Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default Avengers Sex Lives and Relationships

Since we are starting over thought I should bring this thread...

AVENGERS SEX LIVES LIST:

Thor:*Aside from being raped by Moondragon, in modern times, Thor's only been with the Enchantress and the Valkyrie (the Blood and Thunder-era one, not either of the Defenders ones). Hellcat, possibly. Possibly Lorelei , too. Mythologically, Sif. In ancient times, Thor loved and slept with classic-Valkyrie when both of them were in different human personas as Siegfried and Brunhilde in ancient times. Unamed Shield Maiden. Jane Foster confirmed. She-Hulk(4+?)

Yellowjacket:*Maria Pym. Wasp. Tigra. The Skrull agent who seduced him and then replaced him in Mighty Avengers. Possibly Alice Nugent, but that sounds like an outside chance at best. Jocasta seems to be a likely possibility, although nothing has been confirmed as of yet.

Wasp:*Hank Pym. Hawkeye. Tony Stark and Paladin have been implied, but not 100% confirmed (although, given that we're talking about Stark and Paladin, common sense says they did). There were also several unnamed guys (athletes, race car drivers, etc) from the Giant-man back-up story in Avengers vol.1 that Jan implies she slept with. Havoc

Hulk/Bruce Banner:*Angela Lipscome (or whatever her name was from the Jenkins run, she was Banner's college girlfriend), Betty Banner, Mrs Abomination, Nadia Blonsky and Rick Jones' future wife Marlo, too, during the "Mr Fixit" days (during which Hulk was quite the slut). Hulkie was also raped by one of the Maestro's harem-girls while immobilised, too. Jarella's also been suggested, but I've seen that heavily disputed before. X-foe Selene is also speculated. (LOTS) Also his wife Caeira. Umar of the Dark Dimension. SHIELD agent Kate Waynesborough. Monica Rapaccini

Iron Man:*Tony Stark is the #1 slut of the Avengers, with a list that includes no less than Sunset Bain, Meredith McCall(?), Madame Masque, Marriane Rodgers, Bethany Cabe, Kathy Dare, Veronica Benning, Black Widow, Lt. Colonel Yelena Bremment, Mantis/Space Phantom, Pepper Potts, Countess De La Spiroza, Calista Hancock, Rumiko Fujikawa, She-Hulk, Emma Frost, Jessica Drew, Gamora, Wasp, and Maria Hill. Nicole and Sheila, from Marvel Comics Presents and Tigra are speculated, but unconfirmed, too. (12+, and that's a conservative guess).

Anyone have any confirmation on the likes of Rae LaCoste or Indies Moomji? Both of them seem probable to me...
    MARVEL DIVAS had rumours of a secret affair between Tony and Patsy Walker. It was never confirmed...but Patsy only stammered rather than denying it, before her agent ended the interview.

In Superior Iron Man Tony has a bisexual orgy with no less then eight participants. He slept with Dr. Mere Perera whom he was dating. And college sweet heart turned super terrorist Cassandra Gillespie

Rick Jones:*Marlo, Epiphany, Major Vron-Ikka and possibly some of his Microverse groupies. I'm also seeing Lou-Ann Savannah named. Proof, anyone? (2+)

Captain America:*Sharon Carter. Diamondback (at least her LMD, and probably the real Rachel too now).* Bernie Rosenthal, Connie Ferarri and even Blind Al from Deadpool have all been speculated, but none confirmed, although Bernie is very likely since Sharon and Rachel have both been confirmed.

Hawkeye:*Eden, Black Widow, Mockingbird, Maryanne Sherbrook, Wasp, Moonstone, Night Nurse Sheila Danning, Wanda Doombot, Echo, Spider-Woman, Cherry (Darlene Penelope Wright), Skrull posing as Mocking Bird

Quicksilver:*Crystal, Ava'Dara Naganandini (2)

Scarlet Witch:*Vision, and Wonder Man

Swordsman:*Mantis, Mother of his daugther (2+?)

