Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    -- Falcon, Monica Rambeau are usually assumed to be asexual... or at the very least anything involving a romantic life is simply ignored..
    Falcon had a girlfriend back in the 70's but I don't think he's had one in a long time. I think Monica had a brief thing with Dr Voodoo.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post
    Wasn't there something about Monica and Cap in Nextwave?
    Actually the joke was the exact opposite. Monica and Lady Bloodstone are talking and Monica says that guys at Avengers Mansion used to try to hit on her and that the only one who didn't try something was Capt America.

Then they joke that it'd be funny if it was he was secretly gay. Then they say it'd pretty cool if he was in real life.

I have to say I have little interest in the dating life of characters. I spend no time shipping characters together. Occasionally it creates cool partnership like DD and Widow or Spiderman and Black Cat but otherwise I don't really care.

When did Thor get raped by Moondragon?

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShaokhaN View Post
    When did Thor get raped by Moondragon?
    In an early 80's Avengers story written by Jim Shooter. Moondragon uses her mind control powers to trick Thor into thinking he's in love with her. It's been years since I read that comic, but I don't think anything definite was shown on panel.

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

Did anyone forget Mantis and Silver Surfer? (or is this just Avenger with Avenger?)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Hawkeye and Moonstone never had sex; they never had time (between jail, death and different dimensions) they never had a free moment to have sex. Never shown in bed, never shown post bed, never referenced them having sex.
    Actually, yes they did have time, when their relationship first started. In fact, they almost did have sex on-panel in #31, when Songbird walked in on them.

You're correct that we never actually saw explicit on-panel confirmation that they did have sex, but there were a number of off-panel times between issues from #31-39 where they could and almost certainly did.

Keep in mind that when it came to sexual encounters in T-BOLTS, Fabian tended to leave a lot of that stuff off-panel, and leave it for readers to fill in the blanks with what he implied. For example, Joystick had sex with both Genis and Atlas (separately) but we never saw her in a bedroom scene for either of them. For that matter, I think during the course of their entire relationship Songbird and Abe only ever got one bedroom scene...and that was a tiny panel on one of Fixer's monitors in #75.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94
    Did anyone forget Mantis and Silver Surfer? (or is this just Avenger with Avenger?)
    No, its anyone an Avenger has slept with. I just forgot about Mantis' (implied) encounter with Silver Surfer when I first put the list together. Thanks for the reminder!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Falcon had a girlfriend back in the 70's but I don't think he's had one in a long time. I think Monica had a brief thing with Dr Voodoo.
    Yeah, Falcon had a long-term girlfriend, Leila, back in the 70s. Priest introduced a potential love interest named Rachel in his miniseries in the 80s...but she was never seen or mentioned again after that mini, so presumably that went nowhere. But Falcon did have a fling with SHIELD agent Ali Morales in the CAP&FALCON series in the 2000s.

As for Monica, yeah, she had an on-and-off thing with Dr. Voodoo. Roger Stern had set up a relationship between her and FBI agent Derek Freeman, but he was fired from AVENGERS before he could really develop that. Monica was seen on a date in an issue of AVENGERS SPOTLIGHT, but it got interrupted to answer an Avengers priority signal, and that guy has never been mentioned again.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCooper View Post
    Hank's and Janet's relationship was fairly iconic, up to and including the slap heard 'round the world.
    True, that's up there for sure, but I think the relationship itself is not that memorable. It has been overshadowed by the Slap over the years.

Looks like Stark is taking home the trophy

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    You forgot about Rogue! Rogue and Gambit. Rogue and Magneto. Rogue and the Sentry (EW,EW,EW!!!!!!).
    Yep. Rogue is an Avenger now whether Avenger fans like it or not. ;-)

I'll officially lobby for a Thor and Wanda relationship.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Yep. Rogue is an Avenger now whether Avenger fans like it or not. ;-)
    I'm an Avenger fan and I like that Rogue is an Avenger.

Quote Originally Posted by HaveAtThee View Post
    I'll officially lobby for a Thor and Wanda relationship.
    But, but RHOR! It's the one thing Remender is getting right.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    But, but RHOR! It's the one thing Remender is getting right.

Yeah I must admit I actually liked the way Remender would have Thor stick up for Rogue and how they'd act like best mates, I'd like to see more of that between them.