Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

time to add Blade and Robbie Reyes to this list
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    time to add Blade and Robbie Reyes to this list
    Does anyone have known who they have slepted up with???

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    What’s the point of keeping everyone single if they can’t sleep with everyone and everything?

Fantastic Member Alpha to Omega's Avatar

Thor:*Aside from being raped by Moondragon, in modern times, Thor's only been with the Enchantress and the Valkyrie (the Blood and Thunder-era one, not either of the Defenders ones). Hellcat, possibly. Possibly Lorelei , too. Mythologically, Sif. In ancient times, Thor loved and slept with classic-Valkyrie when both of them were in different human personas as Siegfried and Brunhilde in ancient times. Unamed Shield Maiden. Jane Foster confirmed. She-Hulk(4+?)
    Sif has been confirmed for years in Marvel canon, Lorelei date-raped him and here's a list of some of Thor's other lovers missing from your list:

In the past: Half the women in a viking village, three Shield Maidens in the village of Kolkumyrar, unknown number of women from the Faroe Islands, "all" of the women in Bodolf the Black's tribe, Erika the Red (all from various Jason Aaron stories), Einar Thorvaldsdottir (Thor: Wolves of the North) and Atali (Thor: The Rage of Thor).

In the present: Unamed woman as Don Blake (Thor: Whom the Gods Would Destroy OGN), Ceranda (implied in Thor Annual 1999) and Lady Waziria (The Accursed arc in Thor: God of Thunder)

for Blade:
    -Safron Caulder
    -Spitfire (maybe)
    -in 2015 Marvel was suppose to give him a daughter so...........
    The J-man

All-New Member

Wasp:*There were also several unnamed guys (athletes, race car drivers, etc) from the Giant-man back-up story in Avengers vol.1 that Jan implies she slept with.
    Can anyone be more specific on where to read it? I can't find this book
    Last edited by alveare; 11-12-2022 at 06:04 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by alveare View Post
    Can anyone be more specific on where to read it? I can't find this book
    I believe it was issue #379. It was in a Giant-Man miniseries that ran as a back-up feature in AVENGERS #379-382.

BANNED

Hulk and Red She Hulk have had sex in incredible hulk 7.1 of 2012.... but have they in some other episodes ?? I think to remember something happened in the Pak run, but cannot remember specifically....

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by maryjane View Post
    Hulk and Red She Hulk have had sex in incredible hulk 7.1 of 2012.... but have they in some other episodes ?? I think to remember something happened in the Pak run, but cannot remember specifically....
    They were husband and wife for a while decades before that. So of course they did it.

Astonishing Member

Looks like Avengers sleep around with each other more than sitcom characters. I hope the Avengers Mansion is stocked with plenty of condoms.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    They were husband and wife for a while decades before that. So of course they did it.
    I've written "Red She Hulk and Hulk" , not "Betty Ross and Bruce Banner" ....

Quote Originally Posted by maryjane View Post
    I've written "Red She Hulk and Hulk" , not "Betty Ross and Bruce Banner" ....
    Gamma Orgasm

most amusing speculation about Bruce Banner: he's the father of Rappaccini's daughter.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    most amusing speculation about Bruce Banner: he's the father of Rappaccini's daughter.
    That whole thing is funny.
    In the early 80s, Marvel nixed the plot of Viper being Spider-Woman’s mother.
    Then when Carmilla Black was created in early 2000s, she was suppose to be daughter of Viper and Silver Samurai. But Marvel nixed that too. (So Camilla became daughter of Rappacini and allegedly Bruce Banner).
    Then they gave Silver Samurai an illegitimate son anyway.

Why is Marvel so against Viper having children?
    Last edited by Will Evans; 11-21-2022 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    That whole thing is funny.
    In the early 80s, Marvel nixed the plot of Viper being Spider-Woman’s mother.
    Then when Carmilla Black was created in early 2000s, she was suppose to be daughter of Viper and Sikver Samurai. But Marvel mixed that too. (So Camilla became daughter of Rappacini and allegedly Bruce Banner).
    Then they gave Silver Samurai an illegitimate son anyway.

Why is Marvel so against Viper having children?
    Maybe because she's affiliated with Skull and Hydra? hmm... I'm genuinely surprised Ophelia Sarkissian DOESN'T have any children TBH. There are continuities where she's married though. Which reminds me... Wolverine presumably slept with her at least once when he married her in 616