Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Phyllis Schlafly.

Centuries ago, a mysterious stranger emerged and proceeded to wipe out crime and corruption in Armenia thus making it into the first utopia. In an attempt to preserve the stranger's longevity, he was put to sleep by the civilians and was prophesied to someday arise when the world needed him the most. Now he has risen and he has observed the world and has come to the conclusion that society is lost and he is disgusted by the heroes who enable the disease civilization has manifested itself into becoming. Therefore he realizes that the key towards waking up the world is to eradicate all those whom he deems problems to the cause because ultimately only The Messiah can save us from ourselves.
    Last edited by Nero; 08-09-2016 at 05:39 PM.

Incredible Member

Bondage

A female archeologist is possed by the spirit of some pagan deity, and is transformed into the 'spirit of slavery.,'

All-New Member

International Wonder Women

Less of a villain, more an antagonist. So my idea is that there is a new contest to determine Wonder Woman, this time all the pantheons of myth enter their strongest warrior. From the UK, Princess Seonaidh, daughter of Herne the Hunter is put forward.

BANNED

this is kind of fun

My villain's name is Testostronomaniac... lol Somekind of monster and it's super sexist and opress people or something so Wonder Woman kicks its butt... lol

Clique - a female metahuman who can co-opt the minds of any female she comes into physical contact with (it has to be skin on skin). they gradually begin to resemble her, facially; as well. she has enhanced durability and strength (but equal to Diana's). but her thralls react violently to any threat to Clique-prime.

Shakedown - the corrupt sheriff's deputy of a small Louisiana town who becomes a being composed of sentient vibration; after being slammed into a stockpile of illegal narcotics whose sale he was facilitating. the accident happens somewhat because of Wonder Woman's intervention. I picked the powerset because he's a control freak who suddenly loses control of his body; mild tremors progress into him becoming human shaped vibratory waves.

Reverend Hellmouth - disgraced shockrocker turned maybe-not-so-saintly preacher who finds himself able to summon hordes of demons with his voice (and the aid of a stolen mystical artifact).
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 08-18-2016 at 03:36 PM.

Personally I think most of the main categories of villain types have been hit with her existing rogues so it tends to feel like a reboot or combination of characters that already exist

I'd like to see her have another Paula Von Gunther type villain, in the vein of Lex Luthor, an accomplished human mastermind that is somewhat untouchable due to her status in the world but is obviously pulling strings and setting up scenarios for Diana to be destroyed. Rucka attempted this in his previous run, unfortunately V-Cale was a bit bland IMO, but the idea behind her and PVG is well suited for WW.

I liked the idea above about the "shadow gods" a lot!

I'd also like to see a straight up alien nemesis ... not sure how I feel about someone from the SM universe coming into WWs world as a regular, but I don't hate the idea of Faora becoming obsessed with proving she is better than Diana and making a constant nuisance of herself in an effort to show that she is the most powerful woman and best warrior in the universe.

I'd like to see a better version of Dr. Psycho too. WW needs a misogynist villain, but the more recent incarnations of Psycho have been rather flat IMO ... give me someone that's pretty universally hated (even by Diana's other enemies) but is powerful enough to pose a threat. Ditch the telepathy angle and go back to "ectoplasm" with abilities to corrupt and enhance the people around Diana in subtle ways as well as more obvious ones. Under his influence her closest friends could slowly become evil and develop powers. Or he could simply quickly convert a stranger into a raging Diana-hate monster by siphoning the available ectoplasm of others into them ... probably killing the person in the process. He should be more of a Joke-style villain IMO so that the reader never quite understands his true motivations aside from hating women in general and Diana in specific. Chaos should be all around when Psycho shows up!

Cernunnos

An ancient deity of the Celts, Cernunnos awoke to find himself and his kin mostly forgotten, while the divinities of Olympus seems to undergo a revival. Being the god of Life and Death, and the avatar of the Male Principle, he wish to defeat Wonder Woman to reassert his place in the world by both shaming the Olympians and defeating one of Earth mightiest champion. He would be more a one time antagonist, since he could probably be reasoned with, and convinced to use his powers to help the world to cope with Mankind's effects on it.
    Last edited by Korath; 08-19-2016 at 12:30 PM.

