaky dancing prowess gets active. While dancing she is invulnerable and unbeatable. she has developed her own way of dance fighting style which makes strong men go weak at their knees.
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 08-04-2016 at 08:40 AM.