Super Moderator

Default "Justice League": 10 Biggest Takeaways from the Comic-Con Sizzle Reel

We break down all the best parts from the "Justice League" footage DC Films and Warner Bros. debuted at Comic-Con.

Full article here.

I would think it better if the mythology of Aquaman was not explained as mystical at all and Atlantis was more an analogy to a submarine Hawaiian civilization, but no connection with the famous Greek myth.
    Last edited by Hank XTC; 07-26-2016 at 04:13 PM.

Fantastic Member Iluvitloud1976's Avatar

Very excited for this flick. I know Zack Snyder gets a lot of hate for his movies but I actually enjoyed all of them with Sucker Punch being my least favorite. Sure he makes things dark & gritty but still maintains that sense of escapism while managing to keep things more cerebral than a typical popcorn movie. Man of Steel had some scenes that left me scratching my head but overall it was gutsy direction that expanded the superman mythology. BvS was great in terms of revisiting elements from Watchmen so again gutsy for not riding the coat tails of Marvel Studios. I think after JL Snyder may part ways & do his own thing if he's not already on board for JL2.
    ".......he's wrong, we're not wearing costumes" -Leonardo, 1984

What happened to the "read article on 1 page" link? I bailed on page 2.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandas View Post
    What happened to the "read article on 1 page" link? I bailed on page 2.
    I was wondering the same thing. I scrolled up and down a couple times looking for it.

Although, honestly, most of the articles that use the link could probably stand to be a lot shorter to begin with.