Helladonna - A tough biker who is the leader of the biker gang The Iron Amazons and has a hand in multiple crimes. She also has a lasso of her own made out of steel chains.

I got the idea from watching this music video lol.

Extraordinary Member

Tonald Drump

Sorry, not trying to be a troll, but I just seriously think the guy I'm basing this on represents everything she would abhor (I also just really hate the guy I'm basing this on, too).

Loved the Herculeans, Ulfrick, Reverend Hellmouth, Helladona ideas.
    And Cernunnos, I don’t know about the one-shot thing. He could very well be used several times, it’s a capital idea.

My first choice would not create one, I would just transfer Scandal Savage to Wonder Woman circle. Someone smart, capable of fighting and with immortal perspective (although, if her mother is Brazilian, she is 500 y.o., tops - 200-ish if you count from independence).

But if I had to create...
    Megaphone - Someone is infecting mobs around the world. Those affected have their most extreme thoughts amplified and can't resit put'em in pratic. So, who has racist tendencies go attacking everyone different, those extremists start bombing "the others", ... in short, Megaphone cranks social media opinions to eleven and transform them in action. Not only is a challenge to neutralize a mob of otherwise innocent citizens, but Megaphone is revealed to be an eldery man. How can the Lasso of Truth perform against the ugly truth amplified?
    Last edited by FlictsLantern; 10-18-2016 at 07:02 PM.
    Favorite books right now: Wonder Woman, Groo, Usagi Yojimbo, Super Sons

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    Tonald Drump

Sorry, not trying to be a troll, but I just seriously think the guy I'm basing this on represents everything she would abhor (I also just really hate the guy I'm basing this on, too).
    Or Tronald Dump lol

Well actually you could just boil down in what you don't like about him and turn it up a notch, also maybe a super power or a theme to their crimes, and there you got a new villain. Looking at it its kind of like my villain, from the first page, "Big" Dick Brooks who is a guy who hides behind his popularity and connections to powerful people but hes more of jock type.

Quote Originally Posted by FlictsLantern View Post
    Loved the Herculeans, Ulfrick, Reverend Hellmouth, Helladona ideas.
    And Cernunnos, I don’t know about the one-shot thing. He could very well be used several times, it’s a capital idea.

My first choice would not create one, I would just transfer Scandal Savage to Wonder Woman circle. Someone smart, capable of fighting and with immortal perspective (although, if her mother is Brazilian, she is 500 y.o., tops - 200-ish if you count from independence).
    I agree she could be a more savage version of Wonder Woman who comes from Brazil, or the Amazon River, a warrior who does whatever it takes to survive and represses any emotions when it comes to killing.
    Last edited by Mutant God; 10-18-2016 at 07:17 PM.

ZARLIOT
    Zen'dorah of the Amazons.exiled by Queen Hippolyta for crimes commited against the Amazons Nation.seeking revenge on her fellow sisters.her vow's are heard from the Sorceress Circe who grant's Zen'dorah incredible mystical powers.when killed in battle by the Queen of the Amazons.her body dies but her soul possessed the body of Cassandra Sandmarks aka Wonder Girl who is sent to destroye the Amazons from the inside.

THE MATRIARCH

The most powerful telepathic AND telekinetic villain (Marvel's Phoenix-level minimum, Dark Phoenix-level maximum), who also is the embodiment of extreme misandry. As in, she views males as a universal abomination and wants to exterminate all males (good, bad, rich, poor, cis-, trans-, hero, villain, civilian) everywhere, on Earth, on Olympus, in Tartarus, on other planes and planets. But, she always holds back her full powers when it comes to females, even ones who are clearly against her.

Think Marvel's Phoenix mixed with Brother Bones from WORLD WITHOUT END whose end goal is the world of Y:THE LAST MAN (without its main character).

Capable of omega-level telepathy (mind-reading, mind-control, mind detection, mental illusion), telekinesis (move ojects and shield herself), psychokinesis (can fly and levitate herself). She does not possess actual reality-warping powers.

Zlhotuzz aka Martin Wick - A comical henchmen for a number of Wonder Woman villains who turns out is an offspring of an interdimensional demon who can feed off of other beings and plans to absorb the Greek Gods.