Hercules:*In ancient times, he had wives Hebe, Megara and Daeinara. He also slept with Hippolyta. In modern times, Herc seemed more one for the nameless groupies, and being a general slut, once even throwing a toga-party at the mansion. Black Widow, She-Hulk, Snowbird, Namora are all confirmed. Queen Alfphyse. Northstar. Psylocke. Rhea. Noh-Varr (LOTS)*

Black Panther:*Nikki Adams, Monica Lynne, Storm, Malaika (4+?)*

Vision:*Scarlet Witch, Mantis, and the Gatherer-Jocasta (she may not be anatomically correct, but that scene was definately written as a sexual encounter). Eve the Android for Counter Earth and his deceased wife Virginia

Black Knight:*Possibly Sersi, but there's no strong evidence either way. He kissed Crystal, but there's no evidence things went further than that, and you just know he went home alone from Hercules' toga-party, too. Lots of speculation on the late Victoria Bentley, too. (?)

Black Widow:*Red Guardian II*, Hawkeye, Daredevil, Iron Man, Bucky, and some guy in her Marvel Fanfare story (Michael Corcoran.) She also dated Hercules, and he has listed her among his past conquests. (5+)

Mantis:*Swordsman. Vision. That, and she was working as a hooker when Swordsman met her. (LOTS)

Beast:*Like Hercules, was all about the groupies. Trish Tilby. His early-X-Men-era girlfriend Vera is speculated, too. Currently dating Agent Brand.(LOTS)*

Moondragon:*Raped Thor. Marlo Chanlder-Jones. Phyla-Vell.

Hellcat:*Mad-Dog and Daimon Hellstrom. (2) Rumoured fling with Tony Stark, which is unconfirmed. Possibly Thor

Whizzer:*Miss America (1)

Two-Gun Kid:*Nancy Carter, his wife who died in childbirth. Mallory Book is implied.

update: RAWHIDE KID mini implied that Two-Gun is closeted gay or bisexual, but no evidence as of yet that he has ever slept with a guy.

Wonder Man:*Tigra, Enchantress, Scarlet Witch, Carol Danvers. Probably his ex-fiance Alex Flores--we never really saw them being intimate on-panel, but the fact that their relationship progressed to an engagement suggests they probably got that close. Rachel Palmer gave Simon a key to her hotel room, which certainly suggests something there.

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers):*Mike Rossi, Wonder Man, William Wagner, Marcus Immortus (due to mind control). Michael Barnett is a possibility, as is Johnny Storm depending on the circumstances of her "embarassing weekend in Las Vegas" with him.* Rhodey and now Dr. Strange
    Last edited by dreyga2000; 03-17-2021 at 01:10 PM.

Falcon:*His long-term girlfriend Leila. SHIELD Agent Ali Morales. Jet Zola Then there were his pimp days...

Jocasta:*Possibly Hank Pym?

Tigra:*Stark's opposite number, with Bill Nelson, Wonder Man, Hank Pym, Balkatar, Moon Knight, some random guy from her miniseries,Luke Cage, , Liam and Matt Mcmullin and possibly Tony Stark. Also threw herself at Jarvis/Graviton/US Agent, but I don't think she got anywhere with them. Also Hank Pym's Skrull imposter. (5+)

She-Hulk:*Starfox, Cage, Wyatt Wingfoot, Zapper Ridge, Mika the underwear model, John Jameson, Clay Quartermain, Tony Stark, Thor, Hercules, Richard Rory, "a guy named Gary in college", various one-night stands. (11 +) She has apparently slept with Daredevil in HoM.

Captain Marvel (Mar Vell):*Princess Anelle. Elysius is very likely. Possibly medic Una?

Monica Rambeau/Photon/Spectrum:*Brother Voodoo.* Blue Marvel

Starfox:*She-Hulk, Heater Delight, Christina Garvey, and legions of women, because he's a professional slut (LOTS). Demonika, presumably, as well as Thanos' agent Seductra.

War Machine:*Marcy Pearson, and the woman whose name he forgot in The Crew #1. Rae LaCoste and possibly Officer Marcy Howard, and Carol Danvers (3+)*

Mockingbird:*Ka-Zar and Hawkeye are all we know. That, and about fifteen years after it happened, they finally admitted that the Phantom Rider raped her. Lance Hunter (3+) She was engaged to an AIM agent as part of an undercover assignment...but I don't know how intimate she ever got with him.

Moira Brandon:*I don't even wanna know. (?)

