Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    I thought it was implied that they did it in the next issue
    You know what, you could be right? I'm a little fuzzy on that for some reason

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBeetle View Post
    One would assume that Herc is above STD but yeah, Tony and Wolverine totally.
    Think about what you're saying again with Wolverine. Power set and all.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    Think about what you're saying again with Wolverine. Power set and all.
    He would get it but heal it faster? Which std are we talking about?
    Last edited by SuperBeetle; 05-07-2014 at 10:57 PM.

This is my new favorite thread.

But honestly, it's not an unreasonable question to ask, who has slept with who in the Avengers? Each character has had their share of melodrama. Each has had their share of relationships well. Given the massive diversity of the Avengers over the years, they really haven't had one iconic romance the way the Fantastic Four or the X-men have had. They really don't focus too much on relationships either. The last relationship that got a lot of attention was Black Widow and Winter Soldier. And even that fell to the wayside. So maybe a secondary question to ask is what relationship should be considered most iconic at this point for the Avengers?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    So maybe a secondary question to ask is what relationship should be considered most iconic at this point for the Avengers?
    No need to ask, it's Vision & The Scarlet Witch.

Then nothing.

Then the rest.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lt Trouble View Post
    Possibly Cap; Priest left it ambiguous whether that really happened or was a hallucination.
    Whether it was hallucination or real doesn't matter--Cap said flat out that he and Wanda did not sleep together, when Falcon questioned him about her spending the night in his apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro
    This list gives me a bunch of questions.
    Who is Yelena Bremment?
    It's been a bit, but really was the extent of the Mantis thing?
    For Jessica Drew, is it entirely based off her flippant comment within Bendis/Cho Mighty Avengers, or also including the kiss in the holiday special?
    Which issue gives us Nicole and Sheila?
    Yelena Bremment was a Russian agent that Tony slept with while body-swapped with Crimson Dynamo in IRON MAN #255.

I'm not sure on the Mantis thing--I think during "The Crossing" it was implied that they had slept together during his time as Kang's mind-controlled pawn.

Jessica Drew is based off an issue of Hulk's book (during the Red Hulk stuff, where a team of Lady Liberators joined together to fight him) where Jessica made some comment about having slept with Tony Stark, and the Black Widow quipped "who hasn't".

Nicole and Sheila were both brief flings from one of the quarterly MARVEL SUPERHEROES SPECIALs that they did in the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post

Then nothing.

Then the rest.
    oh Vizh could get a virus. Get it uh uh?

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    Hawkeye:*Eden, Black Widow, Mockingbird, Maryanne Sherbrook, Wasp, Moonstone, Sheila Danning, Wanda Doombot, Echo, Spider-Woman, Cherry (Darlene Penelope Wright),
    Hawkeye and Moonstone never had sex; they never had time (between jail, death and different dimensions) they never had a free moment to have sex. Never shown in bed, never shown post bed, never referenced them having sex.

You forgot about Rogue! Rogue and Gambit. Rogue and Magneto. Rogue and the Sentry (EW,EW,EW!!!!!!).

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Hawkeye and Moonstone never had sex; they never had time (between jail, death and different dimensions) they never had a free moment to have sex. Never shown in bed, never shown post bed, never referenced them having sex.
    Well It was not Clint but to be fair she was not moonstone at the time either.

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    Well It was not Clint but to be fair she was not moonstone at the time either.
    What? I am talking about Clint and Karla; and they never had sex.

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post

Then nothing.

Then the rest.
    Hank's and Janet's relationship was fairly iconic, up to and including the slap heard 'round the world.

And for a green rage monster with purple pants, Hulk has quite the effect on the ladies of the Marvel universe.

-- Falcon, Monica Rambeau are usually assumed to be asexual... or at the very least anything involving a romantic life is simply ignored..

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    -- Falcon, Monica Rambeau are usually assumed to be asexual... or at the very least anything involving a romantic life is simply ignored..
    Wasn't there something about Monica and Cap in Nextwave?

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Wasp and Magneto in Secret Wars