Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Will the New X-men fight the New Inhumans in the upcoming event of Inhumans vs X-men ?

Just to be lcear what I mean by new X-men is NOT the O5 Teenagers, NOT the Morrison kids, and MOST DEFINITELY NOT The LIGHTS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY NOT the Aaron Kids or the BENDIS CREATIONS.

What I mean by NEW X-men are the team that Kyle and Yost wrote and gave new life to.

Will they have a role in the upcoming event fight ?

I mean even Gage recall them in Avengers vs X-men.

I doubt that Rogue, Gambit or Cable will be in this event. So I doubt that Lemire will use New X-Men in it.

But I am sure that Anole and Herman will get some page time... Ughh.

Spectacular Member

I want them to appear. I also hope that they become a new version of generation X, assuming the X men are not killed off, but marvel kind of forgot about them, also if they do appear I'm 85% sure most of them will end up dying to raise suspense.

That's all old continuity characters. At best we might get some of them killed or martyred in the fight, like how Hellion was just used as a plot device to reminds us that mutants are dying. Or as wallpaper like the recent Birthday Evan had.

I'd be OK with Lemire and Soule forgetting the New X-Men exist. It's not like Lemire's done Anole any favors.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds123 View Post
    I want them to appear. I also hope that they become a new version of generation X, assuming the X men are not killed off, but marvel kind of forgot about them, also if they do appear I'm 85% sure most of them will end up dying to raise suspense.
    Aren't most of the former members of Generation X dead, depowered or out of commision?

Are they still alive ?.

Everything is possible but do not count on it marvel should prefer give focus on new Inhumans to readers probably only the most famous mutants should appear.

Mutant and Proud Uncanny Madman's Avatar

lol no...Marvel will be showing us how awesome the Nu-humans are by having them take on (and likely take out) the big-name X-Men. The kid with Magneto's powers will probably pull out some awesome display of power and mock Magneto for being an old man past his prime. And the new master of magnetism will emerge!

Lemire sucks at writing Anole, so stands to reason he'd suck at writing the rest of them. As much as I'd like to see the NXM appear, I'd rather they not. Writers only are interested in using them as plot devices or cannon fodder to show how scary their big bad is. I couldn't have less interest in any of the current batch of X-writers providing disrespectful or shock tactic characterization for any of those characters.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Just to be lcear what I mean by new X-men is NOT the O5 Teenagers, NOT the Morrison kids, and MOST DEFINITELY NOT The LIGHTS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY NOT the Aaron Kids or the BENDIS CREATIONS.

What I mean by NEW X-men are the team that Kyle and Yost wrote and gave new life to.

Will they have a role in the upcoming event fight ?

I mean even Gage recall them in Avengers vs X-men.
    Can I get some clarification on what the New Inhumans are? The NuHumans? The All-New Inhumans?

Anyway, my suspicion is we'll see a lot more individual vs. individual fights without any particular team loyatly.

All-New Member

I wonder what is Marvel's beef with the X-Men? anyways I hope the X-Men vs Inhumans story would give us a new perspective on what caused this terrigen mist outbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by tog View Post
    I wonder what is Marvel's beef with the X-Men? anyways I hope the X-Men vs Inhumans story would give us a new perspective on what caused this terrigen mist outbreak.
    FOX owns the movie rights of the X-men.

To the OP, No one calls the Bendis creations (Nu-05 and New Xavier's students) the New Xmen. Don't worry.

Also no. I'd rather keep them as off panel backgrounds than get involved in the current Marvel climate.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    FOX owns the movie rights of the X-men.
    Yeah but isn't Marvel producing an X-Men related show with Fox?