Thing:*Alicia Masters and the She-Thing, when they were both human. Carlotta LaRosa. What about either of his fiancees (the pre-Thing one, and the one from Millar's run)? Possibly Tara from Battleworld (2+).*

Firebird:*Dude, she's like a nun! (0)

Sub-Mariner:*Dorma (maybe not—she was killed before their wedding), Marrina, being Namor's wife's a death-sentence. Emma Frost. And then there's Llyra, while she was disguised as the Invisible Woman, and "some pirate woman from a Marvel Fanfare issue". Possibly Betty Prentiss? Namor had sex with that sea creature queen in Tabula Rasa. As part of 'diplomatic relations'.
    (5+)

Dr Druid:*Terminatrix, ShadowWoman and Nekra. (3+) Also, the unidentified mother of his son from Secret Warriors

Moon Knight:*His longtime partner Marlene, and Tigra (2)

Marrina:*Sub-Mariner and "the Plodex tentacle-thing" (2)

Yellowjacket II: Time-travel makes this one confusing. Possibly Irish Wolfhound in the GoTG future, and her alternate-future self apparently had a relationship with Hollywood/Wonder Man. Also claimed something with Hank Pym, but we've never actually seen them on-panel together (?)

D-Man:*(?)

Gilgamesh: Nothing known, although there's much speculation about the legendary Gilgamesh and his monstrous companion Enkidu (sp?) (?)

Mr Fantastic: (1)
    Invisible Woman: (1)
    Aside from each other, nothing confirmed--but there is a strong possibility of Alyssa Moy for Reed, given that the two of them were engaged at one point before he and Sue got together.

Pasted from <http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?163772-Avengers-Relationships/page12>

Quasar: Kayla Ballantine is speculated, but not confirmed (and they were separated for most of their time as a couple, so it seems unlikely). He had a fiance Jeanine, but we saw very little of that relationship, so who knows (?)

US Agent: Possibly his ex, SHIELD agent Kali Vries, but nothing confirmed. Agent Ban-Luck wants to "hook up" with him...but nothing has happened yet.

Human Torch I: Ann Raymond and Spitfire both speculated (?) He slept with Llyra in the guise of Phoebe Marrs (1+?)

Sersi:*In modern times, possibly Black Knight? Makkari. In the recent Eternals series a character commented that Sersi had slept with all of the male Eternals except Sprite. Probably a number of others we don't know about. (?)

Spider-Man: Mary-Jane, the Black Cat, Michelle Gonzales, Carlie Cooper In the House of M world he slept with Gwen Stacy. Betty Brant was at one time implied, but never confirmed

Stingray:*his wife Diane (1)

Machine Man: ?

Rage: Nothing I know of (0) Outside chance of Daliah Jones, a single mother he dated briefly in New Warriors.

Sandman: (?) He had a girlfriend Marcy before he became Sandman, whom he was considering giving up crime for. Nothing to say they were physically intimate, but it seems likely.

Living Lightning: Had his girlfriend Mona sleeping with him at the AWC compound. Strongly suggested that he was sleeping with his previous girlfriend Asuka too (1-2) Miguel has come out as gay—but no male lover has yet been introduced

Arachne: Her ex-husband Larry. No evidence either way on Moonraker. Shroud is definately implied (1+)*

Crystal: Quicksilver, Norm the estate agent, Johnny Storm, Sentry. She kissed the Black Knight, but there is nothing to indicate they slept together (and the circumstances suggest they didn't). She is now married to Ronan the Accuser, but as far as we know they have not consummated it yet (4?)

Thunderstrike: His ex-wife Marcy Masterson-Steele. Also implied that he slept with Jackie Lukas/Bloodaxe (1+?)

Darkhawk: Mickey Musashi (Turbo, of the Loners) (1)

Swordsman II: Magdalene, and possibly the Mantis from his timeline (who looked like Moondragon) (1+?)

Deathcry: Outside chance of Hercules (?)

Magdalene: Swordsman II, possibly Proctor (1-2?)

Masque: No-one we know of (?)

Iron Boy: No-one we know of (?)

Justice: Ultra-Girl (1)

Firestar: (0) No one we know of.

Triathlon: No-one we know of (?)

Silverclaw: No-one we know of (?)

Jack of Hearts: Marcy Kane during his days on Earth, but wasn't getting anywhere with space-nun Ganymede thanks to his power-problems and her choosing to hunt Tyrant over being with him. (1)*

Ant-Man II: His ex-wife (Peggy), and Jessica Jones from Alias. Prison-style? Purple Man made Scott lust for him, but as far as we know he never made him act on anything. Janice Lincoln aka The Beetle, Darla Deering (4)

Lionheart: Her ex-husband. There was also a man who attempted to rape her, but as far as we know she fought him off. She was involved with Albion in New Excalibur...but I don't know if they had a physical relationship.

