Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I want to see Jennifer in her human form as one of Parker Industries Legal Advisers in Patent Protection. Not to mention that Peter and Jennifer friendship goes back to when they were in Science Camp at ESU under the direction of Dr. Ted Salis and Dr. Curt Conners...
    Where was any of this confirmed?

Where is Jennifer established as a "Legal Advisor in Patent Protection?" It's the only thing you ever attribute to her legal skills. I asked this earlier in this thread, and you still haven't answered.

Where were Peter and Jennifer attending Science Camp at ESU under the direction of Salis and Conners? Did they ever attend a Science Camp at all? Did Jennifer ever even go to ESU? I'm at least using the Marvel Wiki for this, but she got her law degree in UCLA because she was "born and raised in California." Her actual history shows that she got a law degree in California, but on what grounds are you stating as fact that she went all the way over to Manhattan just to go to a Science Camp with Peter?

Incredible Member Moral_Gutpunch's Avatar

She lawyered for Morbius pro bono and said it was regardless of whether he cured her or knew her secret identity. She stood by the decision even after her dad disowned her over it and tried to rescue him twice.

She's also represented Jameson against Peter (and suggested doing it a second time).

I'd rather see them but heads over Morbius and a few other villains who are pretty pathetic these days.

Okay this thread is just getting, weird...
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Roxas View Post
    Where was any of this confirmed?

Where is Jennifer established as a "Legal Advisor in Patent Protection?" It's the only thing you ever attribute to her legal skills. I asked this earlier in this thread, and you still haven't answered.

Where were Peter and Jennifer attending Science Camp at ESU under the direction of Salis and Conners? Did they ever attend a Science Camp at all? Did Jennifer ever even go to ESU? I'm at least using the Marvel Wiki for this, but she got her law degree in UCLA because she was "born and raised in California." Her actual history shows that she got a law degree in California, but on what grounds are you stating as fact that she went all the way over to Manhattan just to go to a Science Camp with Peter?
    Jennifer got her Graduate Law Degree. We do not know what her Undergraduate degree was. Given her scientific interest as a child, whose to say she wasn't a science major in college and went to science camp as a High School Student for summer school at ESU?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moral_Gutpunch View Post
    She lawyered for Morbius pro bono and said it was regardless of whether he cured her or knew her secret identity. She stood by the decision even after her dad disowned her over it and tried to rescue him twice.

She's also represented Jameson against Peter (and suggested doing it a second time).

I'd rather see them but heads over Morbius and a few other villains who are pretty pathetic these days.

In some ways, I think that Morbius blood to cure Jennifer could also be used against her. Morbius's gifts comes at a price.

BANNED

Jennifer got her Graduate Law Degree.
    Was it in specifically in patent protection?

We do not know what her Undergraduate degree was.
    Meaning that there's no evidence that it contributed towards her being a legal advisor specifically in patent protection.

Given her scientific interest as a child, whose to say she wasn't a science major in college and went to science camp as a High School Student for summer school at ESU?
    Because she grew up in Los Angeles, and specifically graduated from UCLA. Her childhood and education was widely tied to her life in Los Angeles. You also said "Not to mention that Peter and Jennifer friendship goes back to when they were in Science Camp at ESU under the direction of Dr. Ted Salis and Dr. Curt Conners..." as though that was actually a published part of their history, when it's not something that actually happened. If Jennifer spent so much of her life in California, why would she randomly decide to go to ESU?

None of what you're saying is actually canon, so stop presenting it as such.

BANNED

[QUOTE=Phantom Roxas;2281947]Was it in specifically in patent protection?

Meaning that there's no evidence that it contributed towards her being a legal advisor specifically in patent protection.

Because she grew up in Los Angeles, and specifically graduated from UCLA. Her childhood and education was widely tied to her life in Los Angeles. You also said "Not to mention that Peter and Jennifer friendship goes back to when they were in Science Camp at ESU under the direction of Dr. Ted Salis and Dr. Curt Conners..." as though that was actually a published part of their history, when it's not something that actually happened. If Jennifer spent so much of her life in California, why would she randomly decide to go to ESU?

