Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Why is Magik not among the Sorcerers Supremes?! I know she might be and just isn't listed, but c'mon! Also, pretty sure that should be either Sorcerers Supreme or Sorcerer Supremes.

That Invincible Iron Man solicitation... at least Marvel and/or Bendis seem to be acknowledging how dumb the "NEVER WILL BE THE SAME" thing is. Also, calling it: Riri is Tony's daughter or niece.,, watch Bendis change it to some illogical bs, Ronin-style

Curious if Vision will have any long-lasting ramifications. Besides Viv, I mean. I'm trade-waiting it, but it's definitely a good read, and really shows why King has become such a standout talent. Man, if Marvel had given King GotG... I can dream

Personally, I think Venom is ONLY interesting when Flash is Venom. Eddie was overexposed, badly written and boring and Gargan was just boring.

Why are Marvel reprinting Runaways like this? Didn't they JUST put out some Complete Collections?
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    Not A Lot are picking up Mosaic on here it looks like
    Well I'm not picking his series up mainly because i don't have a reason to pick him up. Marvel may be pushing him hard when it comes to marketing but story wise I've seen nothing to make me care for him or make me want to see him get his own series when I would prefer to see characters I actually like come back like Robbie Reyes or The Runaways.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Barbarian View Post
    Why is Magik not among the Sorcerers Supremes?! I know she might be and just isn't listed, but c'mon! Also, pretty sure that should be either Sorcerers Supreme or Sorcerer Supremes.

That Invincible Iron Man solicitation... at least Marvel and/or Bendis seem to be acknowledging how dumb the "NEVER WILL BE THE SAME" thing is. Also, calling it: Riri is Tony's daughter or niece.,, watch Bendis change it to some illogical bs, Ronin-style

Curious if Vision will have any long-lasting ramifications. Besides Viv, I mean. I'm trade-waiting it, but it's definitely a good read, and really shows why King has become such a standout talent. Man, if Marvel had given King GotG... I can dream

Personally, I think Venom is ONLY interesting when Flash is Venom. Eddie was overexposed, badly written and boring and Gargan was just boring.

Why are Marvel reprinting Runaways like this? Didn't they JUST put out some Complete Collections?

Tony have enough family problems with a probable mother / lover or father/ villain or both, but do not discard that Riri is related to Rodhy...

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

So.. someone is killing all of Marvel's humorous characters? *Looks at CBR suspiciously*

Scarlet Witch #11
    Moon Knight #7
    All New Wolverine #13
    Vision #12
    The Punisher Annual #1 (Halloween Punisher sounds fun and it's got an artist that isn't Dillion on it)
    Doctor Strange: Mystic Apprentice #1 (Assuming it is a one shot)

Maybe:
    Invincible Iron Man #14 (I honestly don't even know if i'm gonna bother to finish this run if it's just turning into the Riri Williams book already)
    Infamous Iron Man #1 (Not gonna write it off yet, but the preview is going to need to seriously impress me)
    Civil War 2 #7 (I might not even bother to pick up #4 this week)

I would have tried that Doctor Strange team book if it didn't have to deal with any of Aaron's take on the character, but looks like we are still gonna be stuck with that for a while unfortunately.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    So.. someone is killing all of Marvel's humorous characters? *Looks at CBR suspiciously*
    Why do you say that? IMO there's more of them now then ever judging by this release info.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk_Guy View Post
    All ya'll Sanford Greene haters are philistines. Have you never seen non-anatomical comic art? That cover is the decedent of legends like Kirby and JRJR. Captain Marvel looks terrifying and powerful.
    The cover's wonky but the interior art of PMAIF has been great.
    I like Greene's style just fine. But I think that's just because I like cartoony art styles in general, lol
    . My Little Pony . ASM: Renew your Vows . Ms Marvel . Generation X . Doom Patrol . Super Man . The Flash . Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps . Trinity . Teen Titans . Super Sons . Mister Miracle . Saga . Paper Girls .

So for me it's looking like...

Champions #1
    Black Panther #7
    Uncanny Inhumans #15
    Mosaic #1
    Ms. Marvel #12
    Civil War II #7
    Captain Marvel #10
    Ultimates #12
    Captain America: Steve Rogers #6
    New Avengers #17
    Civil War II: The Oath #1

All-New Member

BLACK WIDOW VOL. 1 TP
    UNCANNY X-MEN: SUPERIOR VOL. 2 TP

Really glad they are releasing TP regularly now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Barbarian View Post
    MIGHTY THOR #12 - Are we getting more of the dumb "sentient Mjolnir" crap? Because Mjolnir is not Toomie! Stop trying to make it a pet, Aaron!
    Toomie never used to be like that either. It's only since Dawn's been around that he's become a character in his own right. It was just called Board until she came along - the name comes from Norrin's catchphrase spoken when summoning it: "To me, my board", which Dawn misunderstood.

Jessica Jones #1
    Mockingbird #8

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    ANAD Avengers is losing its adjective (the new volume is just The Avengers), getting a new #1, and will have Hercules, the Infamous Iron Man (Dr Doom) and the Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Pym, who's also getting a solo book), replacing Tony, Nova, Kamala, and Miles. Jane, Vision, and Captain America will stay on in the new lineup.
    Oh sweet! I might have to pick it up.

Ms. Marvel and Champions for me, though I'm puzzled that ANAD Avengers is still there. Isn't that book supposed to end and split off into Champions and Adjective-less Avengers?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Is it wrong that for the second time that I'm actually cheering for the villains to revive the dead hero since then there's actually a chance to get story with them and the heroes can, in time break the villain's hold on them. First it was with Sinister having Logan's corpse and now the Hand have Banner's.
    Logan, Xavier and Banner are all corpses now. Are there any other fridged heroes? Oh, and there's Rhodey.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Toomie never used to be like that either. It's only since Dawn's been around that he's become a character in his own right. It was just called Board until she came along - the name comes from Norrin's catchphrase spoken when summoning it: "To me, my board", which Dawn misunderstood.
    No duh, ofc I get why it's called Toomie (how would I know about the name if I DIDN'T read Surfer?l

But Surfer is a pretty lighthearted series overall, so dumb stuff like that ia just fun. Mjolnir being a pet just comes off as dumb to me.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force