All-New Member

Default Bloodstrike or Supreme.

Any news on Bloodstrike or Supreme?
    I really thought Image had something back in the day with their Born Again project.
    The revived dead could have easily been Image's minority. Much like Marvel's mutants.
    Espescially with one of their major characters (Supreme) considering them to be blasphemous.
    Oh well. I can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Trappster View Post
    I really thought Image had something back in the day with their Born Again project.
    The revived dead could have easily been Image's minority. Much like Marvel's mutants.
    Espescially with one of their major characters (Supreme) considering them to be blasphemous.
    Oh well. I can dream.
    Last I knew, Bloodstrike and Brigade were still being worked on, but that they would be coming from a non-Image publisher. But you should read the Tim Seeley run of Bloodstrike. It's brief but is likely what you wanted.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trappster View Post
    Oh well. I can dream.
    I was a big fan of Alan Moore's work with Supreme & would love to see more stories in the near future.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Astonishing Member

Sad thing is Liefield despite how he is cracked on came up with a lot of cool concepts and characters that in the right hands would be a good read. I would buy a Youngblood, or a Combat book with a decent artist and good storyline. I even liked Prophet but the character has changed a lot from the one I liked into something I didn't enjoy or recognize. Sort of how Nate Grey changed from a character I bought in X-Man's early run, to one I didn't recognize anymore.

who owns the rights to that old extreme/awesome comics stuff? i'd love to get my hands on alan moore's supreme run again. had it, sold it, regret it to this day. at one point devil's due released the first few issues of moore's run digitally, but they stopped after two issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Adset View Post
    who owns the rights to that old extreme/awesome comics stuff? i'd love to get my hands on alan moore's supreme run again. had it, sold it, regret it to this day. at one point devil's due released the first few issues of moore's run digitally, but they stopped after two issues.
    Liefeld still owns everything, but last I knew Devil's Due had the digital rights. I don't know why he hasn't released everything just to get it done and out there. The man isn't the best businessman.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.