Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    because you already have two latino powered people in the show and you want to add more to create Los Vengadores!
    Ole mi amigos !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon7 View Post
    The ONLY Ghost Rider is Johnny Blaze. he has been so for decades. So this is polly correct !@#$%^, nothing more. I will not tune in, BOYCOTT!
    Well if this isn't a grand example of Poe's Law in effect!
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

BANNED

The ONLY Ghost Rider is Johnny Blaze. he has been so for decades. So this is polly correct !@#$%^, nothing more. I will not tune in, BOYCOTT!
    Well, obviously he hasn't been the only one in a very long while. They've gone through at least four of them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Well, obviously he hasn't been the only one in a very long while. They've gone through at least four of them now.
    He was never the only one.

There is a reason Carter Slade is in the first film.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Because it is cheaper to CG a flaming car than it is a guy on a motorcycle. That and marvel will never miss the chance to get some headlines for using a minority character. Those are the correct answers.

As cheap as most character look on AoS I am glad they are using a version of Ghost Rider that pretty much no one has heard of before and leaving the good ones alone. They ruined Deathlok already with that cheap version on the show.

BANNED

Ghost Rider. His name is Ghost Rider, not ghost driver. The original GR rode a horse, the previous GR all rode motorcycles. This stupid new one rides a car? LOL YOU cant ride a car, you drive a car. He should be called ghost driver. And if he is in a car, his flamimng head would burn up the interior of the car. OH boy, the smell of brimstome... er... burnt leather upholstery is really in character. What a stupid character!

All this recent pol correctness stinks of Disney meddling with Marvel.
    Last edited by Falcon7; 08-02-2016 at 10:48 AM.

BANNED

YOU cant ride a car, you drive a car.
    I doubt many people are anal retentive enough about correct English to care/notice.

All this recent pol correctness stinks of Disney meddling with Marvel.
    Ehm, Marvel's always pretty much always been this way.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Because it is cheaper to CG a flaming car than it is a guy on a motorcycle. That and marvel will never miss the chance to get some headlines for using a minority character. Those are the correct answers.

As cheap as most character look on AoS I am glad they are using a version of Ghost Rider that pretty much no one has heard of before and leaving the good ones alone. They ruined Deathlok already with that cheap version on the show.
    With a car you wouldn't even need to CGI it, you just need to reinforce the car.

The weird thing about this is I figured it was mainly being done just because it would be cheaper. This Ghost Rider doesn't have a normal skull head, this one could easily be done with a cool looking stylized skull mask. He also doesn't necessarily need to have flames around his skull all the time. But based on the trailer they aren't doing anything that would cut cost while also looking best for tv...and if he does look like the trailer he's going to look terrible.