All-New Member

Default So I have a question about a certain crossover event

Most cross over events I have seen like the tmnt/batman crossover and the green lantern/Star Trek crossover is easily explained with alternate realities....but one I'm puzzled at is the Lumber Janes/Gotham Academy crossover. I have yet to read it but I want to know just sorta one thing. How did they meet? If it wasn't through a dimension portal but just stumbled upon each other does that mean by technicality Lumber Janes belongs in the same universe as Gotham Academy just under a different company?

Incredible Member

Back in the day, intercompany crossovers would unfold as if the characters just naturally lived in the same universe the entire time but it simply never came up until then. They played it off like there was nothing strange about Clark Kent meeting Peter Parker or a Predator murdering a mayor of Gotham City. If you ask me, that's how it oughta be done.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGlovez View Post
    Back in the day, intercompany crossovers would unfold as if the characters just naturally lived in the same universe the entire time but it simply never came up until then. They played it off like there was nothing strange about Clark Kent meeting Peter Parker or a Predator murdering a mayor of Gotham City. If you ask me, that's how it oughta be done.
    Which, if pressed, one could explain by saying that the crossover took place on a separate Earth where both groups of characters exist at the same time.