Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Yeah I must admit I actually liked the way Remender would have Thor stick up for Rogue and how they'd act like best mates, I'd like to see more of that between them.
    John Ossie, you are a down right guy! Nice to meet you. :-)

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    John Ossie, you are a down right guy! Nice to meet you. :-)
    Thank you Jen, nice to meet you too.

[QUOTE=dreyga2000;13805]Since we are starting over thought I should bring this thread...

AVENGERS SEX LIVES LIST:

Captain America:*Sharon Carter. Diamondback (at least her LMD, and probably the real Rachel too now).*
    Peggy Carter, Betsy Ross/Golden Girl, Bernie Rosenthal, Connie Ferarri and even Blind Al from Deadpool have all been speculated, but none confirmed, although Bernie is very likely since Sharon and Rachel have both been confirmed.

I don't follow this kind of thing so closely, but I would doubt Cap slept with anyone during WWII, so Betsy Ross/Golden Girl (unless something was revealed recently) should probably be taken off the list. The fact that she hung out with Cap is not enough. Peggy Carter should also be eliminated on that ground, but if he did sleep with anyone during the war, it would have been she.

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Hawkeye and Moonstone never had sex; they never had time (between jail, death and different dimensions) they never had a free moment to have sex. Never shown in bed, never shown post bed, never referenced them having sex.
    I think you are wrong about that. Check your back issues of Thunderbolts.

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    You forgot about Rogue! Rogue and Gambit. Rogue and Magneto. Rogue and the Sentry (EW,EW,EW!!!!!!).
    why the ewww for rogue and sentry girl couldn't touch guys at the time without sever side effects i mean i can't blame her.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Angel View Post
    why the ewww for rogue and sentry girl couldn't touch guys at the time without sever side effects i mean i can't blame her.
    I think because in order for it to have happened, Rogue would have been a minor (about 15/16) at the time. So yeah, pretty icks-ville.

I think because in order for it to have happened, Rogue would have been a minor (about 15/16) at the time. So yeah, pretty icks-ville.
    Yeah it's one of those things best stricken from the record. What a horrible idea it was for that to be written. Seriously creepy and disgusting.

Astonishing Member

In the first issue of the new IRON FIST series, Danny sleeps with a woman named Brenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    I don't follow this kind of thing so closely, but I would doubt Cap slept with anyone during WWII, so Betsy Ross/Golden Girl (unless something was revealed recently) should probably be taken off the list. The fact that she hung out with Cap is not enough. Peggy Carter should also be eliminated on that ground, but if he did sleep with anyone during the war, it would have been she.
    What makes you think he didn't have sex at all during WWII? It was definitely implied he slept with Peggy Carter (in a one-shot a year or so ago with flashbacks to a WWII adventure between Cap and Peggy and the French Resistance). He was also linked with a female marine who eventually became The Queen in the Spider-Man titles back in the WWII days. It has also been implied that he and Blind Al (from DEADPOOL) had a wartime fling. I'm not sure about him and Golden Girl though.

All-New Member

Wait...

Moondragon ¨raped¨ Thor, but Marcus Immortus didn't rape Carol Danvers while he was ¨mind-controlling¨ her?

Is being ¨mind-controlled¨ how Carol ended up pregnant?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by martyt'naga View Post
    Wait...

Moondragon ¨raped¨ Thor, but Marcus Immortus didn't rape Carol Danvers while he was ¨mind-controlling¨ her?

Is being ¨mind-controlled¨ how Carol ended up pregnant?
    What happened to Carol--and to Bobbi--would fall under the heading of rape just as much as what happened to Thor. No one is saying otherwise.

Thor's about to add Rosalind Solomon to the list despite her playing hard-to-get.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Actually, yes they did have time, when their relationship first started. In fact, they almost did have sex on-panel in #31, when Songbird walked in on them.

You're correct that we never actually saw explicit on-panel confirmation that they did have sex, but there were a number of off-panel times between issues from #31-39 where they could and almost certainly did.

Keep in mind that when it came to sexual encounters in T-BOLTS, Fabian tended to leave a lot of that stuff off-panel, and leave it for readers to fill in the blanks with what he implied. For example, Joystick had sex with both Genis and Atlas (separately) but we never saw her in a bedroom scene for either of them. For that matter, I think during the course of their entire relationship Songbird and Abe only ever got one bedroom scene...and that was a tiny panel on one of Fixer's monitors in #75.
    Agreed BUT Joystick's conquests were referenced, Karla and Clint's never was; there has never been any indication they had sex (no hint, nothing). I actually like the idea they haven't; makes their relationship all that more meaningful (he often sleeps around, she uses sex as a weapon -- it's cuter if they didn't).

didn't storm lose her virginity at 12 plus she was a bad guy (misguided) youth back then i don't see a problem especially when it was mystique who was raising her. These stories try to mirror the harsh reality oh the world as much as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    What happened to Carol--and to Bobbi--would fall under the heading of rape just as much as what happened to Thor. No one is saying otherwise.
    That's exactly the reason those stories are so universally reviled as well. Both were rape - and commonly accepted as such by readers. However in story one act was celebrated (Carol's - Yay! Baby! True love! Bon voyage!) and the other as cheating on her husband (Bobbi's). Since then, though... I'm pretty sure both of these have been acknowledged clearly as rape on the pages of books.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Angel View Post
    didn't storm lose her virginity at 12 plus she was a bad guy (misguided) youth back then i don't see a problem especially when it was mystique who was raising her. These stories try to mirror the harsh reality oh the world as much as they can.
    Part of the issue was... we never saw Rogue and Sentry interact at all. This was a graveside reveal where I don't think the writer really put that much thought into it. It really came across as the writer trying to pile a bunch of new history on to make Sentry seem much cooler post-death. "Sentry was SO badass that he can even have sex with Rogue."

So the writer effectively retconned statutory rape into Rogue's past in interest of elevating Sentry's badassery. (Which sort of backfired because... statutory rape. I really don't think he bothered to do the math.)
    Last edited by lilyinblue; 05-30-2014 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    That's exactly the reason those stories are so universally reviled as well. Both were rape - and commonly accepted as such by readers. However in story one act was celebrated (Carol's - Yay! Baby! True love! Bon voyage!) and the other as cheating on her husband (Bobbi's). Since then, though... I'm pretty sure both of these have been acknowledged clearly as rape on the pages of books.
    In fairness, Bobbi's case wasn't cheating. The issue there was her letting her rapist fall to his death without trying to save him. That's what made her a terrible horrible awful person who needed to be shunned by all including her husband.