None of what you're saying is actually canon, so stop presenting it as such.[/QUOTE]

This. I have no problem with Darth wanting to see this, but it really bugs me when he treats it as cannon when it clearly isnt. The only thing it does is spreading misinformation on purpose.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bor View Post
    This. I have no problem with Darth wanting to see this, but it really bugs me when he treats it as cannon when it clearly isnt. The only thing it does is spreading misinformation on purpose.
    And I don't think he ever clarifies that this is only what he wants to see until we actually do point out that it isn't canon, or he just asks "Who's to say ____ didn't happen?"

Fantastic Member

And I don't think he ever clarifies that this is only what he wants to see until we actually do point out that it isn't canon, or he just asks "Who's to say ____ didn't happen?"
    The question SHOULD be, ''who's to say it did?'' And the answer to THAT should be, Darth citing actual canonical evidence instead of hypothetical what-ifs.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Haddock View Post
    The question SHOULD be, ''who's to say it did?'' And the answer to THAT should be, Darth citing actual canonical evidence instead of hypothetical what-ifs.
    Yes, thank you. I agree that "Who's to say it did happen?" is the best question to ask in response, but I have a tendency to be a bit more elaborate.

I'm not sure if Darthfury would cite canon evidence, though. He seems to actively hate the She-Hulk persona, or Greer Grant being Tigra, because neither of them look fully human, so citing canon would mean supporting aspects that he treats like the Hyde to Jennifer's Jekyll.

Astonishing Member

Yes, thank you. I agree that "Who's to say it did happen?" is the best question to ask in response, but I have a tendency to be a bit more elaborate.

I'm not sure if Darthfury would cite canon evidence, though. He seems to actively hate the She-Hulk persona, or Greer Grant being Tigra, because neither of them look fully human, so citing canon would mean supporting aspects that he treats like the Hyde to Jennifer's Jekyll.
    To me, The She-Hulk is just a super-heroine suit of Jennifer Walters and not the other way around. The same applies towards Tigra as just a super-heroine suit of Greer Grant. They have the ability to put on their suits at will. That doesn't mean that they have to stay that way 24/7. That's like Peter Parker staying in his Spider-Man suit all the time, which gets to be boring very fast. In and out of the suit making things interesting. That's the problem with superhero teams, who are in the suit 24/7 as we rarely get to see them taking it off for their civilian guise....

BANNED

To me, The She-Hulk is just a super-heroine suit of Jennifer Walters and not the other way around. The same applies towards Tigra as just a super-heroine suit of Greer Grant. They have the ability to put on their suits at will. That doesn't mean that they have to stay that way 24/7. That's like Peter Parker staying in his Spider-Man suit all the time, which gets to be boring very fast. In and out of the suit making things interesting. That's the problem with superhero teams, who are in the suit 24/7 as we rarely get to see them taking it off for their civilian guise....
    I think this is the first time you've ever actually said that's how you see them, at least without making it sound like they have Jekyll and Hyde scenarios. While I could possibly see the "suit" thing for Jennifer, that's not at all the case for Greer.

How exactly do you define those suits? Jennifer being green, or her specifically Hulking out? Because her being a green is a constant, because that is literally in her blood. Jennifer's identity is public, so her having green skin is generally understood as part of her she is. As for Tigra, when was the last time that she didn't have her feline appearance? Was that story set in the present, or was it just in flashback? They may not have have to "stay" a certain a way, but they could choose to do it, and no, it's not like Peter staying in his suit all the time. "The" She-Hulk and Tigra are just as much a part of who Jennifer and Greer are. Jennifer can act as a civilian while still being green, and Greer can act as a civilian while still being feline.

If Captain Kirk can bang Green Chicks, Then so can I...Err...Spidey, I meant Spidey.

P.S.- Uhmm...Hate to be the one to ask, But...Are we absolutely sure that Hillary Goku Walters is a Chick?
    Last edited by Cosmic Spider; 09-17-2016 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Brain-Spasm in progress................
    Life is the algorithm through which Goddess explores the infinite possibilities of Her own existence.

Astonishing Member

https://wadewilson-parker.tumblr.com...ifer%20walters

I can't understand why Spider-Man isn't sparing with the She-Hulk?

Extraordinary Member

https://wadewilson-parker.tumblr.com...ifer%20walters

I can't understand why Spider-Man isn't sparing with the She-Hulk?
    Because he's not really the sparing type and he's rightly afraid that she would crush him since she's much much stronger than he is.