Luke Cage: Married to Jessica Jones. She-Hulk, Tigra, Jessica Drew, Black Cat, Harmony. Anne-Marie Hoag, head of Damage Control (which was a very left-field revelation) Possibly Dr. Claire Temple.* Darla Deering

Spider-Woman: Luke Cage, apparently. Hawkeye. Jerry Hunt (SHIELD agent), David Ishima (her landlord), that other Hydra guy (I forget his name but he was in Marvel Spotlight #32) Jared was a romance when she was with HYDRA however he was ordered to start a romance with her so it was a one-sided love affair. Apparently Tony Stark at some unspecified point in time. Some guy she met online named Ryan. Porcupine is her current boyfriend

Sentry: His wife, Lindy. Crystal. Rouge
    Last edited by dreyga2000; 10-08-2020 at 03:07 AM.

Wolverine: It's probably easier to ask "Who hasn't Logan slept with?" Definites include Mystique, Tiger Tyger, Domino, Dazzler, The Native, some un-named woman from the Wolverine/Cable one-shot, and someone-whose-name-I-forget from the second Wolverine/Punisher miniseries, Gahck (mother of his child from the Savage Land), Melita Garner. Flex from Alpha Flight was supposed to be his son as well, but they never got around to actually saying so in the comics. The full list would likely surpass Tony Stark and steal his title as the Easiest Avenger. (6+, at a very conservative guess) Itsu (Daken's mother), Atsuko, and a woman named Catarina from the "I Heart Marvel" one-shots. Storm now confirmed

Possibly Mariko, Viper, Silver Fox, Carol Danvers? Despite speculation and the cravings of the worst elements of fandom, Wolverine has now officially slept with Jean Grey and/or The Phoenix.

Echo: Clint Barton. I've seen Mat Murdock and Wolverine speculated, but no one has been able to confirm one way or the other.

Iron Fist: Misty Knight, Queen Veneranke, Brenda Swnason, Sparrow was heavily implied

Dr. Strange: Clea. Elektra. Night Nurse. Jasmine and Belle. Amanda Payne. College Student from Defenders #1. Various women from his pre-magic days (such as his nurse, and a woman named Kimberly).

Ares: the mother of his son. Aphrodite. Nox poing as Aphrodite

Bucky: Black Widow

Young Vision:*Possibly Cassie. He may also have the old Vision's memories of being with Wanda and Mantis.

Stature: Its been implied that she and Vision may be lovers, but not confirmed.

Jessica Jones: Luke Cage, Scott Lang, Clay Quartermain, Sean (the cop from ALIAS #11-14). Probably more, since it was suggested she went through a lot of men during her self-loathing period prior to dating Ant-Man.

Iron Patriot: his late wife Emily. Gwen Stacy. Lily Hollister. June Covington

Moonstone: Hawkeye. Murray Collins. Noh-Varr. Grey Gargoyle, Bullseye. Probably others given her history of using sex to manipulate and control people, but those are the only ones confirmed.

Venom: A bunch of nameless strippers and female fans whom he later killed in his solo mini.

Bullseye: Moonstone

Daken: unnamed female Hammer agent in Dark Wolverine #75, also implied male Hammer clerk in the same issue. He had a girlfriend he murdered back in Origins. Male fashion designer he killed in Daken #1* Daken also had a sexual relationship with Marcus Roston.

Noh-Varr: Moonstone. He says she is the first human girl he's slept with, which implies he's probably slept with at least some non-human women (or some human non-females). Kate Bishop. Annie. His evil ex whose name I forgot. And now Hercules

Doctor Voodoo: Photon. The woman in his bed when the Eye of Agammotto named him the new Sorcerer Supreme.

Pasted from <http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?163772-Avengers-Relationships/page12>

Ant-Man III: SHIELD Agent Victoria. Abigail. Allison Lakely, who appears to be the girl he lost his virginity to.

Valkyrie: Venom aka Flash Thompson

Captain Britain:*Meggan. Sat-ur-9. Courtney Ross?

