Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Create Your Own Wonder Woman Villain

Title says it all. Place your own Wonder Woman villain that you'd incorporate into the book if you had the chance.

The Herculeans: An organization that worships Heracles and views Wonder Woman and the Amazons as trying to destroy civilisation, much like how the patriarchs of the ancient world did. They'd be unaware of what really occurred between Heracles and the Amazons so there'd be some for some of them seeking redemption.

The Forgotten Ones: A race of gods so ancient even the Olympians don't know if them. Have returned to conquer humanity.

Donna Troy

I kid, I kid.

A Lizard God like thingy. Aztec or something in Central America to South America. Was revived and spotted Wonder Woman and saw her as the strongest God/Warrior and just wants to beat her to prove his Lizard Fighting God strength to the world.

Clark & Diana Whata Team! Super-Wonder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    Donna Troy

I kid, I kid.

A Lizard God like thingy.
    LOL you said "Thingy"!
    Wonderfully Superb

Burny Bro

Every dangerous stereotype of a white, straight, male. Desperately wants a violent revolution. Young, petulant, and incredibly powerful, Diana knows the only way to stop him permanently is with patient education and rehabilitation.

I have couple of ideas:

Madam Sniper:
    A French aristocrat who is an assassin with expertise in fencing (to combat WW's sword fighting), acting/costume changing, and sniping skills. Uses her money to pay for her expensive parties including various wines and drugs. When she was younger she let her parents be assassinated so she could have their money and began her career as an assassin when it dried up.

"Big" Dick Brooks:
    A former high school jock turn pro turn politician who hides behind corrupt policemen, fans, and finacial backers for many of his past crimes but was never put on trial including sexual harassment, rape, attempted rape, assault and battery.

Fuher Bradon King:
    The clone son of Ares and Wonder Woman who aligns himself with various neo nazi groups to provide him with the power of worship and also has collected various magical weapons. Since he was told he couldn't be the God of War he decided to be the next best thing a Fuher of War.

Grisly Galen Graves:
    A musician with a magical musical instrument who can make women fall in love with him. Probably more of a Wonder Girl villain but whatever.

The Reptiloids:
    Alien snake women planning to wipe out men of every species
    Last edited by Mutant God; 08-02-2016 at 02:07 PM.

Not really a new villain but a composite of two DC villians, Egg-Fu (WW villain) and Egghead (Batman villain)

Egghead aka Dr. Chang Tzu, a Chinese bald scientist who experiments on magical creatures to further the goals of Communist China and his obsession with eggs/rebirth.

I would prefer to revamp some forgotten villains.

Destruction

An otherworldly fan of Wonder Woman who catches glimpses of various Wonder Woman's on moniter screens, which all happen to depict her as a monster. She becomes a fan of this version and then escapes her dimension to find Wonder Woman, except when she does the Wonder Woman she find's does not meet her expectations.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

BANNED

A female Titan who escapes from hell and wants to take revenge on Zeus for her imprisonment by killing Diana. She has a wide array of powers due to her adapting to the tortures of Hades. she will fight wonder woman and the Amazons and defeat them until stopped by Zeus.

BANNED

Ulfrick the Wanderer: Viking warrior who made a bargain with a demon to become the ultimate warrior in order to secure a place in Valhalla. Has since traveled the world in order to challenge the greatest warriors of the age. The catch: he can't die. Even if defeated he will eventually come back to life. Has long since lost the fire and thunder he once had, but is still compelled by his bargain to seek out new challenges, knowing that win or loose his search will go on. But perhaps a spark of hope exists in the old warrior when his quest leads him to the young God of War. Often seen followed from a far by a rider on a winged horse, some claim it is a Valkyrie waiting patiently for Ulfrick to meet his end, others that it is a specter of a lost love.

War never changes...

Tala: Existing character, but rarely used. A succubus of fearsome power who uses love and seduction as a weapon to enslave mortals to her whims, crosses paths with Diana when she decides to target someone close to Diana, like Steve. (Basically the idea is to have Tala as a kind of anti-Aphrodite where love is taken to its extreme).

