Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Titans #1

"REMEMBER THE TITANS" Chapter One
    After an old ally returns to the team, the Titans set their sights on a dangerous enemy with the power to change reality itself! But the Titans have never faced a threat this massive before, and with so much on the line, will they be able to stand united as a team? Or will their past mistakes be their undoing?

Full preview here.

That variant cover is great!

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    "REMEMBER THE TITANS" Chapter One
    After an old ally returns to the team, the Titans set their sights on a dangerous enemy with the power to change reality itself! But the Titans have never faced a threat this massive before, and with so much on the line, will they be able to stand united as a team? Or will their past mistakes be their undoing?

Full preview here.
    So basically the preview pages consist of about four pages of rehash? *sigh*

Page 1: Rehash
    Page 2: Rehash plus I can already see the fanfics that bottom scene is going to generate despite the obvious problem in doing so.
    Page 3: Rehash
    Page 4: Rehash
    Page 5: I can't help but wonder what Wally's going to think if he ever finds out that Lillith was not part of the first Teen Titans. Nor did Roy wear that.
    Page 6: What in the world is Donna always looking at? The reader? The clock? She's definitely looking well above Wally's head.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    So basically the preview pages consist of about four pages of rehash? *sigh*

Page 1: Rehash
    Page 2: Rehash plus I can already see the fanfics that bottom scene is going to generate despite the obvious problem in doing so.
    Page 3: Rehash
    Page 4: Rehash
    Page 5: I can't help but wonder what Wally's going to think if he ever finds out that Lillith was not part of the first Teen Titans. Nor did Roy wear that.
    Page 6: What in the world is Donna always looking at? The reader? The clock? She's definitely looking well above Wally's head.

As I was reading the pages, I actually thought CBR mistakenly put the preview pages from Titans Rebirth up there. That is a lot of wasted space where we could be getting actual plot.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by wwise03 View Post
    As I was reading the pages, I actually thought CBR mistakenly put the preview pages from Titans Rebirth up there. That is a lot of wasted space where we could be getting actual plot.
    Honestly? Part of me is worried that this means there is not much of a plot.
    The other half of me is thinking "Who cares?! After this long a time I'd happily watch Wally puttering around the world because he lost a contact lens." By the end of the year though, I'm going to want some protein mixed in with the dessert fare.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)