Amadeus Cho: Delphyne , Lady Hellender?? (Need confirmation)

Nova: Namorita, Gamora. Laura Dunham is implied, if not explicitly confirmed.

DAREDEVIL: Karen Page, Black Widow, Elektra, Typhoid Mary, Milla Donovan, Dakota North,Typhoid Mary, Lady Deathstrike, Echo, Mila Donavon, Heather Glenn, Dakota North, Nyla Skin, Glorianna O'brien,She-Hulk House of M possibly Misty Knight, Black Cat, Kirstin Mcduffie

Manifold: Dating Shuri

Cannonball:*Lila Cheney. Boom Boom. Serafina.Smasher

Sunspot:*Gossamyr. Boom Boom. Did he sleep with Juliette, his girlfriend from before he learned he was a mutant?

Shang Chi:*Leiko Wu. Tarantula. I've also seen reference to Shang having a "brief fling" with Juliette, the ex-girlfriend of The Cat (Shen Kuei)

Starbrand:*nothing known yet

Hyperion:*None known for THIS Hyperion

Captain Universe:*the unnamed father of her daughter.

Smasher: Cannonball

Nightmask:*Nothing yet--but he's only been 'born' a few weeks, so give the boy some time. *L*

Ex Nihilo:*Nothing yet

Abyss:*Nothing--although she is interested in Thor...

Power Man:*Nobody confirmed, but if he continued to date Tiowa Bryant after the end of his last miniseries with Iron Fist, they may have hooked up by now.

White Tiger:*I don't think her romance with Reptil got far that far before he was abducted by Arcade.

Blue Marvel:*his late wife Candace/Marlene, Monica Rambeau

Rouge: Gambit, Magneto, Sentry

Havok: Lorna Dane/Polaris, Madelyne Pryor, Scarlett McKenzie (Havok and Wolverine: Meltdown), Leila O'Toole/Plasma (Marvel Comics Presents), Mutant X Universe Madelyne Pryor, Annie Ghazikhanian. "Possibles" include Mutant X Universe Elektra, and Betsy Braddock/Psylocke (Pre-Ninja, during the Australia days). Very slim chance of Alison Blaire/Dazzler. (6+)

Sunfire: None/Unknown - I vaguely recall a woman from the early 90's X-titles (in the storyline that introduced Mikhail Rasputin, but she died the same issue she was introduced in and I can't recall her name. (0? 1+)
    Last edited by dreyga2000; 10-08-2020 at 03:13 AM.

man wolverine and tony really get around never knew sentry and crystal had a thing man guy is more epic than i thought.

Some people watch soap operas. I read comic books.

Here's a little update for you: Carol Danvers and Rhodey are apparently a thing now.

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    Wasp:*Hank Pym. Hawkeye. Tony Stark and Paladin have been implied, but not 100% confirmed (although, given that we're talking about Stark and Paladin, common sense says they did).
    At first glance, I read that as that Hank Pym has had sex with Hawkeye and Tony Stark. I was like, wow, serious revelation there, had no idea! LOL.

Scarlet Witch:*Vision, and Wonder Man, and now Hawkeye (assuming that was really Wanda...)
    Possibly Cap; Priest left it ambiguous whether that really happened or was a hallucination.

No way Tony, Hercules and Wolverine haven't caught at least one STD

add Malaika to the Black Panther part

I would like to volunteer to be a PART OF Steve Rogers's sex life, please and thank you.

Last edited by Fokken; 05-02-2014 at 11:12 AM.

Wolverine: It's probably easier to ask "Who hasn't Logan slept with?" Definites include Mystique, Tiger Tyger, Domino, Dazzler, The Native, some un-named woman from the Wolverine/Cable one-shot, and someone-whose-name-I-forget from the second Wolverine/Punisher miniseries, Gahck (mother of his child from the Savage Land), Melita Garner. Flex from Alpha Flight was supposed to be his son as well, but they never got around to actually saying so in the comics. The full list would likely surpass Tony Stark and steal his title as the Easiest Avenger. (6+, at a very conservative guess) Itsu (Daken's mother), Atsuko, and a woman named Catarina from the "I Heart Marvel" one-shots.

