Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Possible. I'd have to re-read it again to refresh myself. My first thought against it is that Amora doesn't need to sleep with her mind controlled pawns--her love magic is generally enough to get them to do what she wants without having to go that far. On the other hand, we know she does sometimes choose to go further.
    No, she doesn't NEED to sleep with them...but she likes her toys. And Dane was young and relatively inexperienced (come on, Amora has to be many centuries old, at least as old as Thor!) and she might have seen him as a challenge. Maybe she didn't have to use her kiss enchantment to get him into bed.

I have ALOT of spare time cause of Corona so I thought I would update this thread.

Can you guys help me out? Who recently hooked up in the world of the Avengers?

Extraordinary Member

There was a comment in an Avengers book...about the time Hawkeye was dating Spider-Woman that Hawkeye had sex with Moondragon back in the day.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    There was a comment in an Avengers book...about the time Hawkeye was dating Spider-Woman that Hawkeye had sex with Moondragon back in the day.
    Technically, they never actually said that they slept together -- Spider-Woman just jumped to that conclusion, given Clint's track record for sleeping with teammates. But given Moondragon's personality, and her annoyed attitude back then towards the attention she was getting from the male Avengers, I find it unlikely that she and Clint ever slept together.

Astonishing Member

Did you hear about the Clint finally had sex with Wanda, it was a Doombot? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    I have ALOT of spare time cause of Corona so I thought I would update this thread.

Can you guys help me out? Who recently hooked up in the world of the Avengers?
    I believe Tony getting depressed and breaking up with Jan is the first domino that fell and led to the world's current state.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post

Black Widow:
    Alexei Shostokoff aka Red Guardian
    James Barnes
    Tony Stark
    Clint Barton
    Matt Murdock
    Hercules
    Kraven's son
    Michael Corcoran
    Mr. Langely

Not to mention her old "missions", of course.
    to blog.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Agree. Extremely unlikely - MD almost seemed asexual at that time.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Did you hear about the Clint finally had sex with Wanda, it was a Doombot? LOL
    It was a way of trying to undo a problematic Bendis story. Right after House of M, Clint goes searching for Wanda. He finds her, but she has no memory of her past life. Instead of bringing her back home, he sleeps with her and leaves her where she's at.

Allan Heinberg did a follow up to House of M centered on the Young Avengers. In that story it was revealed that Dr Doom had been manipulating Wanda for a awhile and built a couple of robots of her and one of them is who Clint slept with. The story preserves Wanda's virtue, but Clint still looks creepy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    It was a way of trying to undo a problematic Bendis story. Right after House of M, Clint goes searching for Wanda. He finds her, but she has no memory of her past life. Instead of bringing her back home, he sleeps with her and leaves her where she's at.

Allan Heinberg did a follow up to House of M centered on the Young Avengers. In that story it was revealed that Dr Doom had been manipulating Wanda for a awhile and built a couple of robots of her and one of them is who Clint slept with. The story preserves Wanda's virtue, but Clint still looks creepy.
    Considering she killed him...I think the least she would owe him is a roll in the hay.

Considering she killed him...I think the least she would owe him is a roll in the hay.
    Uh no. Especially since she was still being controlled by the life force and couldn't remember who she even was. It was pretty gross.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

And then the less said about Austen's run and the Avengers sex lives the better...especially the whole Clint and Janet part

She-Hulk and Thor
    The J-man

Astonishing Member

That was a light hearted joke about the circumstances which lead to that happening.