You will love me and despair!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Title says it all. Place your own Wonder Woman villain that you'd incorporate into the book if you had the chance.

The Herculeans: An organization that worships Heracles and views Wonder Woman and the Amazons as trying to destroy civilisation, much like how the patriarchs of the ancient world did. They'd be unaware of what really occurred between Heracles and the Amazons so there'd be some for some of them seeking redemption.

The Forgotten Ones: A race of gods so ancient even the Olympians don't know if them. Have returned to conquer humanity.
    The Herculeans: : makes me think of a group of thicko body-builders sitting around in a man-cave somewhere complaining about how women ruined everything. Sort of like the Chuvinist that Artemis fought, only dumber.

The Forgotten Ones: : I quite like this idea, makes me think of Diana fighting Lovecraftian monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    (Basically the idea is to have Tala as a kind of anti-Aphrodite where love is taken to its extreme).
    Doesn't Aphrodite herself tend to take love to extremes?

The Herculeans: : makes me think of a group of thicko body-builders sitting around in a man-cave somewhere complaining about how women ruined everything. Sort of like the Chuvinist that Artemis fought, only dumber.
    I was actually thinking of how that could play into the story. Diana at first meets them and thinks their just a bunch of meat heads and doesn't take them too seriously. But over time they start to show they are not to be underestimated. They'd be more like the Trio from season 6 of Buffy. They seem like jokes at first but become more dangerous over time.

The Forgotten Ones: : I quite like this idea, makes me think of Diana fighting Lovecraftian monsters.
    Thanks.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Doesn't Aphrodite herself tend to take love to extremes?
    The trait could be in her character, but I don't see DC being willing to have one of Diana's longest standing patrons appearing like she is actually evil. Hence why I thought it might be a good idea to have Tala embody the bad side of love... kinda like Athena and Ares over the mantle of war.

I was actually thinking of how that could play into the story. Diana at first meets them and thinks their just a bunch of meat heads and doesn't take them too seriously. But over time they start to show they are not to be underestimated. They'd be more like the Trio from season 6 of Buffy. They seem like jokes at first but become more dangerous over time.
    I was kinda picturing them like they were Duke Nuke'Em, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Johnny Bravo... ok maybe I am venturing down a very cartoony parth where these can't resist striking a pose at any given moment

My Anti Matter version of Wonder Woman:

Majestra (I'll probably change the name later)

Real name Diana.

She comes from the island of Themyscira (sometimes called Damnation Island). Her people are superhumanly strong either through mystical training like the main Amazons. She uses a variety of weapons. She came to man's world disguised as a diplomat but is in fact a vanguard for an invasion. Her people are still alive but they tend to encourage deception and betrayal (if the Prime Earth Amazons are like the Jedi the Earth 3 Amazons are like the Sith). She gives the impression of just being a ditzy airhead to Ultraman and Owlman but is in fact much smarter than either of them realize.

She's also not Lois Lane. I never understood that.

Weather Witch:
    An African woman who makes her own version Weather Wizard's wand and uses it to make people worship her because in her mind shes a goddess.

Theseus:

Theseus and Heracles are friends but Heracles is more beloved by the public due to being the son of the king of the gods as well as being a god himself. Theseus makes Heracles a bet that if the former can conquer the Amazons he will be made immortal. What follows next is basically the events of the Perez run but without Heracles involed at all. The gods get involved but Heracles feeling bound by his bet reluctantly convinces the gods to spare Theseus. They do so and Theseus is made immortal but Heracles still remains more favoured than Theseus over the millenia something which enrages Theseus .

Cut to the present where Diana has begun her plans to get Themyscira more involved in world affairs. Theseus sees another opportunity for fame and sets about trying to discredit her and her people. He also forms an organization known as the Sons of Heracles consisting of men who he has manipulated into believing the Amazons are the monsters they were thought to be by the Ancient Greeks.

BANNED

wonder man
    a clone of wonder woman created to replace her Who, has all her powers and her memory and emotions so it will be like fighting the male equivalent of your self. bet that throws her for a loop.