Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Peter Parker & Jennifer Walters Partnership

I was wondering how you guys feel about the idea of a Peter Parker and Jennifer Walters partnership that mirrors Bill Clinton and Hillary Rodham Clinton relationship? I feel that if Jennifer Walters was never the She-Hulk, she could have been Peter's Legal Patent Adviser and close friend. Jennifer(human form) reminds me a lot like Hillary Clinton. I always felt that Jennifer and Peter would get along as well as the Clintons when got together. I feel that Peter could help Jennifer Walters to unlock her true She-Hulk potential via a partnership as crime fighters and civilian career professionals. I feel that Jennifer can become the incarnation of Dragonball Z's Goku with Peter's help....

Incredible Member

So you want a She-hulkless Jennifer to fight crime as a human, then at some point through being crime fighters she gets to become she-hulk with Pete's help?

You think Peter is an ambitious politician type who might cheat on Jennifer Walters if she had never become She-Hulk?
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I was wondering how you guys feel about the idea of a Peter Parker and Jennifer Walters partnership that mirrors Bill Clinton and Hillary Rodham Clinton relationship? I feel that if Jennifer Walters was never the She-Hulk, she could have been Peter's Legal Patent Adviser and close friend. Jennifer(human form) reminds me a lot like Hillary Clinton. I always felt that Jennifer and Peter would get along as well as the Clintons when got together. I feel that Peter could help Jennifer Walters to unlock her true She-Hulk potential via a partnership as crime fighters and civilian career professionals. I feel that Jennifer can become the incarnation of Dragonball Z's Goku with Peter's help....
    Wait, Whut? Goku is a Transgender Hillary Hulk? I will never view a DNC convention the same way again.
    Life is the algorithm through which Goddess explores the infinite possibilities of Her own existence.

BANNED

I was wondering how you guys feel about the idea of a Peter Parker and Jennifer Walters partnership that mirrors Bill Clinton and Hillary Rodham Clinton relationship?
    ……………HOW?

I feel that if Jennifer Walters was never the She-Hulk,
    Except she is, and that's part of her character. It's not a Jekyll and Hyde scenario, so stop trying to cut her character in half and erase the half you don't like.

she could have been Peter's Legal Patent Adviser
    Where was she confirmed to be a Legal Patent Advisor?

and close friend.
    If we want a lawyer to be Spider-Man's best friend, we've already got Daredevil for that role. Oh wait, you're talking about girlfriends.

Jennifer(human form)
    Stop using this qualifier. You treat "THE" She-Hulk like it's this monstrous thing.

reminds me a lot like Hillary Clinton.
    …I have a lot of unkind things to say about Hillary considering how disgusted I've been by her part in the election. Suffice it to say, I'm a Bernie Sanders fan and am disappointed by him losing the nomination, and I think it's actually rather insulting to Jennifer to compare her to Hillary.

I always felt that Jennifer and Peter would get along as well as the Clintons when got together.
    …I'm not sure what the purpose of forcing this analogy is supposed to be. Is it relying on how important to the election is in order to appeal to a very high authority in some vague pretense to offer legitimacy to shipping Peter X Jennifer?

I feel that Peter could help Jennifer Walters to unlock her true She-Hulk potential via a partnership as crime fighters and civilian career professionals.
    First off, do you not realize how insulting, misogynist, and chauvinist it is to have one of Marvel's biggest female characters rely on a man's help like that? Despite her name being "She-Hulk", she actually isn't entirely defined by her connection to Bruce Banner. Jennifer doesn't need help "unlocking her true She-Hulk potential", and there is no reason why it should specifically be Peter.

Though why are you interested in her She-Hulk "potential" when you were discussing if Jennifer never became She-Hulk? Will you only accept the She-Hulk as being something Peter helped Jennifer become?

I feel that Jennifer can become the incarnation of Dragonball Z's Goku with Peter's help
    Or, here's a thought: Maybe female heroes could be strong without Peter Parker's help. Have you ever heard the phrase "Strong independent woman who don't need no man"? Because it seems like you have some hate-on for Jennifer being the She-Hulk through her own power.

Stop trying to make "Fetch" happen. It will never happen.

Doing this to indicate a sense of longing, or disappointment at your ideas not being reflected is not going to persuade us. I underlined every instance where you said "feel" or "felt" because what I've been learning in therapy is that feelings ≠ thoughts. You think all these things. A better question would be asking us what we might think about such a relationship.
    Last edited by Phantom Roxas; 07-27-2016 at 08:11 PM.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    You think Peter is an ambitious politician type who might cheat on Jennifer Walters if she had never become She-Hulk?
    Have you ever considered making an "All Purpose Darthfury Ships" thread?
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

wow, left field suggestion. heh-heh.

I would love to see a team-up arc with them, or to see them both on the Avengers. Again, you would inevitably run into people who see Pete as inherently too goofy for Jennifer to tolerate, but really, Jennifer's generally been painted with a more whimsical personality from the John Byrne FF era forward.

Did Secret Wars retcon her hookups with Juggernaut and Tony Stark? Someone say yes.

Please stop Darth please I'm begging you.
    Truth is the best policy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Have you ever considered making an "All Purpose Darthfury Ships" thread?
    Darthfury interrupts every thread he's in to push his ships on people, so an All-Purpose thread would serve to make it so there's just one thread drift for all of his distractions. I mean, assuming that he doesn't then continue to just interrupt even more threads.

YES!

Parker / Walters 2016
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    So you want a She-hulkless Jennifer to fight crime as a human, then at some point through being crime fighters she gets to become she-hulk with Pete's help?
    I want to see Jennifer in her human form as one of Parker Industries Legal Advisers in Patent Protection. Not to mention that Peter and Jennifer friendship goes back to when they were in Science Camp at ESU under the direction of Dr. Ted Salis and Dr. Curt Conners...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    wow, left field suggestion. heh-heh.

I would love to see a team-up arc with them, or to see them both on the Avengers. Again, you would inevitably run into people who see Pete as inherently too goofy for Jennifer to tolerate, but really, Jennifer's generally been painted with a more whimsical personality from the John Byrne FF era forward.

Did Secret Wars retcon her hookups with Juggernaut and Tony Stark? Someone say yes.
    Jennifer and Peter are very much alike. The real Peter Parker is a guy that Jennifer can tolerate.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I feel that Peter is more like President Jimmy Carter. Honest to the core..

I think Peter Parker's Perfect Partner (lol) is a pym-particle shrunken Thundra, with a shaved head and an all yellow costume.
    They can only team up during 31 day months and all of their adventures take place under water.

BANNED

I want to see Jennifer in her human form as one of Parker Industries Legal Advisers in Patent Protection. Not to mention that Peter and Jennifer friendship goes back to when they were in Science Camp at ESU under the direction of Dr. Ted Salis and Dr. Curt Conners...
    You still dont understand the difference between headcannon and actual comics?