Possibly Mariko, Viper, Silver Fox, Carol Danvers and Storm? Despite speculation and the cravings of the worst elements of fandom, Wolverine hasn't slept with Jean Grey and/or The Phoenix.
    He's definitely slept with Storm. (It's mentioned in a WaTXM issue and in a Deadpool comic he's show in bed with her)

Daredevil
    Karen Page
    Elektra
    Black Widow
    Typhoid Mary
    Lady Deathstrike
    Echo
    Mila Donavon
    Heather Glenn
    Dakota North
    Nyla Skin
    Glorianna O'brien
    She-Hulk House of M
    possibly Misty Knight
    Black Cat had he not been interupted
    Kirstin Mcduffie is his current relationship but they have yet to go the distance
    Domino and Daredevil were pretty flirty in their team up as well
    Last edited by Daredevil is Legend; 05-07-2014 at 08:45 PM.

BANNED

Ant-Man/Scott Lang is sleeping with Darla Deering; making him eskimo brothers with, both, Johnny Storm and Luke Cage.

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    Daredevil
    Karen Page
    Elektra
    Black Widow
    Typhoid Mary
    Lady Deathstrike
    Echo
    Mila Donavon
    Heather Glenn
    Dakota North
    Nyla Skin
    Glorianna O'brien
    She-Hulk House of M
    possibly Misty Knight
    Black Cat had he not been interupted
    Kirstin Mcduffie is his current relationship but they have yet to go the distance
    Domino and Daredevil were pretty flirty in their team up as well
    I thought it was implied that they did it in the next issue

This is actually a large project I've been working on sporadically in my time for a while now. I update it as I find new info/as things change. Always a work in progress. So, I thought I'd chime in a little bit at a time.

Wasp:*Hank Pym. Hawkeye. Tony Stark and Paladin have been implied, but not 100% confirmed (although, given that we're talking about Stark and Paladin, common sense says they did). There were also several unnamed guys (athletes, race car drivers, etc) from the Giant-man back-up story in Avengers vol.1 that Jan implies she slept with.
    Unnamed guys aside (as I exclude them from my lists), Tony and Paladin are not implications--they're fact. Tony with Wasp was circa Avengers #224. Wasp hooked up with Paladin circa Avengers #251.

Hulk/Bruce Banner:*Angela Lipscome (or whatever her name was from the Jenkins run, she was Banner's college girlfriend), Betty Banner, Mrs Abomination, Nadia Blonsky and Rick Jones' future wife Marlo, too, during the "Mr Fixit" days (during which Hulk was quite the slut). Hulkie was also raped by one of the Maestro's harem-girls while immobilised, too. Jarella's also been suggested, but I've seen that heavily disputed before. X-foe Selene is also speculated. (LOTS) Also his wife Caeira. Umar of the Dark Dimension. SHIELD agent Kate Waynesborough. Monica Rapaccini
    I know a lot of Jones's run is suspect, so can we really be sure about Blonsky? I was almost sure that was retconned out with almost everything else. I'm not sure what the dispute would be over Jarella. I'd say Selene is a definite "no"--they've only met the once that I'm aware of (in Marvel Comics Presents) and there's no relationship in there other than her annoying him.

Missing from the list is Bereet. It might've been an act on her part, might not've been, so I include it just to be safe.

Iron Man:*Tony Stark is the #1 slut of the Avengers, with a list that includes no less than Sunset Bain, Meredith McCall(?), Madame Masque, Marriane Rodgers, Bethany Cabe, Kathy Dare, Veronica Benning, Black Widow, Lt. Colonel Yelena Bremment, Mantis/Space Phantom, Pepper Potts, Countess De La Spiroza, Calista Hancock, Rumiko Fujikawa, She-Hulk, Emma Frost, Jessica Drew, Gamora, and Maria Hill. Nicole and Sheila, from Marvel Comics Presents. Plus Wasp and Tigra are speculated, but unconfirmed, too. (12+, and that's a conservative guess).*
    This list gives me a bunch of questions.
    Who is Yelena Bremment?
    It's been a bit, but really was the extent of the Mantis thing?
    For Jessica Drew, is it entirely based off her flippant comment within Bendis/Cho Mighty Avengers, or also including the kiss in the holiday special?
    Which issue gives us Nicole and Sheila?

(His list is a bit longer than 12, if it makes you feel better.)

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    No way Tony, Hercules and Wolverine haven't caught at least one STD

add Malaika to the Black Panther part
    One would assume that Herc is above STD but yeah, Tony and Wolverine totally.

Well, this is a weird thread...