Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Red Hulk has been sleeping with a woman named Helen in recent issues of THUNDERBOLTS.

And Hawkeye's list should also include the Skrull who posed as Bobbi in the later issues of WCA.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic Innocence View Post
    Okay, that's disturbing.
    Yeah, if only she were Sally Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Did he sleep with Plasma? I've been trying to find more info on that one, but all the story summaries I've found make it sound like things never quite got that far.
    Oh, it definitely got that far. They spent days together, traveling all over, with romantic smooching on beaches (From Here To Eternity style), hotel stays, horseback riding, wining/dining, etc. At one point, Alex even hopes things don't end up like his other relationships (Maddy and Lorna).
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 06-09-2014 at 09:40 AM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Oh, it definitely got that far. They spent days together, traveling all over, with romantic smooching on beaches (From Here To Eternity style), hotel stays, horseback riding, wining/dining, etc. At one point, Alex even hopes things don't end up like his other relationships (Maddy and Lorna).
    Fair enough, thanks. One could argue that things didn't get that far (unless it was established that they shared the same room in their hotel stays), since their beach kissing could have stopped at just kissing...but it sounds like it was at least meant to be implied they went further.

Astonishing Member

Falcon has a new addition as of the latest issue of CAPTAIN AMERICA...

Black Widow:*Red Guardian II*, Hawkeye, Daredevil, Iron Man, Bucky, and some guy in her Marvel Fanfare story (Michael Corcoran.) She also dated Hercules, and he has listed her among his past conquests. (5+)

Michael Corcoran : Following a lead to the whereabouts of Ivan Petrovich, the Black Widow joined Corcoran's project herself under the disguise of defected American scientist Laura Matthers. Corcoran let her work in essential areas without telling her what their goal was. She began to understand his passion for science and his hatred for nationalism and became romantic with him (all part of her disguise?). Black Widow often overheard Corcoran's conversations with their Soviet superiors and one day learned everything she needed to know. Black Widow left Corcoran's bed while he was asleep and went where Ivan was kept, but KGB agents caught her and revealed that they fed her false information about the project and Ivan all the time. Corcoran worked together with them because the KGB told him that Black Widow wanted to temper and destroy his project and he couldn't allow that to happen. Sickened by Corcoran's altruism one KGB agent stabbed him in the back because Corcoran's work wasn't needed anymore. Corcoran died while telling Black Widow that he really loved her. Besides science, Natasha was his only other love.

Ultimate Member

Falcon got some as well recently, and hilarious.

Astonishing Member

Vision sort-of gets an addition in this week's UNCANNY AVENGERS, at least in an android type of way.

Astonishing Member

Having now read the HULK VS THANOS TPB, it is implied that Quasar hooked up with Heater Delight.

Fantastic Member

And Wolverine's all like "What STD?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Having now read the HULK VS THANOS TPB, it is implied that Quasar hooked up with Heater Delight.
    Oh, I bet Starfox loved that...

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    Crystal: Quicksilver, Norm the estate agent, Johnny Storm, Sentry. She kissed the Black Knight, but there is nothing to indicate they slept together (and the circumstances suggest they didn't). She is now married to Ronan the Accuser, but as far as we know they have not consummated it yet (4?)
    I believe she revealed that she and Ronan are divorced (or at least separated) in All-New X-Factor. I'd have to go back and look at exactly what she said.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MollyBarton View Post
    Oh, I bet Starfox loved that...
    Its also implied that Heater and Pip have been involved, which would probably be more likely to upset Eros if he were going to be the jealous type.

But I doubt it would bother him at all. Eros has never been the monogamous type, and I can't image he would expect Heater to be either. If anything, he might be disappointed that Heater and Wendell didn't invite him to join them...

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    No way Tony, Hercules and Wolverine haven't caught at least one STD

add Malaika to the Black Panther part
    Wolverine's healing factor means he'd never be affected by an STD and it'd get cured soon after contracting it, but yeah he's probably caught at least one before.

I've got to say I'm pretty impressed by that huge list. Daken (I'm just realizing his name is also an anagram for naked) also had sex with Marcus Roston, who was supposed to be a closeted gay actor if I recall correctly.

Impressive. Most impressive.

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

Wanda with Ghost Rider(Johnny Blaze) sure it was a Mojo fantasy show but it was a good what if.